Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government (24712 Views)

FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by wwwihy: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
In Makurdi, Tinubu accuses PDP of sabotaging fuel supply to blackmail Federal Government

...says opposition is Poverty Development Party

Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has accused the Peoples Democratic Party of sabotaging fuel supply in the country to blackmail the Federal Government for illicit political advantage.

Speaking in Markurdi, Benue State capital, to a crowd of party supporters that graced the APC presidential campaign rally, Asiwaju Tinubu said that while in power, PDP administration gave fuel retail licenses to their supporters and sympathisers who are now hoarding fuel to create long queues across the country and making Nigerians suffer, adding that the party of his main challenger, Atiku Abubakar, is a Poverty Development Party.

He said: "They met good oil prices for 16 good years, they didn't remember gas pipelines, they are what I called saboteurs yesterday. They gave PMS license to their supporters and sympathisers. They are the ones who started creating fake queues. PDP, enough is enough."

Taking further jab at Atiku Abubakar, APC Presidential candidate noted that the PDP candidate didn't know that he broke the civil service rule in Nigeria when he said he was doing transport business when he was in Customs Service.

"They asked him, you are so rich, where did you get your money from, and he said from doing transport business. He didn't know that was an offence. The only thing you are allowed to do as a civil servant is farming."

Speaking to the needs of Benue youths, Tinubu assured that his administration would ensure access to quality education and education loans to allow brilliant and indigent students to have higher education.

From his prepared speech which he didn't read verbatim at the rally, Asiwaju again used his achievements in Lagos as governor as reason Benue people should vote for him, insisting that they will not be owed salaries. He also promised to end the problem of IDPs in the state.

“I am proud of what we accomplished in Lagos. I am so proud of it, I do not run off to live elsewhere. I live where my policies and programmes worked. Obi left Anambra because his policies and programmes failed. Just as we improved Lagos, we shall lead Nigeria to its greatest destiny.”

On his plans if elected president, Tinubu promised to establish agricultural and industrial hubs, which will help expand businesses and improve local incomes.

He also promised to make Benue a global leader in agriculture, bringing further income to the state.

“Rather than just growing food crops, you will package, process and brand food items for other African and global markets exportation.

“My administration will establish commodity exchange boards guaranteeing prices for important crops so that you are ensured a decent living for your hard work. Our Agricultural plan will establish agricultural hub and improve access to finance. Both of these will enable you to modernise farms operations, improve productivity while reducing labour through mechanised farming tools and modern technology.”

He also added, “Working with the state government, we will encourage mining in the State in a regulated and sustainable way that benefits your communities and gives the labourer a just wage for his daily work.

“Limestone, lead, tin, and marble will be extracted and sold in Nigerian and foreign markets to stimulate the economy and enrich the people.”

On security, Tinubu said, “My administration will also invest in the quality of our democratic governance and in what must be our democratic security. We have heard your pleas. We know of the insecurity, of the violent clashes and of the loss of lives and property.

“Our security agenda will work. It will protect the people and secure the land. My national security plan invests heavily in surveillance equipment, in technology and training of our security forces. We stop the terrorists, kidnappers, killers and bandits.

“We will mobilise the totality of our national security assets to protect all Nigerians from real danger and from the real fear of danger.”

Speaking at the rally, Minister of Special Duties and former governor of Benue State, Senator George Akume, extolled Tinubu's leadership qualities and magnanimity as he charged Benue voters to vote for the APC candidate en mass, assuring them that they will not regret it.

The Minister recalled his friendship with Tinubu since 1993 and called him a friend of Benue people that can be trusted.

Describing Tinubu and his running mate as persons free of extremist tendencies, Akume said: "when so many churches were destroyed by Boko Haram in Borno, he (Shettima) rebuilt many of them".

Plateau State governor and Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Governor Simon Bako Lalong, Deputy National Chairman (South) of the APC, Senator Abubakar Kyari and the state governorship candidate, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia, all asked the voters in the state to rally behind the APC for a more guaranteed future.

Other dignitaries at the rally included the APC Vice Presidential Candidate, Senator Kashim Shettima; Niger State governor, Abubakar Sani Bello; former Edo State governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Senator Barnabas Gemade, among others.

Tinubu Media Office
Abdulaziz Abdulaziz
January 26, 2023.

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1618651273762578433

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Nbote(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hahahahaha

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by ganisucks(f): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
After serious warning, he has began to change mouth.

326 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Phoen1X: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Belated damage control,..tinubu's handlers has realized the DANGERS in allowing him to speak openly unteleguided , God forbid bat thing.

250 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Stella77(f): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu will loose this election watch and see

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by yesloaded: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
APC once blamed God

I'm not surprised grin

The problem with incumbent administration is lack of preparation, their only mission back in 2014 was to seize the government from ruling party

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by POVoice: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
After the reggae they are now playing blues😆😆.

Useless ruling party.

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by MrDetermined: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
The competition on who will yab the other person more is over mr tinubu

Dino has finished you kpata kpata yesterday with the falling drama in delta state, i don't support that tho but he has made you an object of mockery lol.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
A oil rich nation.

No government amenities to boast of.

Good road
Water
Electricity
Schools

I regret being an African.
That is why it's easier for Europeans to say we are next to chimpanzee. They call us the earliest humans who came from ape. They only describe our lack of common sense and stupidity.

Tell me which black skinned nation is well developed. They steal today yesterday and the future.

At least look inward. We are really going through alot in Africa.

Nigeria is a country you hardly benefit anything from the government. You provide basically everything yourself.

We religious only when it suits our sentiments. But forget it when integrity and the right thing should be done.

Those who brought various religion are developing faster even Islamic nation now know the importance of religious tolerance. It breeds development and foreign investment.

Qatar, Dubai, Saudi Arabia.

Look at us.

Christians
Muslims

They steal when in power. They call it opportunity and grace. The guts they have in using a passage of the holy books to defend their attrocities is the craziest. They do it with reckless abandon.

I wish we can be more patriotic to see that we are only at war with ourselves instead.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Ofunaofu: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
"They met good oil prices for 16 good years, they didn't remember gas pipelines, they are what I called saboteurs yesterday. They gave PMS license to their supporters and sympathisers. They are the ones who started creating fake queues. PDP, enough is enough."

Damage control

What about the Naira redesign

PDP is now the one hoarding the new notes

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Guyman01: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Damage control after indirectly accusing the Minister of Petroleum Buhari of sabotaging him grin

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by ERCROSS(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
If not for the upcoming elections, none of these politicians would say anything concerning the fuel crisis. But now that they need our votes, they're acting like they care

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Hendrixky: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu is confused

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
I know Tinubu is stupid but I didn't know that he is as stupid as this. How can PDP, an opposition party cause fuel scarcity when APC, the party which this old demented man belongs to owns all the apparatus to end this untold hardship they have brought to Nigerians?

The pic below appears in both the thread for APC Akwa-Ibom rally and Benue rally. These APC Tinubu miscreants have become so shameless that they now post same pics for different rallies in order to hoodwink gullible people.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Franchise21(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol. Na Buhari him dey criticize

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by tolumizzy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dementia patient at it again.....clear road for OBI wey sabi weytin we dey go tru abeg

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by divide9ja: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
APC & lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by dapsoneh: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yes he is very correct! FG has performed poorly but this has always been the antics of the opposition party since the time immemorial to blackmail the present govt
APC used this antics s well
So, what goes around, comes around
APC should deal with it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Franchise21(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just to cover up his Buhari's criticism

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by JoeyNaza: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
What about Naira redesign and scarcity.

How will he twist his mouth about that one. Loser grin grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by gaby(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
They weren't sabotaging it in January 2022 and the previous times when the roguish importers wrecked people's vehicles with adulterated fuel abi?

You guys were high on your own druggie supplies then...

Do me I do you...mmadu no go vex
Step on the dance floor...mmadu no go vex...
Touch me I touch you...mmadu no go vex...mmadu no vex...mmadu no vex

If you do me I do you...mmadu no go vex...steo on the dance floor..mmadu no go vex

E get as e dey do me..if you give it to me I go give it to you.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by tolexy007(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
What is this again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by id4sho(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
sad
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by NothingDoMe: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
He was bold enough to challenge Buhari. But like a typical Agbero that shouts and makes noise, he quickly ran away even before Buhari look him direction.

I never knew the license to supply fuel lasts for 16 years. Even after 8 years of APC misrule, PDP is still to blame.

I'm so sorry for Nigerians that will vote this man. So so sorry.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by daygee12: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
ganisucks:
After serious warning, he has began to change mouth.

Which mouth? Don't u guys reason. He never accused FG
Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
It's only the wise that understand this. Ipob miscreants will always read there own meaning to what Tinubu said. I just dey laugh when the idots on nairaland and IG are saying APC is fighting APC. Foolishness no dey tire you ignorant clowns?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by bigwig10(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
The lie APC can not tell doesnt exist.... grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government by bigeliot(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na pdp b petrolium minister?

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? / Samuel Mariere Takes Farming As Hobby & As A Business / Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.