Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS (71870 Views)

Nnamdi Chude Rearrested, SERAP Reacts / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested / Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by tck2000(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chai
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by MrMoney55: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
God bless Johnathan he said it all Sowore don chop money wey him been collect finish him wan collect anothe one na it him game cut for next devil hand hahahahahahahaha
Paperwhite:
shocked Nigeria is doomed.The upgraded version of the full fledged tyranny of 1983-1985 have come to stay.

Guess it's time for a nationwide protest but our SW brethren are unconcerned.It's Sowore, Dasuki, El-Zazzaky, Bakare today.It can be me & you tomorrow.

The international communities, world bodies, reputable global figures should act now.Nigeria have never had it this bad & woeful.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by IprintMONEY: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
play play them go kill this guy. i cant believe nigerians are not revolting for him. if na one useless timi dakolo wife, una go carry placards everywhere. thunder fire all of una there
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Throwback: 1:10am On Dec 07, 2019
elsom:

You sound like you have a misplaced anger against the tribe you think is your problem.

Is Sowore Ijaw?

Another Ignoramus exposing his lack of knowledge.

No! Sowore is Efik.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by VanSARS: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Paperwhite:
shocked Nigeria is doomed.The upgraded version of the full fledged tyranny of 1983-1985 have come to stay.

Guess it's time for a nationwide protest but our SW brethren are unconcerned.It's Sowore, Dasuki, El-Zazzaky, Bakare today.It can be me & you tomorrow.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

The international communities, world bodies, reputable global figures should act now.Nigeria have never had it this bad & woeful.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS by Trimque2k1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
ebusmus:
my brother all the institutions that we think we have are lame,we need a reform,let's build institutions that are more powerful than politicians.if the police and dss is answerable to the supreme court and not the presidency,do you honestly think this kind of anarchy will befall us?
But what I think about the laws that governs all security agencies around the globe is the country's constitution which Nigeria owns is well written down.so we have all the institutions but we lack capable and men of integrity to down them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative / Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.