Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? (1734 Views)

Bigkoko Business Advisory: Tourism Related Business In Rwanda/eac / How To Start DSTV/GOTV Subscription, NEPA Prepaid, Other Related Business. HELP / 50 Best Mining Related Business Ideas & Opportunities For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by Chemist009(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hello fellows! Please which chemistry related business can I start up with 3 million naira?? I have ideas and stuffs in mind, but I just want like and experienced minds to share ideas and suggestions, ..... And possibly partnership ......

Honest and sincere opinions welcome
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by Realmrkenny: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Paint production is one you can go into with less than 100k, if you want to start small and make so much money. If you are for real I can give you all you need to set up a functional and profitable paint manufacturing industry. Chat me on 08137174706
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by Scout60(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chemist009:
Hello fellows! Please which chemistry related business can I start up with 3 million naira?? I have ideas and stuffs in mind, but I just want like and experienced minds to share ideas and suggestions, ..... And possibly partnership ......

am an industrial chemist. we can relate
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by Chemist009(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Scout60:

am an industrial chemist. we can relate

Me too, DM me
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by Chemist009(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Realmrkenny:
Paint production is one you can go into with less than 100k, if you want to start small and make so much money. If you are for real I can give you all you need to set up a functional and profitable paint manufacturing industry. Chat me on 08137174706

Alright..... Nylon on my mind too
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by healthserve(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chemist009:

Alright..... Nylon on my mind too

Did you hear there's a ban on Nylon already thats going to be fully enforced by 2024. Nylon is definitely where to look towards as an industrial chemist/scientist but because of ocean stuffing globally Nylon is being replaced o. And federal agencies in the country has started serving notices to manufacturing companies o

Do your due diligence bro

Cc : Gidison Nigerfine3 OluchiDelly Stagger Mizwisdom3 Sosowater Niyoni

As an astounding industrial chemist, allow me recommend

1. Paint Production

2. Soap Production

3. Detergent Production

4. Plastic Waste Recycling

5. Cloth Recycling

6. Toilet Paper and Servette Production

7. Custard or Pap Production

8. Shampoo Production

9. Shoe Polish Production

10. Body Cream Production

11. Black Soap Production

12. Liquid Polish Production

13. Nail Polish Production

14. Methylated Spirit Production

15. Ethanol Production

16. Methylated Powder Production

17. Carton Production

18. Hand Cleaning Solutions ( Toilet Wash )

19. Animal Feed Production

20. Yoghurt Production

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by Chemist009(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
healthserve:

Did you hear there's a ban on Nylon already thats going to be fully enforced by 2024. Nylon is definitely where to look towards as an industrial chemist/scientist but because of ocean stuffing globally Nylon is being replaced o. And federal agencies in the country has started serving notices to manufacturing companies o

Cc : Gidison Nigerfine3 OluchiDelly Stagger Mizwisdom3 Sosowater

1. Paint Production

2. Soap Production

3. Detergent Production

5. Cloth Recycling

8. Shampoo Production

15. Ethanol Production

17. Carton Production

20. Yoghurt Production

Alright bro, paint, yoghourt and animal feeds sure catch my fancy in the list above..... I might consider one of them
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by healthserve(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chemist009:

Alright bro, paint, yoghourt and animal feeds sure catch my fancy in the list above..... I might consider one of them

You're welcome
.. If you'll ask me I'll choose Soap before others
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by michaellovaldo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buy health related stuffs from LONGRICH angry
U will be given products worth the money immediately
U will be paid at least 150k per month... which is going to increase as time goes on
U can research about LONGRICH....so u can know what I'm trying to say. ...
Lemme give u expo...
former governor of Lagos state Mr Akinwunmi Ambode is one of our partners wink grin
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by Tyche(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

1. Paint Production

2. Soap Production

3. Detergent Production

5. Cloth Recycling

8. Shampoo Production

15. Ethanol Production

17. Carton Production

20. Yoghurt Production

Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by Itzeminent01: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2019
healthserve:

1. Paint Production

2. Soap Production

3. Detergent Production

5. Cloth Recycling

8. Shampoo Production

15. Ethanol Production

17. Carton Production

20. Yoghurt Production

can 3 million be enough for ethanol production
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by healthserve(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2019
Itzeminent01:
can 3 million be enough for ethanol production

Yes its more than enough
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by akinz5: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2019
I am interested in the project on of Ethanol,
My problem is who are the end users of the products? Marketability, and what are the sources of raw materials needed in it's production.
Is it in high demand by the general public? If not in high demand, how can we push for it uses by the general public?
I will liken this with the popular cooking gas today? I think the uses will determine how acceptable to the general public. And the profitability.
I got an investor and he said I should submit simple business plan Concerning the profitability of this Ethanol production in order to raise funds. Please, I need your comments and view on the above.

brightwayresources@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by OluchiDelly: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Op, i learnt you said you are an industrial chemist, by certificate or by real industrial training/experience?
Being an industrial chemist by school certificate alone is not enough if you want to be outstanding and outclass your competitors. So, first invest in the experience.
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by Atlanticfire: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Chemist009:

Expand on your research area in school.

You have already done research in that area, can you work on it and make money from it?

If that is not feasible then look at the list healthserve has given you. Start with 1 million naira out of the 3 million naira that you are budgeting and grow it.
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by Viktom(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2019
I offer you an alternative to industrial chemistry.

Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study, cost analysis and market strategy for your product.
You have idea? But don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
Do you have a company? But you are not getting enough from it, we have a team of experts that can manage your company and take it to the top.
Are you an investor? We have load of lucrative businesses that is just waiting for your investment to shoot up. For more information contact us , @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
Remember that when you don't take your shot, you have missed 100% of your shots.
Don't fold your hand and do nothing, contact us now!!!
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by TeginsLTD: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
I am chemist too!
You can start with a mobile laboratory and get some few equipment; while you apply for Compliance monitoring contracts as well as doing Water and Soil analysis.
It's a highly profitable..

1 Like

Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by imhere: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Methylated spirit production is one of the simplest chemical products to produce. Read more...
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/how-to-produce-methylated-spirit-in-nigeria/
Re: Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? by ModestGal(f): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chemist009:

I'm intrested in partnership

(1) (Reply)

Opera News Hub: How To Make Money With Opera News Hub 2020 / UPDATE: Gtbank Sms Alert Now Cost N4 Plus Latest Updates from GTBank / Planetofbets Users Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.