Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos (36195 Views)

Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Tiwa Savage Angry With Tekno And Ciara’s Rip Off Of Her Song ‘Before Nko’ / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by NigeriaBam: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Great
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by rexrodrygo2019: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dUxxbn7Xj/?igshid=1jdb9tux8tbs9

Please let's support her for FBN Face of Beauty Nigeria

God bless you all
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by salford: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
One hit wonder musicians and record labels.
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good for them
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by pwansunriseteam: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ok

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Eteka1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
I love Iyanya,s music.
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Evercurious(f): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
I am emotionally down right now... Sowore is trending right now. They kidnapped (not arrest oo) someone in a court room. Someone that has FEMI FALANA as a barrister.. Do you think you are safe? PDP or APC, Sowore is evil with his words or not, let us stand up against this barbarism. I am bleeding.

When it was IPOB Operation Python dance, didnt you dance and cheer? So you think it will end there. You never saw Sowere's turn .lolzzz
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Femeto: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Phantom dey deir too.
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by teejaymiquel(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Starkid3010:
Who Is iyanya
MR OREO
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by churchee: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
I am emotionally down right now... Sowore is trending right now. They kidnapped (not arrest oo) someone in a court room. Someone that has FEMI FALANA as a barrister.. Do you think you are safe? PDP or APC, Sowore is evil with his words or not, let us stand up against this barbarism. I am bleeding.

You may bleed to hell please.
Sowore? That useless wannabe!
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Okuda(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tekno is sick.
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Godhatesodomy: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wow
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by rexking19(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gud calabar boiz r back... 4 ur best sharawama n grillz dz xmas nd in 2020...call or txt 08080370748
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by rexking19(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gud calabar boiz r back... 4 ur best sharawama n grillz dz xmas nd in 2020...call or txt 08080370748
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
What's wrong with that young man called Tekno? He looks sick as fucck, someone should advise him to stop smoking too much!
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Shattuck(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
I feel same way too I just wish the youth of Nigeria can have like a union or something I am really angry right now, its more about the insult to our collective human right,buhari needs to know that the only thing that needs to be feared are the masses
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by supercase1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
frankblinkz:
Oh please am tired of Nigeria...I want to go to USA.
I need a GOOD LIFE
Just see how many of us here that wants to leave and it's all for a good reason.
God answer our calls �..
I Love Nigerians,but I'm just tired of it's bad government
Lord let your Grace fall on us
Mali is the right place 4 u
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
he shd reconcile wit deetunes too...the guy made his tracks that brought him to limelight.... from your waist, kukere,mama eee.eyc
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Kapilta(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iyanya is really cool to be candid. He's still one of the musicians from the ss that i really vibe to so hard. He's really so cool. I vibe hard to Timaya too. The rest can go f**k themselves sha cuz i give no f about 'em.
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by briggson07(m): 12:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Finally reconciled when all of you put together is a dead meat ?
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by briggson07(m): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2019
salford:
One hit wonder musicians and record labels.

U can never spit out truth...were u in kotonu wen iyanya was giving us back to back and tekno even the more.
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by briggson07(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2019
Starkid3010:
Who Is iyanya
He is a musician who are you
A naira Lander
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by AreaFada2: 1:14am On Dec 07, 2019
tydi:
Childish adults.
kidults in fact. grin

Beefing for wetin? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun Gushes About Her Twin Boys Showing Great Swags / Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.