Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. (5363 Views)

I Pray I Get Lucky / Let Me Type Your Documents Pls...!!! / My Christmas Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by realtalk19: 4:35am On Dec 06, 2019
I need s sewing machine
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by ogbright: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2019
I just need a good oil perfume. @081. 61. 788. 184. Thanks. Anambra
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2019
I need a fairly used laptop
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by peachesandroses(f): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2019
kluivertngong:
God Will Provide You One. By The Way, I Love Your Name.

Amen!
Thank you kiss
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by movingclouds(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2019
kluivertngong:
What Is Peme?
Satan just read this
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Crofton: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2019
kluivertngong:
Hahahaha, They Did Because Jesus Wanted It Like That. Maybe, It Was Their Fate And Date To Meet With The Lord! But, It's Not Your Time Yet, Because He Knows When To Come For The Life He Gave You.

So, all the children that have died in the Yemen war was fated to die at that age by our Lord Jesus Christ ?

1 Like

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2019
I have saved upto 27k. I am hoping I could get 20k to add in order to afford one.

I wish this wish becomes
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by jublazer(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2019
To graduate with flying colors n be successful entrepreneur

Meanwhile I still wish for a bag or rice this Xmas � ���
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by pstemma1990: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2019
looking for a good car to be balancing daily or monthly... so I can take care of my other needs...I stay in Abj..thanks..
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Digitalfinga: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
I need money ,fridge and phone
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by sageb: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
My wish for christmas - i need funds to enroll and pay for an ICT skill acquisition programme. I will be glad if i do.
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by chisophia(f): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
All I need is a nice shoe for my to be 1yr old boy
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
I need some little money to buy groundnut, milk and bread... That's all I want

I have been so cash down I haven't eaten this since April.
I know someone will see this. That's all I want... A simple life
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by ugofulfilled(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
I need a laptop for my web & mobile app development training. I have just received a favour to be trained on it by an expert. but I need to have a laptop.

1 Like

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Samyfemi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
I need 200k just to pay my school fees and settle other financial obligations this Christmas.
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by DocAdray(f): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thank you
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
My Xmas wish is for more Nairalanders to patronize me so my perfume oil business can boast of more sales this season

3 Likes

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by kristen12(f): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
I need to get a job or learn a skill.

Someone should help please
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Mamabright(f): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dear santa, all I need for Christmas is just Rice for my family.
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
kluivertngong:
It's Another Christmas Coming, With 20 Days To Go. What's That Thing, You Had Always Wanted Throughout The Year? Speak, Someone Is Reading, Ready To Act.
pls I need 200k for my M.sc Program
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by JGirl20(f): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
I need a place to stay in Abuja for my I.T
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Dickson25(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pls I need a new Crutches(walking Aid)... The one am using is old and not comfortable for me again. This one I'm using I bought it last 3years and I am out of cash now to buy new one.. if I can get it before Xmas I Will be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by femmyAdagba(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
I need a 2-3 bedrooms flat around ilasa/Mushin, Lagos axis cos I need to change apartment and a little rich though.
I need clients in Construction who can entrust the building of their dream house to me.

And I STRONGLY believe God would help me

1 Like

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by vanvickie(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Need a good physiotherapist for my mum, we've tried several medications and exercise but no much improvement embarassed she can hardly walk and she's all I got. May GOD ALMIGHTY heal her... Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Yellowgarri: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2019
I need tfare to travel home to see my mum and give her Christmas gift, it's been years I saw her. She's all have got
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by IcraveLove(f): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dear Santa,
I need money for school fees, precisely 70k.
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Elamin21(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Good people of nairaland I will be very greatful if someone can teach me how make money with my phone legitimately... am tired of being broke and hopeless.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by bass7: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
I really need a good job in lagos...... Make person no die out of frustration and insults, rejection from family and so called friends......
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by kluivertngong: 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Crofton:

So, all the children that have died in the Yemen war was fated to die at that age by our Lord Jesus Christ ?
God's Wish For All Humanity Is For Them To Grow Up And Die At A Ripe Old Age But Satan Has Other Plans. Jesus Doesn't Act For Anyone Who Hasn't Accepted Or Acknowledged Him, In Their Situations And Life. So, If You Want God To Act On Your Behalf, Accept Him Into Your Life And His Will For Your Life, Will Manifest, Whether Satan Likes It Or Not.

1 Like

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Crofton: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2019
kluivertngong:
God's Wish For All Humanity Is For Them To Grow Up And Die At A Ripe Old Age But Satan Has Other Plans. Jesus Doesn't Act For Anyone Who Hasn't Accepted Or Acknowledged Him, In Their Situations And Life. So, If You Want God To Act On Your Behalf, Accept Him Into Your Life And His Will For Your Life, Will Manifest, Whether Satan Likes It Or Not.

So, If I accept Jesus, regardless of Satan's plan I'd be successful and live long ?

All the people that died prematurely in this world, none of them accepted Jesus ?
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Bhadgirl(f): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Pls i need a new phone
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Juleedear(f): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm. Please I urgently need 150,000 for my school fees. God bless the giver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Motherless Twin Girls Need Help / Is My Child A Bastard? / Affordable Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.