Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. (5401 Views)

I Pray I Get Lucky / Let Me Type Your Documents Pls...!!! / My Christmas Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Nekky5(f): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
House rent
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Nekky5(f): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
House rent.
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Dickson25(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2019
suco01:

Nairalanders please let's help him. Even if the money is not for the crutches but his condition needs our help. please I beg us all to help him. Also send your account details will send the little in my capacity
....Thank you very much
My account number is 0050312785(Union Bank)
Name..Ugwunna Dickson
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by kluivertngong: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
mrnate:
Wow thank God, I got the appointment! That's my wish this Christmas. I know I'll be back here to testify smiley
Are You Serious?
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by kluivertngong: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
emmanuelsea:
I need a camera to kick start a career in photography
How Much Do You Need?
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by kluivertngong: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
suco01:

Nairalanders please let's help him. Even if the money is not for the crutches but his condition needs our help. please I beg us all to help him. Also send your account details will send the little in my capacity
May God Bless Yot.
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by emmanuelsea(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
kluivertngong:
How Much Do You Need?
Like seriously,
#120,000 would buy me a UK used Nikon D3300 camera for a start.
Any amount my helper can give would be eternally appreciated.
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by EvilPOTATO(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
I wish I could get something to continue my job hunting and eating...

That's the greatest thing I can wish for now
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by ursulajuls(f): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Government Job
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by chriskosherbal(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Okay in the spirit of Christmas.... Santa cheesy

I wish I can get an invite or perhaps someone who is a permanent resident in these 8 below countries can take me with him/her while traveling back after Xmas/new yr celebrations or he/she is there already.

1. Canada
2. USA
3. Australia
4. Germany
5 .China/South Korea/Japan/Singapore.
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tranquility
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by 2horsePOWER(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
I need a job.

Does anybody need an intern or an apprentice in Lagos?
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by suco01(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dickson25:
....Thank you very much
My account number is 0050312785(Union Bank)
Name..Ugwunna Dickson
pls help me add to the one you have and I pray you see help to make it complete. wish I have the full capacity but God knows best

1 Like

Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by suco01(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
kluivertngong:
May God Bless Yot.
Amen and you too
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Dickson25(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
suco01:

pls help me add to the one you have and I pray you see help to make it complete. wish I have the full capacity but God knows best
.... Thanks brother i really appreciate. I need ur prayers too for God's strength to keep on staying strong....
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by suco01(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dickson25:
.... Thanks brother i really appreciate. I need ur prayers too for God's strength to keep on staying strong....

you welcome. God be with you and us all
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Chayil02: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
I wish my toddler can get a tricycle
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by EsteemedB(f): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
My wish is money for laptop repairs or money for cake ingredients to bake cake for a kid this December.
Also customers to buy my lingerie.N1500 each
(i have 4 left)
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 3:21am On Dec 14, 2019
I need a phone. Used or otherwise, I will appreciate. I feel so ashamed walking about with an Asha 200. My android spoilt since last month and it has made life difficult for me. I don't mind d condition of the phone. So far it can browse, I will appreciate immensely. Happy Christmas in advance
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by cheesmooth(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2019
pls i need a phone any android phone will do my current phone is worst of , i always hit the phone before it will on , the on switch is no longer in function.. pls i don't want fish but to know how to catch fish , Am talented in acting and singing but no sponsors or help pls if i can act any waker pass for any amount i will be greatful , i don't have a job but i believe that my God given talent is more than enough. . thanks
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by sochey(f): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2019
I wish that I can get enough money to pay for my school fees by next year. I finished secondary since 2017 and I have the zeal to study. But due to family background things are very difficult.

I'm already saving up but I don't think I will be able to save enough due to unforeseen expenses.

I also wish to get a laptop by next year for my stories and other write ups. I'm doing all of it with my phone and sometimes, I can't write enough with the limited space in my phone.

I hope someone sees this.

Thanks!
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by kluivertngong: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
cheesmooth:
pls i need a phone any android phone will do my current phone is worst of , i always hit the phone before it will on , the on switch is no longer in function.. pls i don't want fish but to know how to catch fish , Am talented in acting and singing but no sponsors or help pls if i can act any waker pass for any amount i will be greatful , i don't have a job but i believe that my God given talent is more than enough. . thanks
I Share Your Dream Too.
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Mizwisdom(f): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
tongue N5 million, I will testify if it's granted cheesy
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Eleganza33(f): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
I need container
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by kluivertngong: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Eleganza33:
I need container
What's That?
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by naomishmuel(f): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2019
I need a job to help me pay for my final year clearance and other stuffs! I'm in PH
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by DGratias: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
if wishes were horses...
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by kayusely70(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
I pray that some people will be kind enough to assist me in getting my drugs in the spirit of the season as stated in the Holy Bible( Leviticus 19:10&23:22).
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Soneh(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
mine is just 15k to manage for the rest of December both Christmas and new year self.
Re: Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. by healthserve(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
femmyAdagba:
I need a 2-3 bedrooms flat around ilasa/Mushin, Lagos axis cos I need to change apartment and a little rich though.
I need clients in Construction who can entrust the building of their dream house to me.

And I STRONGLY believe God would help me

Bro send me a mail to musbuq@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Motherless Twin Girls Need Help / I Think Something Is Wrong With Me / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.