Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Great Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Business Opportunity (452 Views)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do / Make Huge Profit From This Great Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Business Opportunity by sweetchi1011: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Why you should become a Longrich Partner Today and take your business seriously !!!

If you were asked to work for a period of 4yrs and at about your 2nd year you will be earning about N850,000k to N1,000,000 monthly would you consider giving that job your attention? I bet you will!

Longrich business will help you earn this and even more!!! Plus fun filled all expense paid trips.

Longrich business is a platform established to inform, educate, and empower millions of people all over the world to attain financial freedom and achieve their dreams. Longrich is building a trans generational wealth by using a sustainable platform.

*ITS SIMPLE*

I do not think there's anyone who doesn't make use of:

1. Toothpaste
2. Soap
3. Sanitary Pad
4. Body cream
5. Roll on or Antiperspirant
6. Mosquito repellents
7. Shoes
8. Make ups.
9. Cup
10. pots
11. Shampoo
12. Health supplements.

The truth is that when you go to the market to get these household products, you don't really get value for using them. Most of these products are made of synthetic inorganic materials and therefore pose health threats to your body.

This is why Longrich is presenting to you a healthier line of products made from nature and purely organic ranging from toothpaste, soap, body cream, and health supplements. etc. All we want you to do is change your daily household supplies to Longrich products and we will pay you for switching your brand and creating the awareness.

Longrich offers every graduate, under graduate, employed, unemployed men/women a life time opportunity to become their own BOSS for life.

When I invite people to come build a business they would enjoy and even transfer to their generation, you would hear something like...

"I can't talk to people" really? So what do u do with your phone or at the mall/market?�� ,

"I dont know people" but you have 500+ Facebook friends, 800+ what's app contacts,

you are on all the social media platform posting selfie and Liking other people Success stories! SMH��

you attend church services and mosque and even Club and you dont know people?���... Oh Please�!

Successful people are those who looks out for NEEDS and MEETS those need!

Look around you and see thousand of people with need for Financial Independence.

Be the answer to your neighbor, colleagues, friends, and relatives prayer�.

You may ask What do you stand to gain by your partnership with this company.
I tell you its numerous�������

BENEFITS OF LONGRICH
1. Wealth creation via Team leverage

2. No time frame (no pressure)

3. No compulsory monthly purchases (target)

4. Weekly bonus payment {green thursday}

5. Grow at your own pace

6. No Flushing of points. Unlimited accumulation of bonus points

7. Leadership easily achieved.

8. Qualify for university & Executive MBA scholarship abroad

9. All Expense paid trips abroad

10. Car awards yearly

11. 25M House Award

12. Become a director in a multinational company

13. Total Well being

HOW LONGRICH WORKS IN A NUTSHELL:

You simply make a one off purchase from Longrich (you are allowed to choose products of your choice)

What you do with it, is your choice – you can Sell them , Use them, dash them out(Completely depends on you)

Meanwhile, Any other purchase/upgrade is completely by choice.

The rest of your stay in Longrich would just be about profit �

Why Should You Join LONGRICH?

�To gain Financial and Time Freedom
�Another Source of Income
�To get Cars and Cash incentives
�To travel round the world or collect the Cash equivalent of the trip
�To help Empower Others to Be Financially
� House fund also available. Wow!!!!!!

LONGRICH IS INDEED A PLACE Where Your Dreams Turn To Reality!��

LOOK FOR BUSINESS PARTNERS AND NOT JUST FRIENDS.
At this stage in your life, you have to start looking for business partners and not just friends.
� Five years from now, those your friends might vapourise into thin air.
� Five years from now your business should be generating active and passive income for you.
� Five years from now your today's investment becomes a large asset.

Take Charge Of Your Future!

chat me up on 07014050410 to guide you
Re: Great Business Opportunity by sweetchi1011: 5:56am On Dec 06, 2019
Chat me up on 07014050410

(1) (Reply)

Highly Confident People Avoid These 14 Behaviors / How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / Purchase The Most Affordable Christmas Decor & Wall Decorations Paintings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.