Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Join Us Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Us Today (282 Views)

Global Alat Income Program. Join Us Today / Are You Searching For 3d Logo Designer? Join Us Here / Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Us Today by ucdeboy011(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
*Today’s Broadcast*

*Lessons from a Pencil*

There are many lessons we can learn by observing. I’m learning from a group I belong to, do let me know if it’s useful for you.

1. Have a point. In other to be an effective pencil, you head cannot be dull, it needs to be sharp and pointed to make clear marks. If you want to make a clear mark, have a point. Narrow down your life to your why and stay on the point.
2. Be versatile. Pens can’t write upside down, require gravity, and may not work on the moon. Pencils can work everywhere. In any position they are, they get the job done. Be like that, you don’t have to be the head or in charge to make things work, make things work because you are a part of the team.
3. What counts is on the inside. A pencil has a black lead on the inside, everything else is to hold the lead together. Value your inside more than your outside. Don’t join them to measure your life by the things that are seen and temporal, value yourself by your core values, and who you are becoming.
4. Erase Mi#2stakes. Pencils usually come with erasers, unlike pens. You are bound to make mistakes, you however also have the power to correct them, and make them better.
5. Expect Sharpening. You will experience a painful sharpening from 22 to time, but you’ll need it to become a better pencil. Those experiences that don’t kill you, make you better.
6. You can’t do it alone. You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in someone’s hand.

Also, if you don’t mind, I’m looking for someone to work with to achieve some exciting things next year, if you reply me on this, I can send you the details.whtsspp 07036845662

(1) (Reply)

. / Services Provided By Land Developers Melbourne / Affordable Lapidary Bakery Business Plan, Equipment And Consultancy Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.