Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens (55758 Views)

Saudi Arabia To Change Alcohol Rules As It Opens First Alcohol Shop / Review Of The Newly Commissioned 2.7bilion Mall In Osun State (osun Mall)- All Y / Aba Designers Storm New York, As Made-in-aba Campaign Debuts In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Dechymmytv(f): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2019
computergeek:
Nope. In Enugu city
don't worry we will find it when we get there
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by barragan: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2019
anonimi:

Money/Loot laundering does not need to be profitable.

Well, looters could have spent the money anywhere, that is not the point.

People like making demeaning comments about Ibadan and I think that rubbish has gone on for too long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2019
More money into investors pockets, Nigerians will end up like Americans and Europeans. As Nations of Shopaholics. Buy buy buy buy, Buy things you don't really need, And throw away eventually. And buy buy buy some more.

My garrage is full with new products i didn't need but bought them Anyway.

1 Like

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2019
farem:
[/b]

Look at this one. The same that will complain the South Africans have killed his kinsmen is here boasting of what their killers have brought to 'decorate' their Enugu.
No foreign thing, nothing to show!
Did the owners of shoprite kill his kinsemen? what about his kinsmen who make their living by working at shoprite?
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by blowjohn(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2019
computergeek:
Nigerians ehhh... Lack of sight-seeing spots no go kill una grin

I don't blame them shaa. My son will finish watching cartoons and tell me he wants to go see and ride a real horse. My own is to kukuma carry him and go to ShopRite and drop on one of those moving stuffed horses. Where you see zoo kwan? The one all the way at UNN in Nsukka na only malnourished monkey full there.

Here in Enugu, all we have are ShopRite and Spar. Malls all the way grin

What about Benin that is yet to have shoprite.
Just go any small mall e go be like say no the entire Benin residents dey Dia.
By the way u can still see a high level of mediocrity in those pictures.
I mean, a mall that represents a whole state can't be better than shop rite?
Like why can't we always aim for architectural masterpieces when building structures?
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by ultimatekint(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2019
SultanOfPuna:

Some Dey Even Enter Mall To Buy Biscuits shocked
Then, so what? I can even go and buy TomTom there.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2019
SEGLIZ:

those two idiots are so irritating I don't know how to reply them.
they are so inferior mere reading their comments.
Those tins are so ireedeemable.
Sometimes they are better left ignored in their misery.

How dey go dey go Sir SEGLIZ? wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2019
ultimatekint:
Then, so what? I can even go and buy TomTom there.
No mind those chidlren of hate abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by oluxy(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2019
isram:
Just wondering the kind of bad smell in that shop, some may not have taken their bath

Lol
That's far your sight can see, just smell.
U couldn't see the opportunity it provided, the investment, etc but only smell. May God help the way we see things in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Kapilta(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Aminat508:
More photos
where is it located? Is it Osogbo? If yes Ife and Ilesa too deserve malls.

1 Like

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Ajenikoko89: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Kapilta:
where is it located? Is it Osogbo? If yes Ife and Ilesa too deserve malls.
Fakunle school was destroyed to build mall

1 Like

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by SEGLIZ: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2019
post=84671716:

Those tins are so ireedeemable.
Sometimes they are better left ignored in their misery.

How dey go dey go Sir SEGLIZ? wink

we keep thanking God even though things can still get better.
how you and the entire business family doing?
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by anonimi: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2019
barragan:
Well, looters could have spent the money anywhere, that is not the point.

People like making demeaning comments about Ibadan and I think that rubbish has gone on for too long.

Thanks for the clarification and I fully agree with you from that angle.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Kapilta(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2019
toffyz:
Beautiful structure,Ugly name
because you want an english name for it. Inferiority complez kee you there. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Kapilta(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2019
Ajenikoko89:

Fakunle school was destroyed to build mall
i don't know where Fakunle school is bro. Which city?
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by kokomaster3d: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2019
okorotalkative:
Make dem no do like ibadan people that will go and buy one plastic coke inside mall o.

So what's wrong with that. Some time if I don't see what I am looking for inside ShopRite, I go out without buying anything sef
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by twilliamx(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2019
okorotalkative:
Make dem no do like ibadan people that will go and buy one plastic coke inside mall o.

And what is wrong with that? Bush man

1 Like

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2019
figure007:
Its so sad things like this shouldn't be coming late in a city for that matter ...Osun state lacks so many modern amenities , no big companies there except many HOTELS.... NO state HAS HOTEL PASS OSUN ... Wetin them dey take hotel do when no social amenities ? Thank God for this mall o. #still proud to be an Osun boy... I pray i also contribute to the development of my state when time comes

I agree with you........there are some breathtaking hotels in Osogbo especially. I was shocked when I paid a visit to that place sometimes last year.
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Abeos(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2019
figure007:
Its so sad things like this shouldn't be coming late in a city for that matter ...Osun state lacks so many modern amenities , no big companies there except many HOTELS.... NO state HAS HOTEL PASS OSUN ... Wetin them dey take hotel do when no social amenities ? Thank God for this mall o. #still proud to be an Osun boy... I pray i also contribute to the development of my state when time comes

This isn't true. Have you been to Owerri?
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Finnese001: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Larryomooba:

Pls visit Owerri infact IMO state in general
And see hotels

Don't mind that akpa amu

1 Like

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Kaydeexotic(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2019
SARS go soon turn the place to hotspot..
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by joepepsy(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2019
to enter mall buy biscuit now na shameful thing,naija things must different.
SultanOfPuna:

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by omomummy13: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Suffering and smiling.

Wallahi tallahi, God Almighty will visit the sins of past and present Nigerian leaders (military and civilian) on their generations. Even those unborn.

They have successfully weaponized poverty. Ahan!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by noisy45(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2019
sweetkev:
Nigeria don suffer. Ordinary mall turned tourists attraction in this 21st century. No wonder they are given molue locomotive of 15th century as train and they are all shouting Buhari is working grin

grin grin grin
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by ajericho(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2019
SultanOfPuna:

nigerian mentality!

what's the mall made for, a mall is supposed to be the proper place for everyone to buy stuff, just like Walmart or targets in the us
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2019
computergeek:
Nigerians ehhh... Lack of sight-seeing spots no go kill una grin

I don't blame them shaa. My son will finish watching cartoons and tell me he wants to go see and ride a real horse. My own is to kukuma carry him and go to ShopRite and drop on one of those moving stuffed horses. Where you see zoo kwan? The one all the way at UNN in Nsukka na only malnourished monkey full there.

Here in Enugu, all we have are ShopRite and Spar. Malls all the way grin
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by akinwale701(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
okorotalkative:

Bro, you're very stupid but you have nobody to tell you.
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by gprincead(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2019
figure007:
I bet u have never left South West. A street in Owerri has more hotels than all towns in Osun State put together.
Try and travel sometimes.

And for ur information, I base in Osun.
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by IGBOSON1: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2019
I don't understand the desire to laugh at people all the time! It's in bad taste and smacks of a serious case of superiority complex!

1 Like

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2019
we dont have sight seeing or relaxation spots in nigeria so we now use shopping malls as our sight seeing spots grin.the crowd no be here grin grin grin
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2019
SultanOfPuna:

some na just to go snap foto cheesy
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2019
figure007:
wetin dem dey take hotel do? see question grin..is for short time or till day break tinz if u know what i mean grin.go to many remote localities in naija ..if nothing no dey the place at least hotel must dey grin.konji things has made hotel a very profitable business in naija cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh / Checkout Nigerian Currency From Past To Present. / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.