Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,798 members, 7,834,694 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Place You Won't Believe It Exists In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Place You Won't Believe It Exists In Nigeria (3250 Views)

Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... / What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? / Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place You Won't Believe It Exists In Nigeria by Gidelodoi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
The names of certain urban communities around are strange as well as also odd. This could be a direct result of the articulation or the importance in different dialects.

In many cases, the abnormality can be because of the chronicled foundation of the city and the uniqueness of the name given.

For example, there is city in Indiana called Santa Clause Claus, another in Pennsylvania called Intercourse and Idiotville in Oregon.

investigates a portion of these urban communities in Nigeria with peculiar names.

1. Bonny

The lexicon significance of bonny sign being excellent or alluring, anyway it is an island town and a Neighborhood ...

Click on the link below to Read there rest

https://www.gd9ja.com.ng/2019/12/place-you-can-believe-it-exists-in.html

1 Like

Re: Place You Won't Believe It Exists In Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Is this a poor copy and paste? What's' investigates .......

2 Likes

Re: Place You Won't Believe It Exists In Nigeria by Queenofthemonth: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2019
Anthony Joshua and Nigerian DJ fits so well like his fighting glove. Hnmmmmm..

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Project Topic In Economics / Unilag Spgs Entrance Exam For Mpia / University Of Maiduguri 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.