Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens (55762 Views)

Saudi Arabia To Change Alcohol Rules As It Opens First Alcohol Shop / Review Of The Newly Commissioned 2.7bilion Mall In Osun State (osun Mall)- All Y / Aba Designers Storm New York, As Made-in-aba Campaign Debuts In America (2) (3) (4)

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2019
sweetkev:
Nigeria don suffer. Ordinary mall turned tourists attraction in this 21st century. No wonder they are given molue locomotive of 15th century as train and they are all shouting Buhari is working grin
outside naija shopping malls are regarded as normal market cheesy.its sad this is the period in nigeria"s life everybody is experiencing what is shopping mall.but then u cant blame any nigerian viewing shopping malls as tourists sites cos if u compare to our regular market then u will understand grin

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by dave4rella(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2019

Yoruba people never disappoints
Despite their self acclaimed level of education
They still act timid

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by CaptainMitch: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
wetin dem dey take hotel do? see question grin..is for short time or till day break tinz if u know what i mean grin.go to many remote localities in naija ..if nothing no dey the place at least hotel must dey grin.konji things has made hotel a very profitable business in naija cheesy

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2019
makdcash:
END TIME MALL

Lol..���....
How is it end time mall? Because its in Osun or the name? Hahahaaaaa....Osun mall ooo. Whoever came up with that kind of name.

They should have given it something like Osh mall. Sounds more Porsche�
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Aminat508:

Source: https://amiloaded.com/2019/12/photonews-residents-troop-out-as-osun-mall-opens.html

Osun mall? Whoever came up with that kind of name.
They should have given it something like Osh mall. Sounds more Porsche�
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by foreshore(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2019
OkoAmarashy:

As at when Kingsway was operating in Yoruba land, your ancestors were still jumping from tree to tree, fighting for bananas.

Which kingsways was operating in yorubaland? Or do you want to claim Ikoyi belongs to yourbas now cos thats where the kingsway I know operated and still has a road till now and thats where I was born and brought up so I know the history. Ikoyi is no mans land. check history of the Onikoyis.
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
kevoh:
What's with the hypocrisy on this thread? angry What is wrong with people trooping into a mall, even if it's to buy biscuit? Is it your money? Did the owners of the mall complain about people coming to buy biscuit?

So una many wey dey go mall go buy biscuit.�� see as una dey attack the guy and I taught he was joking until now....
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by OkoAmarashy: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Which kingsways was operating in yorubaland? Or do you want to claim Ikoyi belongs to yourbas now cos thats where the kingsway I know operated and still has a road till now and thats where I was born and brought up so I know the history. Ikoyi is no mans land. check history of the Onikoyis.

You were born and brought up in Ikoyi and you've ended up hawking counterfeit cream online for 2k. You're a disgrace to your parents.

No, Ikoyi doesn't belong to Yorubas, it belongs to Igbos. Shebi Onikoyi is an Igbo word.

Ikoyi is part of Iru land which comprises of Ikoyi, VI, Oniru and parts of Lekki. I dare your father to come out during Oro

Here is a link to a throwaway picture of Ibadan Kingsway. The fact that you Igbos can't trace your history doesn't mean others suffer from the same misfortune.

Here is Ibadan Kingsway built when your fathers were still walking about naked. https://www.nairaland.com/4307787/kingsway-ibadan-before-after-pictures

Show me any mall built in Igboland before 1990.

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
akinwale701:

Bro, you're very stupid but you have nobody to tell you.

Ibadan people sabi vex? Haba nau this is uncalled for. Is it a crime to say you bought cokr from a mall?

Okorotalk, you don enteram today heheheee...na wa oooo
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by adebopo: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
isram:
Just wondering the kind of bad smell in that shop, some may not have taken their bath
Always try and learn to see life from a positive side. Just an advice any way.
Cheers
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Iamgrey5(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You don't know Kinsway operated in Dugbe Ibadan? lol

And where exactly is ikoyi located if not Yoruba land? Is ikoyi Igbo or Edo language?

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by ABINTUK(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
toffyz:
Beautiful structure,Ugly name

Very unattractive name.
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
OkoAmarashy:

No, Ikoyi doesn't belong to Yorubas, it belongs to Igbos. Shebi Onikoyi is an Igbo word.

Ikoyi is part of Iru land which comprises of Ikoyi, VI, Oniru and parts of Lekki. I dare your father to come out during Oro

Here is a link to a throwaway picture of Ibadan Kingsway. The fact that you Igbos can't trace your history doesn't mean others suffer from the same misfortune.

Here is Ibadan Kingsway built when your fathers were still walking about naked. https://www.nairaland.com/4307787/kingsway-ibadan-before-after-pictures

Show me any mall built in Igboland before 1990.

Hmmm........I'm not surprised at your uncouth manner cos its not far fetched from you yorubas. Anyways, I tot as much that you could be referring to one in Ibadan or any other yourba land but Ikoyi is not Yoruba land and all through my stay there, there was nothing like Oro which tells you they dont have mouth in Ikoyi because Ikoyi is no mans land. Take it or live it!
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You don't know Kinsway operated in Dugbe Ibadan? lol

And where exactly is ikoyi located if not Yoruba land? Is ikoyi Igbo or Edo language?

I didn't know o cos I didn't grow up in Ibadan. Tot he was referring to the one in Ikoyi that's the only one I know until now.

Leave Ikoyi argument or meet the British or those who amalgamated Nigeria to explain to you better.
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Iamgrey5(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I didn't know o cos I didn't grow up in Ibadan. Tot he was referring to the one in Ikoyi that's the only one I know until now.

Leave Ikoyi argument or meet the British or those who amalgamated Nigeria to explain to you better.
Ikoyi is in Yoruba land, there's even an ikoyi in Oyo state where the Onikoyi in Lagos came from.

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by kevoh(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

So una many wey dey go mall go buy biscuit.�� see as una dey attack the guy and I taught he was joking until now....
Puerile mind you have there! Have you ever been to Target in the US, Marjane in Morocco, Sainsbury in the UK, these are all big Malls, way bigger than Osun mall. Yet all of them do sell biscuits. Some biscuits are actually quite expensive in the average mall in Nigeria (or outside Nigeria). For example, Danish Cookies sell for N2k and above (add a bottle of Bailey's and you are good to go smiley)

I know people like you have small minds that are too narrow minded but for once use your head. It's a simple case of demand and supply. If there's a huge demand by customers for these Biscuits, the malls will put them there else they'll remove them. If there's market for garri, okpa, fufu, moimoi etc the malls will put them there. What matters at the end of the day is massive profits for the owners of the malls not what simpletons like you think.

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Ikoyi is in Yoruba land, there's even an ikoyi in Oyo state where the Onikoyi in Lagos came from.

Oh...thank God you can see according to history, Onikoyi is not from Lagos but from Oyo he came and settled in that part of Lagos where he was later driven away after the war between him and some other lagosians or so. can't really remember very well now.

Thanks for the heads up though.�
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Venerable612(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Mall na tourist attraction for Nigeria. Smh

It is everywhere in the world.
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Iamgrey5(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Oh...thank God you can see according to history, Onikoyi is not from Lagos but from Oyo he came and settled in that part of Lagos where he was later driven away after the war between him and some other lagosians or so. can't really remember very well now.

Thanks for the heads up though.�

Who was Originally from lagos and who drove him away, if his grandchildren are still ruling over Ikoyi till date.

Meanwhile the same Oramiyan in the story is the First oba of Benin, Alafin of Oyo and fifth Oni of ife in that order.
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
kevoh:

Puerile mind you have there! Have you ever been to Target in the US, Marjane in Morocco, Sainsbury in the UK, these are all big Malls, way bigger than Osun mall. Yet all of them do sell biscuits. Some biscuits are actually quite expensive in the average mall in Nigeria (or outside Nigeria). For example, Danish Cookies sell for N2k and above (add a bottle of Bailey's and you are good to go smiley)

I know people like you have small minds that are too narrow minded but for once use your head. It's a simple case of demand and supply. If there's a huge demand by customers for these Biscuits, the malls will put them there else they'll remove them. If there's market for garri, okpa, fufu, moimoi etc the malls will put them there. What matters at the end of the day is massive profits for the owners of the malls not what simpletons like you think.

Lol��� omor...see defending of biscuits hahahaaa. You get time o.. Even darnish biscuit come enter matter just to justify going to buy biscuit in the mall. So na una dey go dey cause long queue for pay point terminal for malls say una wan pay for biscuit when aboki malam dey there for kiosk? ���hahaha...

But on a more serious notes, I don't buy biscuits from malls, 1, because I dont like biscuits and if for any reason I feel like having shot bread biscuits, I go to a nearby mini mart off the road and eat. Which one I go come spoot dey enter mall say na biscuit I wan buy? Wetin wan bring all that one?
Abeg Ibadan make una pkachakwa anya unu dia����
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Ajenikoko89: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kapilta:
i don't know where Fakunle school is bro. Which city?
Fakunle was a school in osun state osogbo demolished by the formal governor
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by farem: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
gypsey:
Did the owners of shoprite kill his kinsemen? what about his kinsmen who make their living by working at shoprite?

You don't get the drift. Don't just cross expressway next time, look right, left and...
The guy is mocking OSUN MALL while trying to show off ShopRite.
When is he going to appreciate ENUGU MALL? Or will his kinsmen be chased away from that Enugu Mall?

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by kevoh(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Lol��� omor...see defending of biscuits hahahaaa. You get time o.. Even darnish biscuit come enter matter just to justify going to buy biscuit in the mall. So na una dey go dey cause long queue for pay point terminal for malls say una wan pay for biscuit when aboki malam dey there for kiosk? ���hahaha...

But on a more serious notes, I don't buy biscuits from malls, 1, because I dont like biscuits and if for any reason I feel like having shot bread biscuits, I go to a nearby mini mart off the road and eat. Which one I go come spoot dey enter mall say na biscuit I wan buy? Wetin wan bring all that one?
Abeg Ibadan make una pkachakwa anya unu dia����
Every mallam to his kettle. I'm not even a fan of biscuits either except when I'm buying cartons for my kids to take to school. Besides, I don't remember mall owners complaining about long queues. Trust me, asides festive periods, these mall owners in Nigeria will be glad to have any form of long queue. The purchasing power of Nigerians is just on the low. Besides modern day technology have allowed for self checkout systems to reduce any queue. Biko, let people spend their money where and how they deem it fit!
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
farem:

You don't get the drift. Don't just cross expressway next time, look right, left and...
The guy is mocking OSUN MALL while trying to show off ShopRite.
When is he going to appreciate ENUGU MALL? Or will his kinsmen be chased away from that Enugu Mall?
Now i get the drift.

However you insinuations that owners of Shoprite killed his kinsmen is distasteful. They had nothing to do personally with the Apparent kiling.

Ciao! cheesy
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by OkoAmarashy: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hmmm........I'm not surprised at your uncouth manner cos its not far fetched from you yorubas. Anyways, I tot as much that you could be referring to one in Ibadan or any other yourba land but Ikoyi is not Yoruba land and all through my stay there, there was nothing like Oro which tells you they dont have mouth in Ikoyi because Ikoyi is no mans land. Take it or live it!

You never lived in Ikoyi. You this fake cream hawker.

Your folks are starving and drinking kerosene, you're claiming another man's land.

Okoro olori pelebe, won ma fi e bo Ogun gbeyin ni.

Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
OkoAmarashy:

You never lived in Ikoyi. You this fake cream hawker.

Your folks are starving and drinking kerosene, you're claiming another man's land.

Okoro olori pelebe, won ma fi e bo Ogun gbeyin ni.

The bible says " there shall be no enchantment or divination against me" therefore i send that your evil enchantment/ pronouncement back to you by the authority in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Therefore I cancel that evil pronouncement and make it of no effect in my life in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
kevoh:

Every mallam to his kettle. I'm not even a fan of biscuits either except when I'm buying cartons for my kids to take to school. Besides, I don't remember mall owners complaining about long queues. Trust me, asides festive periods, these mall owners in Nigeria will be glad to have any form of long queue. The purchasing power of Nigerians is just on the low. Besides modern day technology have allowed for self checkout systems to reduce any queue. Biko, let people spend their money where and how they deem it fit!

Yes o. But if you come to Lagos malls, the queue nor be here o. Sometimes I want o cry sef like all three pay points will be filled up.
No mind me jare. Just whynning you guys.
As long as they stock biscuits at malls, people are free to buy.
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by onegig(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
The idiot Aregbe sacrificed a whole school deep in lots of culture and one of the best public schools in terms of infrastructure for this thrash of a mall?
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Hoodbilonia: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wetin i wan go do for mall
When aliexpress dey dia
With dia fake ass clothes and stupid shits at the mall.
Abegi
Re: Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens by Halexgos3(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oboy I go rock ham well for ShopRite ilesa to oshogbo

How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh / Checkout Nigerian Currency From Past To Present. / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61