Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bigkoko Business Advisory: Tourism Related Business In Rwanda/eac - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bigkoko Business Advisory: Tourism Related Business In Rwanda/eac (433 Views)

Payday: Nigerian Favour Ori Breaks Record In Rwanda / Which Chemistry Related Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? / 50 Best Mining Related Business Ideas & Opportunities For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigkoko Business Advisory: Tourism Related Business In Rwanda/eac by Bigkoko: 8:10am On May 03, 2022
Business is tough. It's tough everywhere. But it's tougher if you are not smart. There's a reason our Age has a device called Smart phone! Business is simple if you have the best information and act fast.

Let's talk business!

I laugh when I see entrepreneurs especially our west African brothers from Nigeria, talking advise from people who don't have business, or actively engaged in business....just because they don't want to pay for Critical information & Best-Worse case business secrets!
Now, I'm not a prophet but statistics always proof me right: I already know the end of your business: it will fail within 90 days! And I'm ready to stake on this! It's advised you don't increase the statistics of failed businesses here!

The reason why we offer this service to you, so that while you are still at your comfort zone, you can actually plan well....cross all "T", dot all "I". Then make the plunge. Because once you come here on poor advise, you are out of your comfort zone and any mistake: Your investment is gone! That person you took advise from will leave you high & dry! I have seen it happened. Not One. Not two.
Some other person's would ask us skeletal questions, get skeletal answers because they're not willing to pay for services. Voom... they're here. Go check their Business they have shut down or struggling with one challenge or the other! While expenses Mount.

Because we charge for services like Consultation, Feasibility Study, Market Research, Business Development, etc there's a limit to what information I can drop here.

For full package, you can always reach out to us and make a request.
What you will find out in the package is invaluable, and sure to make your business succeed.

Tourism related Business is one of the best business we often recommend to clients as long as Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania is within your purview. Rwanda is best place to start for obvious reasons, even though Kenya and Tanzania receive the highest number of visitors compared to Rwanda.

Tourism business has some of the lowest capital requirements to commence operations.
Operating expenses are low.
Staffing requirements are low.
Technical skills are equally low, even lower because of the terrain here.
Services can be customized.
Your market is however, the Rich, the wealthy, those who can actually pay you without much hassle as long as you service their vanity!
And East Africa is a tourist hub!

Why you should choose Rwanda....
Entry requirements is the lowest amongst EAC.
Work permit is $150/150,000Rwf. No bribery. No corruption. With our privileged guidance, be rest assured you will get it! Beside accommodation, every other factor counts in your business favor.

But elsewhere within East Africa, work permit ranges from $900 - $4000. Yes! Four thousand dollars (USD). With lots of bribery, corruption and uncertainty! And you have lots of big players in the business to contend with.

Now, there are two categories of competition to avoid here: the big players & local, indigenous people! The reason for this is found in the Full package for Tourism Related Business if you order for it.

Now let me guide you a secret we only tell people who Consult us.... If you order our package and we guide you regarding the PR to apply for here, you can actually use it to go to Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and do business so long as the stay doesn't exceed 90 days! Without the East Africa Visa. Eliminating the need to apply for a PR there!

You can operate from home. Two bedroom apartment...one office, the other sleeping. If you need a private place to meet up clients. You can book as you use co-working space. There are lots of them here for as low as $4/5000Rwf per use. You have to be Smart.

Better if you have s family. You can actually visit the other countries, enjoy your selves while working, make partnership with hotels, Parks, Govt Registered Tour Companies in those respective countries! And include these on your services. Wow.. nuff said!

Full Package for Tourism Related Business costs just $150/160,000Rwf/80,000#.

Complimentary services includes
Free Company Registration with RDB.
Free PR/Work permit Advisory.
Free Business Support for one month.
Free accommodation sourcing.
And a Free Consultation over a cup of coffee when you land here!
Too good to be true right?

This offer is valid from 3rd May to 10th May 2022.

Once we get paid, we don't top prices like some people do here. We bargain to the barest minimum obtainable, all to your advantage.
Re: Bigkoko Business Advisory: Tourism Related Business In Rwanda/eac by Bigkoko: 9:46am On May 03, 2022
Freebies of information about doing business in Rwanda.

One of the first thing you notice when you land in Kigali international airport is that you are not asked a bribe before you are stamped in, like they do asked for in MM international airport Lagos or azikiwe international airport Abuja, and everyone has a smile for you...it's quite enchanting and disarming. Well, after some few days if you are smart you'd find out it's a plastic smile! Watch your pocket very well.
As a business person, I don't throw money anyhow because legitimate income is tough to come by.

In Kigali, everyone wants to take from you especially when you don't speak Kinyrwanda or Swahili.... Jambo...karibu.....Maramuse..... And ironically, they don't want to give their best in return. Though, they may not be that skilled in your particular kind of endeavor.
They have this crazy, annoying mindset that all foreigners comes fully loaded with dollars!
What they don't understand is that even the Europeans coming here, do come to hustle too.

When you come here, be like the Indians or the Chinese. They dig. They don't follow the vanities of big ass or busty boobs...or fair cute skins. Know why you are here. That's why they're amongst the most successful migrants all over the world!

Watch your living expenses more than anything. Don't get blackmailed by iPhone flashing ladies.... even the guys too....yes, almost all the ladies here have iPhones. Most ladies I dare say, who do have iPhones, especially those who are not employed are hookers.... In the evenings they hit bars where they give interested person's sex in return for say $100. As a business man, trying to convert your $3000 investment into profits, you should not do that. Make sure you go with the exact amount you intend to spend on Skol, Mutzig, Primus or anything you drink.
Don't let them blackmail you to pay $100 for sex just to proof you are rich. Love doesn't exist here! If you don't heed these advice You will run out of cash faster than I would drop scorching hot potatoes! I know many who have! And today, some are stranded.

Beware of anything Free by a Rwandan or anyone telling you he or she is doing it for Free for you. It's a lie. There's payment hidden somewhere! Ask for it, negotiate fully, and make sure there's a full understanding of what you expect in return and what you pay.

Be careful when you go to Facebook forums and get people saying they do it for you free....
There's nothing Free here. Either they double the price of what you should paid or otherwise!

You can consult us for Business Development, Market Research, Company Registration Etc. A fee applies! Thank you!
Re: Bigkoko Business Advisory: Tourism Related Business In Rwanda/eac by Bigkoko: 12:27pm On May 03, 2022
When you come here to do business, There are businesses you should not do....no matter what persuasions, skills or capacity you got.

These include:
Restaurants or Restobars.
Boucherie or Butchery.
Barbing or Hair salon.
Bike or motor transportation within Kigali.
And any business you compete directly with locals.

These are pro Bono advise.
For instance, Restaurants. A Rwandan will, I repeat, will never leave a Rwandan restaurant, eatery, shop, Boucherie, and patronize yours! They may patronize you one day, two days and stop. Two days doesn't pay operating expenses at the end of month! They always want to take from you, it's like a mentally firmly ingrained in them. And it's widespread!

So what business should you do as a foreigner? Lots!

Again this is a pro Bono advise. However, We are not liable for any info hereinafter without proper and professional guidance.

A foreigner should engage in business where competition from locals & big players is significantly eliminated. By big players I mean big Western companies. By locals, I mean Rwandans.

Let's take Tourism for example.
Big players are not well concentrated here in Kigali. You might find them in Mombasa, Nairobi Kenya and Dar Salaam, Zanzibar Tanzania...but here, I have not heard, seen or refer clients to top Private Tourism Companies! If you know please tell me.

Rwandans don't have the flexibility to customize services according to perceived needs of potential customers! This is a major skill an entrepreneur should have. People pay for solutions, not because they actually like you. Start with the problem, then design a solution and build a business around it. Easier said than done.
This is one of the reasons why Bigkoko African Integrated services LTD is a preferred Company any day, any time! We're amorphous. We're flexible. We are Idabosky. And we can adapt!

It's a known fact that at least 30% of all potential tourists World wide won't patronize big players for obvious reasons like costs, customer service, long protocols etc. These 30% are what you as a new entrants should target as a tour company.

In Kenya, you can see private companies offering Tour services to the west. You can target your services to poor, low budget citizens of Western world... ohhh you don't know there are poor people in the west who go for vacation as well as the Rich people?

These services includes chartered flights, EAC Visas, cheaper bookings for accommodation, and other stuffs they need at 40% off the price Big Companies give. Big companies won't do that because it means small profits. But these profits are good for you as a small business!

You see our logic. Here in Kigali, competition from locals and big players are significantly eliminated. They may exist but not to the extent of giving a smart entrepreneur sleepless nights!

You can customize services according to what services is been asked on Expatriate forums! You can offer to use your Cash and get paid later. These 30% crumbs is nothing to big players, but to you as a New Entrant it means thousands of dollars in a FY.

Because there exist an EAC protocol. Starting from Kigali Rwanda would make grow fast at 20% the supposed costs associated in Kenya or Tanzania!

To succeed, you must tap from our Business Development experience. Book us for consultation. Order our Tour Business package.
Thank you!
Re: Bigkoko Business Advisory: Tourism Related Business In Rwanda/eac by Bigkoko: 4:49pm On May 03, 2022
Need information on how to set up a Tour Services business in Rwanda?
Order our Business Support Package for just $150/160,000Rwf/80,000#.

All you need to know, steps to take to commence operations, cost saving measures, Marketing etc....

Complimentary Services include:
Free Company Registration with RDB.
Free PR Advisory services (Work Permit)
Free Consultation over a cup of coffee.
Free accommodation sourcing (Low costs).
Information on Govt license you might need.
How you can actually start with less than a thousand dollars investment & be contented for at least two months until revenue starts rolling in!

Pick up your phone and call/WhatsApp us now!

Re: Bigkoko Business Advisory: Tourism Related Business In Rwanda/eac by Bigkoko: 8:00am On May 05, 2022
This offer is the perfect hustle for a solo Hustler in East Africa. It gives you the opportunity to relax, work from home, visit places while working!

Your primary market is tourists...so you earn in dollars!

Re: Bigkoko Business Advisory: Tourism Related Business In Rwanda/eac by Bigkoko: 4:38pm On May 15, 2022
I wish to say thank you to all Nigerian entrepreneurs who reached out to us! Those that made enquiries and those that bought our packages!

I understands it takes a huge effort to place the big giant in continental top!
For this I commend the citizens of Nigeria! Y'all are top of the food chain in Africa!

A great experience like no other is all we promise, when you patronize or buy any of our unique package.

We never leave any business/New Start up/Company that came to Rwanda through our efforts to face the market alone! Our penetration strength is wholesome. Marketing, Feasibility, Document control, name it, we are the best for such a fair price!

By efforts I mean those businesses we registered here, did Feasibility or any business that bought any of our Unique Package!

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Old Fiverr Accounts / Get Your Company Custom Email / The Australian Company Is Now Known As An Innovator In The Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.