Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested (51073 Views)

2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by MrBONE2(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2019
u11ae1013:
Tinubu afonja Muslims association (TAMA)

grin

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by SimDan95(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2019
post=84672263:
Let him spend Xmas with his mom in peace Biko.

We hope he has learnt his lesson now.

God bless Our darling President Muhammadu Buhari for heeding to the call of Yele's mom just under 24 hours after she came out at last to begged for her son to be forgiven.

Here is a President that his own mother died while he was in detention for THREE (3) good years, all because he fought corruption and savage
he begged to go see her briefly while he was detained which the government denied,
he also asked to go for her burial, which they also denied.

(According to a veteran journalist from Edo state : It took the death of Buhari's mother for the government to release him from prison after 3 years!!)

This is one of the million of reasons while God will always guide, protect, guard and be with this great Daddy all the rest of his life.

God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.

From all of us @ : Sowore, Merry Xmas in advance with Mama Yele!

*winks* wink wink

Straight from Wikipedia......

Modify:
Steve, Has he started shouting REVOLUTION again?!
For real?
If so, he is in for a looong tin.
We need to CONFIRM this.

ODE ni omo to Sha.

*spits thrice*

Disgusting.

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by bubu2019: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2019
PapaBaby:
Even the DSS are now paying protesters. Anyway I thought the DSS said they couldn't release Sowore incase he is hit by a car?

It took the braveness of an Igbo woman (justice Ijeoma Ojukwu) to release Sowore.

Mark my words, very soon a bag of dollars will be found in her apartment

1 Like

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Minjim: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2019
You see Nigerians.

This is why we may never be free of these set if corrupt politicians because they'll always see hungry fools like these ever willing to do their dirty work
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by agrowell: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2019
@OP, please what's the name of the group
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Minjim: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2019
post=84672263:
Let him spend Xmas with his mom in peace Biko.

God bless Our darling President Muhammadu Buhari for heeding to the call of Yele's mom just under 24 hours after she came out at last to begged for her son to be forgiven.

Here is a President that his own mother died while he was in detention for THREE (3) good years, all because he fought corruption and savage
he begged to go see her briefly while he was detained which the government denied,

(According to a veteran journalist from Edo state : It took the death of Buhari's mother for the government to release him from prison after 3 years!!)

This is one of the million of reasons while God will always guide, protect, guard and be with this great Daddy all the rest of his life.

God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.

From all of us @ : Sowore, Merry Xmas in advance with Mama Yele!

*winks* wink wink

Straight from Wikipedia......

Modify:
Steve, Has he started shouting REVOLUTION again?!
For real?
If so, he is in for a looong tin.
We need to CONFIRM this.
IT IS CONFIRMED!
Lesson not learnt yet.
Sorry Mama Yele!

See, I was a strong Buhari supporter too
But I'm not this blind and deluded..
I let his actions and inactions convince me. And so far majority of his action have been inimical to national development.
This is not the man I voted for
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Ayoefa: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2019
AstralBody:

gringrin
Just look at u spiting all over Tinubus face? Stupid idiots,una go get sense by forcegringrin

Retarded brainwashed ipob imbecilic Biafuro monkey, better go and drink Namdiot coward Cownu urine for your morning orange juice. Bastard monkey.
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Minjim:

See, I was a strong Buhari supporter too
But I'm not this blind and deluded..
I let his actions and inactions convince me. And so far majority of his action have been inimical to national development.
This is not the man I voted for

We've written on your type 2 days ago.
Go read the post if you can find it.
We don't need to waste time on you and your ilks anymore.
Cheers!
wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Lilimax(f): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Something tells me the is same person as Mynd_44 embarassed
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by IGBOSON1: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2019
PapaBaby:
Even the DSS are now paying protesters. Anyway I thought the DSS said they couldn't release Sowore incase he is hit by a car?

It took the braveness of an Igbo woman (justice Ijeoma Ojukwu) to release Sowore.

I bet Buhari and his cabal are opening her chapter as we speak! They would have instructed their minions to dig up some dirt on her and where none is found they should 'invent' some and make it stick! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by chemicool: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2019
PapaBaby:

You are a fool. You are a stupid illiterate. The woman is a professional who had to do her job. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by PapaBaby: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

You must learn to respect people when it comes to their security! Why paste the picture of the honourable Judge here? So uncalled for.

Stop being a busy body? How did I find her picture?
Get sense abeg.
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2019
It's obvious. Same person operating under two profiles.
Lilimax:
Something tells me the is same person as Mynd_44 embarassed
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Thonee(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Bunch of lazy youths displaying their stupidity. Between Sowore that demanded a better governance to everyone and the FG who are always looking for ways to milk you dry, who should this bubuf*****kers supposed to protest against? Tiranticratic republic of zoo.
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by planetx: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2019
This is why the elites love the country the way it is, they have institutionalized poverty so everyone now has a prize and with a few thousand naira they can mobilize people for any nefarious agenda
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Alfredah01: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2019
See what poverty have caused collecting 1k to ruin your nation, so the court verdict is useless to them if they have to reason and think like normal human beings
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
AstralBody:
Afonja Muslims n APC zombies on display! angry grin

Na Dem
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by shayourfunmee: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
royalamour:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/06/breaking-hired-thugs-invade-court-sowores-trial-resumes

When Bhuari called them lazy youths, they were shouting, i'm not sure any of this useless protesters know Sowore in person not to talk of having any encounter with him, can they explain what sin he commited against them?
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Baroba(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wretched and hungry looking folks, I bet they were not paid up to ₦2k, I reject the genes of poverty in my lineage. Tufia
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Theboss100(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
[s][quote author= post=84672263]Let him spend Xmas with his mom in peace Biko.

God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari. [/s]
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by knowhowk: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
skkslar:
Nigeria i hail thee
. Really ,I hail my great Country.
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by tlarge1612: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
There is no Nigeria.it only exists as a word
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by bikefab(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shame we catch me for events wey de happen for Nigeria. Chaos everywhere akin to life in the animal farm.
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by A2Bakore: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Spechialone(f): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
If it were to be a Nollywood movie, we would have criticised the writer of the script. It's so unfortunate this is as real as it can get
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by femixville(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

when a certain government wants to destroy a nation, their first target is education(the tide will be against the youth)
they'll destroy the nation's history, and educational system..
then, they'll push entertainment to the fore front, (for the sake of people to neglect the realities going on in such bad government.) and they'll promote it also to the max level and forgetting and leaving education behind
then, they will restrict much fund from the people and make them suffer..

purpose of that; for control sake

effects; on the Youth(just like those paid miscreants)

Lesson; when the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous one do
Don't be a used pun
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by don4real18(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
People that might not be able to read and write
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Eastlink(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
PapaBaby:

Ndigbo are a special breed. Like Humphrey Nwosu, like Ifeoma Chukwu
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by lastmessenger: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:
Which yeye group be that
are you getting tired already? I thought you are for Buhari no matter what he does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.