Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Every Graduate Now A POS Vendor And I Am About To Join - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Every Graduate Now A POS Vendor And I Am About To Join (1029 Views)

How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? / "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 / 10 Facts About The Nigerian Job Market Every Graduate Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Graduate Now A POS Vendor And I Am About To Join by Veryfoolishboy: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wahala dey o ma people. In as much as we are all looking for a way to kill hunger and unemployment, we realize that we can offer value/services to people for a gain/reward.
All that one naa English, ma nigga nobody send you

As a graduate, how did I end up as a POS Vendor? Oh sorry, I just remembered I am still struggling to raise money and start my own POS shop...

Any way to survive 9ja is a way! Leave the graduate tag at home and start something, no matter how little, just make sure it can grow into something big. But remember, ma nigga nobody send you!

If it can't grow into something big, plan your way into other businesses while you are using the POS as a backup. I pray we all look back one day and be happy with our pain and sacrifices. But remember, ma nigga nobody send you

8 Likes

Re: Every Graduate Now A POS Vendor And I Am About To Join by criuze(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
My brother na that back up oo

That back, you can fall inside there and bounce up picking up grains
Re: Every Graduate Now A POS Vendor And I Am About To Join by chocboi78(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
The earlier the better o
Re: Every Graduate Now A POS Vendor And I Am About To Join by MrDigitalVentur: 6:33am On Aug 17, 2021
You are making sense VeryFoolish Boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Graduate Now A POS Vendor And I Am About To Join by wealthyhenry(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2021
MrDigitalVentur:

grin

1 Like

Re: Every Graduate Now A POS Vendor And I Am About To Join by Veryfoolishboy: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
MrDigitalVentur:
Ignore the name lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Military 2022 Recruitment Portal Now Open / First Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Portal Www.firstbanknigeria.com / Sunking Solar Products Available At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.