Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor (19396 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 5 Sokoto Officials For ₦554 Million Pension Fraud / Lagos Leads Highly Indebted States With More Than N1 Trillion Debts / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by Debaiz: 6:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Who ask youths return everything you’ve collected with interest.
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Shut that filthy mouth!

They said ''you're a THIEF''
you say NO...but you are a small thief....
#a thief is a thief!

Criminals like you made it impossible for my late mum from getting a DIME of her accrued pension despite serving her fatherland for over 38 years!

1 Like

Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by awoluyi(m): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2019
A pension of N700,000 per month Alao Akala claims he is earning will pay about 2 workers who are on N30,000/month for one year.
I fret anytime I hear people say "It is God that chooses these greedy and visionless leaders for them."
I do not envy them because the hottest part of hell is waiting for them.
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by emmyyoung4me(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmmmm

Guys check my signature, it's massive for this season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 06, 2019
Alao Akala. Amala politician extraordinaire. I gbadun the man.
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by 1972xy: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2019
Even for that my dear Ex Governor you are a theif.
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by mechanics(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2019
They just want to appropriate the lean resources of the state to themselves, God is watching them.
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by lunacol(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2019
sirpompey:
I guess some leaders have fear of God and some don't have, i wont be surprised if Tinubu is collecting double or triple of that amount! Behaving like government money is their personal money
And what do you say about Former Abia State governor Theodore Ahamefula Orji.He looted Abia State treasury as if it was his personal wealth.He wasn't satisfied with that,as he installed a puppet called a governor whom he directs on how to share the monthly allocation of the state.

From 1999 till now, no administration has tried to transform Abia state.

No major institution has been built. No major road has been done. No major school has been built. No major hospital has been built.

No major market has been built. (That Umuahia market na scam)

Enugu State built ESUTH from scratch.

Anambra State built Chukwuemeka Odumegwu from scratch.

Akwa Ibom built AKSU.

Rivers built RSU.

Ebonyi built EBSU.

Abia State built nothing.

Abia state is administered by Ponzi administrators.Abia State is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by tete7000(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Why they always want to put a stooge to replace them...
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by knowhowk: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Hmm! It's well
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by oyebanji(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Should they be drawing pensions after just 8 years in govt?
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by tekslee: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2019
But y must ex governors take pension in d first place

1 Like

Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2019
oyebanji:
Should they be drawing pensions after just 8 years in govt?

U will not die young....that’s the real question we should be addressing, there’s already a law on ground that civil servants are pensionable after 35years of active service...but these evil people will spend 4 or eight years and start collecting pension....
Some of them even collect pension while still working as senator....this is pure evil and wickedness
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by goatface: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2019
Are u sure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by SarkinYarki: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2019
seunlayi:
One of the best former governors from oyo state. Over 8yrs,your manpower still dey stand

What's man power ?
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by MoIbrahim: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Why should you even receive anything for being a former governor? Why?
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by maximusprime2000: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2019
No hope for this country again o. the wicked ones had taken over the helm of powers. let the ones in diaspora take a chance or we are recolonized. No other magic or miracle can save this country. if i have my way out of this shithole i will forever thank Jehovah.
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by Ubiudumo(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2019
Oga, the amount is immaterial. Are you supposed to be collecting pension as an ex Governor.These people have no conscience at all
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by ultimatekint(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2019
Awon wereeee politicians in Nigeria. Ole ni gbogbo yin. This Akala sef, who cannot pay ppl working in his Awosika house. Useless man.
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by Cityguy: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'll rather listen to what Mr Authority has to say grin
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by Cantonese: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Alao Akala should shut his mouth and hide his bleached face in shame.

For you to be qualified for pension as a civil servant you need to work fir 35 years or attain 65 years of age among other rules which are not simple.

A man rules a state as a governor for 8 years or less and takes advantage of his position to secure his future by getting pension and gratuity.

All that Matawalle said about Yari, which one has he disputed? The letter sent to Matawalle by Yari acknowleding some payment earlier and requesting a continuation of his payment was not disputed. That he used the state house to assembly to get the pensions law was not disputed. That he received 360 million on leaving office was not disputed.

The reason why genuine pensioners suffer is a few greedy men in power who are there to embezzle only.

Akala even states publicly that he earns less than 1million when others are hiding their faces shows foolish arrogance and unconcern on his side. He did not run two terms as a governor and now he receives pension for life. Thanks to the court for the pronouncement recently. All the received must be returned. That's what helps him ti buy more bleaching cream.

There are only a few people who are qualified to get pension. An example is the president who served for several years in the army.
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by Legendguru: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by theManOfGod(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
The question is not even how much you get as pension monthly. The question is whether it is necessary. Civil servants who worked for about 35 years stand on queues to get pension, you are complaining about things you get and do not get. Oga go and sit down.
Re: Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor by DedeNkem: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
I don't know why this thief is not in jail!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: ‘$1bn Underway For Army, Police, Others From Qatar’ / Fact-Check: Did The Olu Of Warri Endorse Bola Ahmed Tinubu? (Video) / 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.