Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion (917 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / GOOD NEWS! Have You Been Battling With DIABETES? Here Is A Natural Way Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion by McKc22(m): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2019
it all started like a joke but now it's serious am facing serious indigestion to d extent I find it hard to sleep. whenever I regorgitate I still see Sam's food. and I feel d movement of the food on my chest pls what may be the cause.
Re: Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion by ogtavia(m): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Lack of exercise. Eating late. Overeating. Little or no fruit intake.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:52am On Dec 06, 2019
ogtavia:

You have said it all.

Lack of exercise and no fruit intake especially..
Re: Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Experiencing the same issue I stopped eating at night and if I do I must have a bottle of 7up to aid my digestion.

Otherwise I would be in pains all night without sleep.
Re: Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion by uboma(m): 3:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Mcquine:
Experiencing the same issue I stopped eating at night and if I do I must have a bottle of 7up to aid my digestion.

Otherwise I would be in pains all night without sleep.

Skip the 7up drink, too much sugar. Take fruits instead.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion by McKc22(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2019
ogtavia:
I have tried all that some people said its infection
Re: Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion by Healthyway15: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
McKc22:
it all started like a joke but now it's serious am facing serious indigestion to d extent I find it hard to sleep. whenever I regorgitate I still see Sam's food. and I feel d movement of the food on my chest pls what may be the cause.

Hello... sorry about your condition. I just saw this as I was checking through the threads. This should be GERD(Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease). But before I go further, do you experience it more than twice a week?
Re: Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion by McKc22(m): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Healthyway15:

Hello... sorry about your condition. I just saw this as I was checking through the threads. This should be GERD(Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease). But before I go further, do you experience it more than twice a week?
yes I do everyday
Re: Pls Help Me I've Been Battling With Indigestion by Healthyway15: 1:28am On Dec 10, 2019
McKc22:

yes I do everyday

Alright... I would like to share some knowledge about Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) with us first.

The Oesophagus is the tube that carries food from your mouth to your stomach. Gastroesophageal reflux disease happens when a muscle at the end of your Oesophagus does not close properly. This allows stomach contents to leak back or reflux, into the Oesophagus and irritate it.

If you have these symptoms more than twice a week, you may have GERD. You can also have it without having heartburn. Your symptoms could include a dry cough, asthma symptoms or trouble swallowing. If you have acid reflux, you might develop a sour or bitter taste at the back of your mouth.

Symptoms of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
i) A burning sensation in the chest (usually after eating, which might be worse at night.
ii) Difficulty swallowing
iii) Chest pain
iv) Regurgitation of food
v) Sensation of a lump in your throat
vi) Indigestion.

Causes of GERD
The lower oesophageal sphincter(LES) is a circular band of muscle at the end of your Oesophagus. When it's working properly, it relaxes and opens when you swallow. Then it tightens and closes again afterwards.

Acid reflux happens when your LES doesn't tighten or close properly. This allows digestive juices and other contents from your stomach to rise up into your Oesophagus.

Complications
i) It can lead to an open sore in the oesophagus (Oesophagus ulcer).
ii) It can cause narrowing of the oesophagus leading to problems with swallowing.

Treatment of GERD
There are very effective natural food supplements to treat any disease or ailment completely. We render better health services and recommend suitable supplements (with specific dosages) of our Reputable Company to treat GERD for the desired results.

You can also contact us for other health conditions. For consultations, you consultations, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp on : 08164269252 for more details.

Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Doctors Withdraw Service As Government Reneged On Its Promise / Rwanda Begins Using Robots To Attend To COVID-19 Patients (video) / African Pear The Right Fruit For A Pregnant Woman; See Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.