Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic (105833 Views)

"There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / Nigeria Looks Like Dominican Replublic, Has No Light No Shit – Cardi B Says / Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by airbrush: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Born2Breed:
Stating the obvious.

chai LAGOS the centre of excellence ! somebody stone that lady!
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by urahara(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
HappyPagan:

Lagos is fourth world. Some countries down south and upper north na another world.

grin grin grin
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by blackboy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Those arguing or angry with what she has said are the reason why Nigeria has so many problems. We live in self denial. She lie? We ourselves complain about light problem. Have we been to Dominican Republic? She has and sees similarities.
Point noted Cardi. FG if this is not a national embarrassment then kwontinue and light the power problem continue
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by tbizonline7: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
SHORES FINALLY LANDED AT THE SHORES OF LAGOS.

The great event which was finally wrapped up by the king of Fuji Music, K1 de Ultimate was an awesome experience.

The first day (Nov 29th) was mind blowing, featuring Falze the badguy, 9ice and Kcee,E-money,

“Words can’t express the extent of my gratitude and appreciation. From partners to the guests and everybody that was involved in one way or the other, I say a big thank you for being part of Shores Grand Opening ceremony". Said Dele Phillips (MD/CEO Shores).

The event also had a high profile personality bracing the occasion in person of Hon. Shina Abiola Peller, the founder of Quilox Club, Jowi Zaza,Yanju George @yanjugeorge

In attendance were notable partners such as Hennessey, Deluxe Hookah NG @deluxehookah.ng, Techcenta Concepts @techcentang, Tobems Media @tobemsmedia, Pillarcom and a host of others.

Well this is just the beginning of excellent hospitality service. Kindly get more updates about Shores Lounge Restaurant and Hotel.  Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @shoreslounge and @shoreshotel.

Also visit our website www.shores.ng to interact with us live.

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by aninibinladen: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by LordAzubuike(f): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lordbricks:
She said no lies..haba naso we just wan run down our own country by all means..the video was made in the day time in a moving vehicle, how the hell could she have noticed there was no light..let's stop taking every news we see on the internet hook line and sinker..
No lies this shit looks like Dominican republic. She's from DR. Nothing wrong in her statement.

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by slaypapa: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
light099:
If this jack of all trades of a cardi Bitch is a rapper, then I am the godfather of Eminem in rapping.

This is the crappiest generation ever since the world began, no taste whatsoever.
The real world has ended, we're only living in the smokes of the real fire, that is why this talentless bitch who once had a blackboard yansh saved all the money from her stripper career to have her ass inflated and became a rapper by choice not by talent and has even gotten a grammy award. Trashes everywhere.

nikkypearl, pocohantas, Rekhina, obembet you should all think about rapping because I know you can all do better than this piece of shiit here undecided

I would rather listen to the snores of a lazy dog than play the songs of this bitch.
Wow! You made my day by saying my mind. This girl rap is so wack men, is because of that cardi that I dislike nowadays rap. Bitch is a copy cat, thank God we have rappers like travis Scott & con.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by ComradeShegs(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
TemmyT002:
Thunder fire you but you are right sha.

Hehe... Just How I feel

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by santafe(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Daewoods:
Useless Country!
No child deserves to be born a Nigerian.
The same way two sicklers marrying & giving birth is seen as wickedness & selfishness, that's the same thing as giving birth to an innocent child as a Nigerian, condemning him/her to a life of hardship, suffering and useless existence.

Quite Sad!

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by ernieboy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
lonelydora:
Which Dominican Republican?
Cardi B, perform and go back oooo. We don't need your opinion.
Nicky Minaj is my bae, not this olosho
because she criticizes ur lagos
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by nthony10: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Cardi B at Anthony grin grin grin
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
light099:
If this jack of all trades of a cardi Bitch is a rapper, then I am the godfather of Eminem in rapping.

This is the crappiest generation ever since the world began, no taste whatsoever.
The real world has ended, we're only living in the smokes of the real fire, that is why this talentless bitch who once had a blackboard yansh saved all the money from her stripper career to have her ass inflated and became a rapper by choice not by talent and has even gotten a grammy award. Trashes everywhere.

nikkypearl, pocohantas, Rekhina, obembet you should all think about rapping because I know you can all do better than this piece of shiit here undecided

I would rather listen to the snores of a lazy dog than play the songs of this bitch.
Go back and play the video.. She's showing love not hate. The op is a mugu like u dishing out wrong info to cause traffic on their stupid senseless blogs. If u like insult her from now till she goes back home it will not ease that frustrated life of urs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by sunkoye: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Some should give her fashola's number please
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by BlackboiNero(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lagos looks like DR? Nigeria's most developed state? shocked
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
GOFRONT:
Is there no MIKANO generator to supply light to her Hotel??

Why try to tarnish and stigmatize our already tarnished image?? Cardi??

I wonder o. Other oyinbo people her mate usually whyne us by praising Nigeria after their visit. Na her own go different.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by deolu2000(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
We have light, just that we like surprising visitors with darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Suremikky(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
sweetonugbu:
we are no longer third world country, we slipped into fourth world country since 2016

���
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Maj196(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dum.b post how will someone know there's no light inside a moving car undecided
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by CSTR2: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Who invited this Lady to Nigeria!?.

Cardi b that is crazy as fucckk.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Tapout(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
even tho she's right, but she didn't have to publicize it. i just blame the nigerians that will still attend the show.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by MrHighSea: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
This is an insult

She said the true
can someone here boast of getting 10hours light in a day
We need prayer in this country

There is.o
If i mention na, my area may turn to nepa black
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nairafame1:
Lol.. we wont accept this o grin
You are stupid.. what do u stand to gain from this false information Or are u so daft u can't hear spoken English undecided
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Philinho(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pls don't come again....lol...Minister of darkness should hear this
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Promise47(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
she is right on Point but wait ooo this woman Toto go sweet ooo
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by charlesditro: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nairafame1:
Lol.. we wont accept this o grin
make you and buhari go arrest her, I beg.
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tapout:
even tho she's right, but she didn't have to publicize it. i just blame the nigerians that will still attend the show.

Oga watch the video na so una dey believe anything like goats.. she never said that
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by charlesditro: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Maj196:
Dum.b post how will someone know there's no light inside a moving car undecided
you need vit C agbo
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Well i can't blame u guys for not understanding her accent. She said "no lie" not "no light"
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by slaypapa: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Coming from abroad through Abuja is very impressive compare to lagos. My problem with lagos is its population and narrow roads.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by executive12: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Daewoods:
Useless Country!
No child deserves to be born a Nigerian.
The same way two sicklers marrying & giving birth is seen as wickedness & selfishness, that's the same thing as giving birth to an innocent child as a Nigerian, condemning him/her to a life of hardship, suffering and useless existence.

Funny but true.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by Tapout(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
dairykidd:

Oga watch the video na so una dey believe anything like goats.. she never said that

mehn we in mudafurking nigeria, yeah what's popping nigerians!! no light, this shit looks like DR straight up

what else did she say that i didn't add.... u piglet??

oya u that is her tour guide, what did she say?? undecided
Re: Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic by 9ja2: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Na wa for Nigerians. She said "no lie" not no light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] / Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.