Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan (1870 Views)

Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. / An Open Letter To President-Elect Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan / Oronto Douglas: The Strategist Behind President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by unclenna(m): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2010
THE MYSTERY BEHIND PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN
by Nnanna Arunsi Bright on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 4:25pm

Friends I don't know how u will take this but is true. take ur time to read this article and when u are through with it you will discover that president goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is really a GOD sent. pls note that I am not his campaign manager neither am I his relation but I want to tell the world my revelation about this Man called President Goodluck.

In the bible days GOD created Adam and gave him dominion but Adam abused that dominion which lead to the suffering of mankind. For GOD to deliver us and restore us to the level Adam was a second Adam had to come to restore man to its rightful place. we all know that Jesus Christ is the second Adam that came with the mission to restore man to its rightful position. In 1960 Nigeria gained its independence with the Zik of Africa becoming the first President of Nigeria. We all know that Zik had good intention for Nigeria but Zik could not fulfill this desire just as the first Adan could not fulfill his. And for the past 40-50 years Nigerians have been suffering and crying to GOD for a redeemer.For Nigeria to be liberated from its present suffering and restore to its rightful place which our founding fathers desired another Zik has to come to fulfill what the first Zik could not do. President Goodluck Jonathan is the second Zik considering his name and agenda he has for Nigeria. Bible history has it that all the people that came back the second time to fulfill there purpose were all successful. E.gs are; Christ who took the place of Adam and John the Baptist who took the place of Elijah. when the second Adam came in the person of Christ he fulfilled his purpose by restoring MAN to its rightful place. when the second Elijah came in the person of John the Baptist he fulfilled his purpose by becoming the forerunner of Jesus Christ. This implies that President Goodluck Jonathan as the second Zik will also fulfill what the first Zik could not do. He will restore Nigeria to where the founding Fathers desired it to be. Meaning that at the end of his tenure Nigeria will have a very good foundation to build its structure on. Friends watchout and see how this little right up will play itself in the forth coming election and in the next four years to come. You may call me "Paul the Octopus" but my bible said the children of Issachar the always understand the times. History is about to repeating itself. I will drop my keyboard here but watch out for the part two of this write-up. I LOVE NIGERIA. GOOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by daroz(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2010
We all know that GEJ is a God sent, but the way u used to arrive at the conclusion is very dull and illogical, sorry to say shall. No wonder no one commented b4 now
Re: The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by ifyalways(f): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2010
I hope someone wud be able to efficiently unravel the mystery behind our bad roads,constant power failure,umemployment,poverty etc.
Re: The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Ibime(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2010
What is a God sent?

God send abi na God sent?
Re: The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Blazay(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2010
THE MYSTERY BEHIND PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN
by Nnanna Arunsi Bright on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 4:25pm

Friends I don't know how u will take this but is true. take your time to read this article and when u are through with it you will discover that president goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is really a GOD sent. pls note that I am not his campaign manager neither am I his relation but I want to tell the world my revelation about this Man called President Goodluck.

In the bible days GOD created Adam and gave him dominion but Adam abused that dominion which lead to the suffering of mankind. For GOD to deliver us and restore us to the level Adam was a second Adam had to come to restore man to its rightful place. we all know that Jesus Christ is the second Adam that came with the mission to restore man to its rightful position. In 1960 Nigeria gained its independence with the Zik of Africa becoming the first President of Nigeria. We all know that Zik had good intention for Nigeria but Zik could not fulfill this desire just as the first Adan could not fulfill his.  And for the past 40-50 years Nigerians have been suffering and crying to GOD for a redeemer.For Nigeria to be liberated from its present suffering and restore to its rightful place which our founding fathers desired another Zik has to come to fulfill what the first Zik could not do. President Goodluck Jonathan is the second Zik considering his name and agenda he has for Nigeria. Bible history has it that all the people that came back the second time to fulfill there purpose were all successful. E.gs are; Christ who took the place of Adam and John the Baptist who took the place of Elijah. when the second Adam came in the person of Christ he fulfilled his purpose by restoring MAN to its rightful place. when the second Elijah came in the person of John the Baptist he fulfilled his purpose by becoming the forerunner of Jesus Christ. This implies that President Goodluck Jonathan as the second Zik will also fulfill what the first Zik could not do. He will restore Nigeria to where the founding Fathers desired it to be. Meaning that at the end of his tenure Nigeria will have a very good foundation to build its structure on. Friends watchout and see how this little right up will play itself in the forth coming election and in the next four years to come. You may call me "Paul the Octopus" but my bible said the children of Issachar the always understand the times. History is about to repeating itself. I will drop my keyboard here but watch out for the part two of this write-up. I LOVE NIGERIA. GOOD BLESS NIGERIA. 

Who is this dark force of un-natural causes? undecided
You are not only"Paul The Octupus" but a "Rudulph The Red-Nosed Reindeer".
Re: The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by udezue(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2010
Lol
Re: The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by unclenna(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2011
I did not write this article to intrest anyone or make it look logical. Am not wole or achebe I just put in writing the code I cracked about GOODLUCK. When this write up starts happening U will believe.
Re: The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Rousseau: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2011
This savior worship of President Jonathan is quite amusing. People should not worship their leaders, it is their leaders who should be worshiping the people, since it is from the people, in which they get their power. President Jonathan is a man just like you and I, and should be only seen as a man. This is a very similar phenomenon, that occurred as Barack Obama was running for president of the United States. Many in the American populace seen him as some sort of savior for the country, but now many see him as only a man after two years in office. He did not have a magic wand to fix all of the United State problems, just like Goodluck Jonathan does not have the power to fix all of Nigeria's problems. That is why it is best to leave the savior worship for your own particular God and not a human being. We the people have the power to make a difference in Nigeria.
Re: The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan by Nsiman(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2011
'Step by step heaven we go'

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Moderator / Dame Patience Jonathan: An Original Nigerian Political Godmother. / Pic Of The Day: Bill Gates Wears Hausa Cap On Suit: Afro-western Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.