Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do (10334 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / 10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by charlsy(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2019
Hello house. I would appreciate if you could suggest a very profitable business or investment that I can invest 5million naira. All ideas are welcome.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Mutemenot(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2019
If you are ready and willing to manage it yourself, I suggest you open babies shop. Male sure the site is either inside market where women often visit or a populated area...

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by icon02(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2019
Buy metal scrap from ship scrap yards in Lagos and supply it to smelting company the same day . Yoy walk home with a profit of 100k minimum every day on a daily investment of 2.6m

5 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2019
icon02:
Buy metal scrap from ship scrap yards in Lagos and supply it to smelting company the same day . Yoy walk home with a profit of 100k minimum every day on a daily investment of 2.6m

Are you into the business?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by blackpanthar: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2019
THREE FASTEST BUSINESSES are

First Business: NO RISK
Agro FARM Investment 30% every 6months for life.

Agro FARM Investment 25% every 4months for life.

Second Business:
Cryptocurrencies.... YOU CAN DOUBLE YOUR MONEY EVERY MONTH.

Third Business:
IMPORTATION BUSINESS.... This is something that can give you 200% monthly... you can sell on JUMIA, JIJI etc... you need just 500k to start and you will make 500-1million monthly.

charlsy:
Hello house. I would appreciate if you could suggest a very profitable business or investment that I can invest 5million naira. All ideas are welcome.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by ZOLTAN007: 2:13am On Jun 01, 2019
charlsy:

Thanks

If you can squeeze out time,I would like you pay me a visit at Birnin-Kebbi state,I will host you for the time you will spend,so you will see our M.O which guarantee and yield 15% Monthly.

Whenever, you are ready,will be glad to provide my details,business store and direction
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by icon02(m): 2:40am On Jun 01, 2019
LONGFELLOW02:

Are you into the business?
Yes
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Impactever(m): 4:21am On Jun 01, 2019
I have a very legitimate business I will introduce you to.......all you need is just 300k to kick off the business.......you can keep and reserve the remaining 4.7M in your bank.

I will introduce you to one of the "hidden riches in secret places"... as stated in ISAIAH 45 VS 3.

What we most Nigerians need is actually information and not money.

information made Bill gate rich.

All you need to tap into the business is 300k .....and you will turn that 300k to 3M in just 1 month......Yes you heard me .......a 100% guaranteed 3M/ month ....with just a capital of 300k.

I am not joking here ......I am ready to have a face -to- face meeting with you anywhere within Lagos to give you details.

You can send me an email here : scholaremma1@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by simeonabio(m): 4:39am On Jun 01, 2019
1) My sincere advice is that you fix 2M, with a bank. This acts backup in case of business failure!!!!
Many business look lucrative, but on setting out, reality is quite different. Loss, theft, inflation etc comes into the picture.
2) If you can invest into books https://www.nairaland.com/3686845/investment-into-book-publications-gold
Check my post, we can discuss on the business.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by 0ubenji(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Impactever:
I have a very legitimate business I will introduce you to.......all you need is just 300k to kick off the business.......you can keep and reserve the remaining 4.7M in your bank.

I will introduce you to one of the "hidden riches in secret places"... as stated in ISAIAH 45 VS 3.

All you need to tap into the business is 300k .....and you will turn that 300k to 3M in just 1 month......Yes you heard me .......a 100% guaranteed 3M/ month ....with just a capital of 300k.

I am not joking here ......I am ready to have a face -to- face meeting with you anywhere within Lagos to give you details.

mind sharing this idea?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by julietto: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2019
charlsy:

Thanks

My advice, kindly invest in agriculture (livestock)
I won't advice crop Co most of it is perishable, I've done it and won't advice anyone who wants to invest to do such

Livestock farming is the best, and there is ready market for anyone you choose to venture into

I will advice

Cow
Goats
And sheep's for a start

From purchase of an acre of land which is between -250,000-300,000 in my locality

To building of house for the animals -100,000 approximately

Fencing of land -150,000 using barb wire

Water provision either borehole or well @1000 per feet

Purchase of animals
A calf cost -30-40,000 ,start with 3, (2 female and 1 male) (ox and cow)

Goats (Hausa goats is better, cos our local goat is very cheap and most restaurants prefer Hausa goat)
You can get as many as you want, I will advice 10 ,, for a start, a goat cost 6000

Sheep's and ram..... Each cost from 20,000 above, you can start with 10 (3 sheep's and 7 rams)
We sell during festive period

Cost of feeding and others (medications and vaccines) others included

Call : 09032647639

9 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by ademan000: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2019
Invest into pure water and bottle water production if you have an available land or building in hand
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Wunmi4: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Icon02 I need your contact please
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by SoNature(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Impactever:

I am interested too

Share it here
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by laplace13: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Impactever:

Oga, do the business yourself and hammer

10 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by laplace13: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
SoNature:

I am interested too

Share it here

Don't be deceived. There is no such business.

4 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by potosky: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Beware of KIDNAPPERS

16 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by moriss33(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
How does one do these, are you a scrap dealer M
icon02:
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by brenister10: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Impactever:

Scammer

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by brenister10: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Look for land in any school environment and build hostels. It's a gold mine. My 1billion advice to you

3 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by mypreppal: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Go and look for a new development site and open POS shop and gas refilling Center there . Make sure u get a good employee to be doing deliveries
Invest 100k for POS(first monie)
Get shop as well
Buy gas cylinders and equipment for like 150k

You are good to go.
After 3 months . Check in how the business is going and later start going into the gas cynlinders and equipment selling

3 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by flavourwole: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
I always advice people to invest their money into Movie.With your money, we can help you produce good movie and sell to dstv or others cable TVs,you will sit and watch your #5m coming back to you with good profit.
For more details, contact
Thanks
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by light101: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oboy! Some ideas here na die ohhhhh.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by taofeeq137(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
charlsy:

Thanks

I'm a cinematographer, I know there is money in music videos...Ill advise u look for someone that has a passion for it and you trust them, but a decent camera for videos, a gimbal, slider and tripod, smoke machine and good video lights and start up a music video production company, make dope as videos for a few clients, run sponsored ads and make money shooting music videos for people, a decent music video can go for between 300 to 500k and you can make a gain of at least 200k on each video since u have your equipments, no need to rent. You can also cover events and cover shows for musicians and charge a lot

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by icon02(m): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2019
icon02:

Amazingly, so many people are interested in metal scrap supply business. I arrived at this conclusion based on the number of people who contacted me or tried to.
If you want more insight into the biz, feel free to contact me at amcomonaco005@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Mutemenot(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2019
laplace13:

Don't be deceived. There is no such business.

Until he get kidnapped wink

3 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2019
Op,take dis advice
brenister10:
Look for land in any school environment and build hostels. It's a gold mine. My 1billion advice to you
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by xpresseeve: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2019
charlsy:

Thanks

Divide the money into two.

Fix 2 mill for 6 months to one year.

Buy an old model golf wagon/passat for about 1 Mill or less.

Hire a good driver who knows the area well.

Also hire a good & smart SSCE person (male or female).

Identify a very fast moving product from a medium sized company.

Invest 1 - 2Million Naira as a distributor and walk away with a net profit of 20,000 per day GUARANTEED.

This model will work more effectively if you have exclusive distributorship status in your territory.

It works even better if your products are appealing to children and are affordable (preferably within 50 & 100 Naira price band.

If you are in Lagos fine, if you are in Abeokuta, Ibadan, Osogbo, Akure and Ekiti, better.

Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2019
charlsy:

Thanks

99.9% of these people crowding your mentions are going to scam you out of that cash. Be very careful bro.

5 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by blizzers(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Everyone is just expressing their dream business

5 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by Brainpower365: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2019
I will invest it for you in 10 days i will give you 2million.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by HeliosHay(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2019
charlsy:

Thanks

Do Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

You basically publish books (you can write them yourself or hire ghostwriters to write the books for you). Once you have the books published on Amazon and set your price, Amazon pays you royalty each time the book sells. Royalty rates can range from 30% to as high as 70% depending on the price of your book.

I've earned over N30 million doing this (since Nov 2016) and have consistently made over $7000 per month for the past 8 months. I've attached some proof of my earnings below (from kindle, paperback and audiobooks). For more proof, see the link below.

If you want a business model that has the potential to scale then this is for you. You're also earning in dollars which means you're insulated from the Nigerian economy

For more info, see https://www.nairaland.com/5087280/how-make-1000-each-month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Porsche Targets Rich Nigerians' Love For Luxury / Nigeria Loses $90m Investment To Kenya As Coca-cola Expands Operation In E’afric / Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.