Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How To Become A Paynergy Vendor And Up To 100, 000 Naira Weekly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become A Paynergy Vendor And Up To 100, 000 Naira Weekly (338 Views)

Every Graduate Now A POS Vendor And I Am About To Join / How To Make 10 Thousand Naira Weekly Without Stress / Which Small Business Will I Start With #50,000 To #100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Paynergy Vendor And Up To 100, 000 Naira Weekly by tolog007: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Sell electricity, gas and diesel to customers everyday around you and earn huge commissions off every sale. It is a simple, easy process that requires no stress. How ready are you for that extra income?

Every person who joins Paynergy is an independent retailer who is well-trained and has the official authorization from the company to offer its services to other people.

As an agent, you have to work with the clients to help them recharge electricity meters or book gas and diesel refills.

All Paynergy agents earn money by offering this company’s services in their local communities in Nigeria. You receive a number of benefits.
Firstly, you are awarded a commission for each transaction performed by your client. Secondly, you can participate in the training organized by Paynergy.

Thirdly, your own business receives higher foot traffic thanks to your cooperation with Paynergy.
Re: How To Become A Paynergy Vendor And Up To 100, 000 Naira Weekly by uzzyphilip(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2019
How will I join, or sign up

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Customer Service Representative At Sterling Homes Limited / IT Jobs In Auckland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.