Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

“I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) (379 Views)

Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) by Lisa4nairaland: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2019
“I can’t be stopped from talking” said Aisha Buhari (See Audio)

Nigeria’s First Lady Aisha Buhari asserted that she can’t be stopped from talking while speaking from London on Thursday December 5.

The First Lady who was a guest caller on TVC’s Journalists’ Hangout, made a clarification on her comment about the social media bill, insecurity and poverty in the country and lashing out at underserving governors and ministers.

Aisha Buhari stated that she has the constitutional right to freedom of expression when asked if she has been told to stop talking. “Who will stop me? Everybody is talking in the country. Everybody should talk. It is freedom of speech”, she said.

On if she engages in pillow talk on the challenges facing the country with her husband President Buhari, the First Lady hilariously said “There is no pillow in the Villa including the other room”.

The President’s wife Aisha Buhari who stated that she knows that the challenges facing the country comes from a long-term neglect, maintained that she did not specifically blame the governors while speaking at the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs General Assembly and National Executive Council Meeting held at the National Mosque in Abuja on Friday December 29.

“We are all suffering from it. Whether you are an executive or ordinary citizen. We can’t go to our villages and sleep with two eyes closed. It cuts across” she said.

Also commenting on her support for the social media bill, Aisha recalled how the Minister of Communications shared a story of someone calling to confirm if Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has resigned as claimed on social media.

Though the First Lady said everyone in the room laughed over the story, she added that it was a serious issue and she expected action to be taken to curb such fake news.

“There are no consequences for offenders. You say anything you like and get away with it. We cannot have peace in such a society. Once there are no consequences, everybody does whatever he likes. Everything will be in disarray” Aisha added.

She also lashed out at some officials in her husband’s administration for taking up issues they are not concerned with.

Recounting how the Presidency reacted to report of the PDP threatening to sanction former President Goodluck Jonathan over the party’s loss to the APC in Bayelsa Governorship election, Aisha Buhari wondered where the spin doctors were when report of her husband taking up a new wife went viral.

Listen to the phone conversation via below link ��������;
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/i-cant-be-stopped-from-talking-said-aisha-buhari-see-audio/
Re: “I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) by clarocuzioo(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2019
Q
Re: “I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) by Paperwhite(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2019
Wait the cabal will now deal with you wella as no reasonable Nigerian with defend you again as you've proven not to be different from them @ all.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) by Abfinest007(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2019
just nailed urself against d people
Re: “I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) by Fryzi(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Of course you can't be stopped. You, your husband and the cabals own Nigeria. It is the common Nigerians that can be stopped.
Re: “I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) by PapaBaby: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2019
How many times does the Buharis go to London?

Send ya answers to : Jagaban@coccaine.bourdillon.ng
Re: “I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) by uzohrome(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2019
I did liked her, very intelligent and needs intelligence to understand her opinion on hate speech. Love Mam
Re: “I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) by rejoice4eva(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Talking ' for who exactly? For Nigerians?
Re: “I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking” Said Aisha Buhari (see Audio) by ursullalinda(f): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
This woman is turning into a noise maker.....she should pls face her husband......let's face what is facing us.....because her talk changes nothing

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Dictate For Government - Coalition Tells Enugu CNPP Chairman / We Will From Henceforth Refer To Buhari As A Military Dictator- Punch / Nigeria,the Head Of Africa....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.