Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic (105846 Views)

"There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / Nigeria Looks Like Dominican Replublic, Has No Light No Shit – Cardi B Says / Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Maj196:
Dum.b post how will someone know there's no light inside a moving car undecided
Exactly.. This only goes to show how Nigerians are easily deceived.. She innocently likened Nigeria to DR where her dad is from and this mumu nairafame when no dey hear english well come here post lies and 99% swallow am... I shame for Nairalanders today sha sad
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Samuels90: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Cardi B, hate speech! grin grin grin
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by theenchanter: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
deolu2000:
We have light, just that we like surprising visitors with darkness.
lol...... grin grin
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Angelfrost(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
What's the mockery here??!... Cardi B merely echoed the thoughts and words of most of us here. The moment you step into Lagos, even from Abuja, you would think you just entered Juarez in Mexico.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by autonomous22: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol... Las las CARDI B Don come expose us...

"Under cover journalist"

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by johnrash(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
First time to see d bitch on our nairaland...
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by sambrow(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
lokho:
You're very wrong madam. Dominican Republic is far better.
hate speech
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
slaypapa:

Wow! You made my day by saying my mind. This girl rap is so wack men, is because of that cardi that I dislike nowadays rap. Bitch is a copy cat, thank God we have rappers like travis Scott & con.

Mehn, I dislike that bitch. She should be on bangbros, not on a stage rapping.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari will soon order dss to arrest cardi for #HATE SPEECH!

Dear cardi, this is not america o!

The redundant tyrant no get joy o!
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by theenchanter: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
executive12:

Keep quiet, she was being frank.
u should keep kwayet! She said "no lies"... stop being gullible jare.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by oluwaahmed: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
why do u think tump called it a shïthole
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Niwdog(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mehn I didn't hear her say no light
Or is that I am allergic to phoney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by JeffreyJames(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
I wonder when "No lies" became "no light" to you stupid bloggers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tapout:

okay u that watched the video what did she say ??
Oga that babe is showing love by likening Nigeria to her Dad's home DR and she said "No lie" which means say na confirm matter or walai or aswear for naija lingua.. This op na just useless somebody.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by itu404(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
If that is the only fault then there is no fault at all compared to her country where children go to school and you do not know if they will come alive or shot by classmates. where white supremacist is killing jews like no one business. one just happened in pensacola.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by trinity11(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
If Cardi B said so, then it must be true
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by ussv: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Does she need light to carry the millions she will be paid for her performance here ? Onyioshi !!!
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by oluwaahmed: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
slaypapa:

Wow! You made my day by saying my mind. This girl rap is so wack men, is because of that cardi that I dislike nowadays rap. Bitch is a copy cat, thank God we have rappers like travis Scott & con.

If you can thank Gos for rappers like Travis scot, den u shouldn't have a problem with cardi B. You are all in the same fan class
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Apart from her musics, I do not like Cardi B personality
[/s]

Because she said the truth about your zombie master?
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Na so...
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Zenithpeak(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
You are telling us what we know. We are used to it from childhood. Whatever that makes you applied for our visa, buy ticket and come to Nigeria then you are one of us just enjoy it our own way.

If them no give you house to stay, sleep for under bridge.

If them no give you toilet, shit for nylon and throw am for lagoon.

If them no give you generator, buy candle.

If them no give you tea or coffee, my dear suck akamu

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by michoim(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Her country that has light, what had she done with it, other than singing half naked...promoting prostitution
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by helinues: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eartquake1:
[s][/s]

Because she said the truth about your zombie master?

Probably you have never watched her interviews before.. Everything shouldn't be about politics Mr know it all
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why would you post this misinformation on Nigeria's biggest forum? Common sense is not common after all. How can someone that just got into the country and in a moving vehicle make such remarks? Open your ears and listen again! I am beginning to see reasons with the proposed social media bill.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by goldman777: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
lokho:
You're very wrong madam. Dominican Republic is far better.
Honestly far far better compare pictures of the Nigeria and that Dominican republic on Google search you will understand and get the picture cheesy
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by anonymous1759(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
TheAmbasador:
In as much as that's true, she is disrespectful to a host country she is being to for the first time! That's irresponsibility & arrogance...who is she?

Ipob queen they already love her for insulting Nigeria.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
nextstep:
OP she said: "No lie, this looks like DR".

She did not say "no light".

Please listen more carefully. In fact, Nigeria does look like the DR... CardiB is of Dominican descent, and she was saying how this looks [like her family's home country]

I guess we're all very touchy about people insulting our country, which is why we jump the gun sometimes. I get it. But let's not crucify someone because we misunderstood what she said.

Even if she said no light. Is that an insult? Park well please.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by ManTiger(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hate speech.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by DCmonster: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:
Apart from her musics, I do not like Cardi B personality
But you like buhari personality right?
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Siberry: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
No wonder she insisted on going to the ghetto area so she can trash Nigeria. She was put in Eko hotel and she woke up to a beautidul surroundings. She couldnt believe her eyes. She so wanted to show the world that Nigeria is trash and insisted on going to thw Ghetto.

Stupid Dare and co actually found it funny.

A typical American though all countries in Africa have mud houses, no roads, no cars, uneducated people and all.

Stupid bunch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) / Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.