Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

NNPC: Fuel Supply Not Affected Despite Lagos Pipeline Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: Fuel Supply Not Affected Despite Lagos Pipeline Fire (4668 Views)

Fire Engulfs NNPC Fuel Station In Yola, Adamawa State (video) / Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government / NNPC Fuel Station Before The Fire (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: Fuel Supply Not Affected Despite Lagos Pipeline Fire by Unghost: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2019
sodiqapril:
That manabequegrills nigga deserves to be stoned....I wonder what sort of spirit lives in him

patriotic spirit unlike you wailers grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Fuel Supply Not Affected Despite Lagos Pipeline Fire by sotall(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2019
post=84666129:
Since PMB became President,
Our country never had the issue of the yearly, end of the year fuel scarcity we witnessed for every year Jona was in power.

Now, we have been assured there won't be any scarcity as usual even with such a terrible incident that happened yesterday.
And you are telling us not to love this great man,
A man after God's heart?

Wailers must be outta their minds.
Supporters of looters and criminals.

You can say that again.
To a New and better Nigeria we go.

Bye Bye to what looters and criminals left our nation in while they were busy looting the nation treasury.

A picture speaks more than a thousand words........

Is it only fuel scarcity you are aware of?

Before the dullard came to power , fuel price was 187 naira. The dullard says fuel subsidy was a scam and then increased fuel price to 145 naira.

Even after the increment, he is still paying increased subsidy more than what Jona paid.

He can only fool you but not others like me.

Should we also talk about refinery?
It's five years the dullard has been there and yet our refinery are still not working
Re: NNPC: Fuel Supply Not Affected Despite Lagos Pipeline Fire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Manna, don't waste your time on miserable wailers please..... cheesy

They are bunch of time wasters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Fuel Supply Not Affected Despite Lagos Pipeline Fire by goatface: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2019
Hope there won't be another fuel scarcity dis Xmas period as always?
Re: NNPC: Fuel Supply Not Affected Despite Lagos Pipeline Fire by gasdkdlkf: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2019
okau
Re: NNPC: Fuel Supply Not Affected Despite Lagos Pipeline Fire by Legendguru: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oh
Re: NNPC: Fuel Supply Not Affected Despite Lagos Pipeline Fire by Dozie32(m): 5:40am On Dec 11, 2019
Cirochukade:

Always pray big, unless na small qualification you get to do gateman

God bless you brother. I have a bigger qualification.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari / Gen. Ishaya Bamaiyi Discharged And Acquited! / Shocking! Nigerian New Customs Chief Forges Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.