Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? (1636 Views)

Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by JaySterling: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Christmas is approaching and I wanna buy a Nigerian used car with which my Family and I would use to travel home.

I tell my friend to follow me to Ijaiye-Ojokoro which is not far from my place to checkout some cars to buy and he’s advising me not to go there.

I ask him his reason and he said he’s judging from stories he’s read online

That the dealers over there are dubious and their cartel is so strong, just like Oluwole in Lagos island where fake documents are prepared and gotten.

So NL should please explain to me, is it that the cars bought there would develop fault later after buying it or the cars there are stolen cars ?

I’m confused.
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by ricki: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by idu1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Cc: kayharry
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by diportivo: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
oga

fleeeeeeeeeeeee!

all cars na give away for their side;

ta lo fe giveaway oshi undecided

I entered their trap in 2012.....never again mehn grin

1 Like

Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by JaySterling: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
diportivo:
oga

fleeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ja mi si

Why are their cars Giveaway ?

Please I want to know
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by dannybrasky(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
diportivo:
oga

fleeeeeeeeeeeee!

Gazzuzz
Mammanbawa

Come for selfie,so them do diportivo strong thing for ijaye grin

Tell us more abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by homeboy205: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
diportivo:
oga

fleeeeeeeeeeeee!

Gist us I beg cry
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by Kayharry(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
I think you guys need to do your thorough investigation before tagging ijaye or the dealers that sell cars in that area. Do a thorough investigation and stop all this bad tagging. We are clean in ijaye .in ijaye we heard festac,surulere, ikeja, mushin, apapa are no go area but am sure that no be every dealer in those area mention are bad.if you are buying a car anywhere just do your thorough investigation before jumping and stop tagging kayharry like you have done business with kayharry personally before .

3 Likes

Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by dannybrasky(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kayharry:
I think you guys need to do your thorough investigation before tagging ijaye or the dealers that sell cars in that area. Do a thorough investigation and stop all this bad tagging. We are clean in ijaye .in ijaye we heard festac,surule ikeja mushin apapa are no go area but am sure that no be every dealer in those area mention are bad.if you are buying a car anywhere just do your to thorough investigation before jumping and stop tagging kayharry like you have done business with kayharry personally before .
diportivo, you have been countered. Oga here said they are clean in Ijaye. Diportivo can you shed more light?? grin
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by Kayharry(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
dannybrasky:
diportivo, you have been countered. Oga here said they are clean in Ijaye. Diportivo can you shed more light?? grin
dannybrasky do your investigation no need to dey qoute or tag anyone here come to ijaye and do your investigation then come back here and drop all you see . people come to nairaland to talk nonsense because they encounter a little problem then you assume .
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by dannybrasky(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kayharry:
dannybrasky do your investigation no need to dey qoute or tag anyone here come to ijaye and do your investigation then come back here and drop all you see . people come to nairaland to talk nonsense because they encounter a little problem then you assume .

I am not agreeing to the write up that something is wrong with cars from ijaye. I am only calling on my man to come explain what went wrong. I come in peace.
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by diportivo: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
dannybrasky:

u wan dey dull?

I will point u to one advert very soon

just search the number on the advert on nairaland, u will see the plenty moniker advertising same cars,with the giveaway tag grin

u no worry....I go tag u

be not deceived sha.....all of them for that axis wey dey advertise for here dey together

all of them angry

na golf4 dem package give me that year......awon werey grin
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by ndcide(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
No be ijaiye be Gazuzz side?

If so, Abeg help clarify
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by kollysnut(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
What the elders see while sitting, even if u climb mount Everest, u would see nothing.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by dannybrasky(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
diportivo:

u wan dey dull?

I will point u to one advert very soon

just search the number on the advert on nairaland, u will see the plenty moniker advertising same cars,with the giveaway tag grin

u no worry....I go tag u

be not deceived sha.....all of them for that axis wey dey advertise for here dey together

all of them angry

na golf4 dem package give me that year......awon werey
grin

Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by mammanbawa: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
dannybrasky:

Gazzuzz
Mammanbawa

Come for selfie,so them do diportivo strong thing for ijaye grin

Tell us more abeg grin grin

Re: What’s With Ijaiye-Ojokoro Cars? by laluski(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
JaySterling:
Christmas is approaching and I wanna buy a Nigerian used car with which my Family and I would use to travel home.

I tell my friend to follow me to Ijaiye-Ojokoro which is not far from my place to checkout some cars to buy and he’s advising me not to go there.

I ask him his reason and he said he’s judging from stories he’s read online

That the dealers over there are dubious and their cartel is so strong, just like Oluwole in Lagos island where fake documents are prepared and gotten.

So NL should please explain to me, is it that the cars bought there would develop fault later after buying it or the cars there are stolen cars ?

I’m confused.

My dear brother don't bother yourself about the area.juat make sure any car you want to buy has been duely INSPECTED by a TRUSTED COMPETENT MECHANIC.what if Gazzuzz or any of these guys had their offices at the heart of Ijaiye.
It's all about you.Dont just be in a rush and don't be GREEDY.you need a lot of patience in purchasing USED cars.i will advice you stop this notion of buying a car cos of Xmas.You might fall into the wrong hands with this your Xmas target.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At A Cross Road Which One Do I Choose 2009 Rx 350 Or 2009 Toyota Highlander / My Honda Accord EOD 2003 Gear Shifting Issues With AC On At Low Speed / My Back Passengers Seat Foothold (floor) Always Soaked!!! Pls Help!!p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.