Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide (3273 Views)

Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by FactBoyz: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
As shared by J.J Omojuwa

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Sirmuel1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Yeah, Buhari is working very hard. Congratulations!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Jasen1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
The trend go free am ?

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by DonBenny77(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
A wise man once called Nigeria a zoo

21 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Brandstudio01: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Let them keep exposing themselves. Later they start looking for how to Regulate the Social Media

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by seniormallam(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
We are still on point 0 (zero) before hoping to start one day, Buhari has taken us to - 8 now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by ALPHABASE: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
UK GOVERNMENT SHOULD BUNDLE THIS OMOJUWA GUY BACK TO NIGERIA angry

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by ndcide(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu also trended.

Both of them are same of the same.

Depends on the divide you fall into
Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Armaggedon: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afonja and gra gra...how will twitter trend free him if you don't fight for him?

This is Yoruba battle and nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by angelEmade: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
It is happening!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Armaggedon: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
ndcide:
Nnamdi Kanu also trended.

Both of them are same of the same.

Depends on the divide you fall into
Nnamdi KANU has a worldwide movement with formidable structure, has a clear goal, mobilized millions in protest in and outside the country and also involved the international community. Buhari was forced to grant KANU bail after initially declaring he wouldn't.

If Yoruba's just sit down typing and comparing him with KANU, buhari and his blood thirsty DSS will kill sowore like abiola and nothing will happen.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by FactBoyz: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by koolib(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
It is very funny how many people feign ignorance of this barbaric act by the DSS. Some are even mocking Sowore accusing him of playing pivotal role in ousting GEJ. Well, GEJ has moved on. It is Sowore today, it could be you tomorrow.

The silence of Afenifere and the Yoruba governors is worrisome. If they should kill this guy, the backlash may not be palatable. Injustice to one is injustice to all

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Armaggedon: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Despite the fact that sowore's Sahara reporters played an infamous role in refurbishing Buhari in 2015 with their selfish, nefarious anti Jonathan propaganda, I'll still give him credit for recognizing that Nigeria has gotten to a point where something needs to be done. Someone at least with such mind set is rare in the southwest.

He must realize that Nigeria is a country of three different nations with competing values and interest. It is therefore impossible to achieve a countrywide resistance. instead focus on your region.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by ursullalinda(f): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Yes oh Nigeria has to the dogs.....the world needs to see it and hear it too
Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Honor10: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Armaggedon:
Afonja and gra gra...how will twitter trend free him if you don't fight for him?

This is Yoruba battle and nothing else.

Tribalism has damaged your brain. It is a pity. U need help, if u still believe it is Yoruba that Sowore is fighting for at this stage.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Armaggedon: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:

Tribalism has damaged your brain. It is a pity. U need help, if u still believe it is Yoruba that Sowore is fighting for at this stage.
That was how y'all described kanu. Now you have joined the chorus.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Honor10: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Armaggedon:
That was how y'all described kanu. Now you have joined the chorus.

Keep quiet, kanu was fighting for Biafra/igbos, sowore is fighting for Nigeria, or did u see Yoruba/Oduduwa in Sowore manifesto like Kanu.

Use ur brain man

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Armaggedon: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:

Keep quiet, kanu was fighting for Biafra/igbos, sowore is fighting for Nigeria, or did u see Yoruba/Oduduwa in Sowore manifesto like Kanu.

Use ur brain man
you are the one who need a brain. If you had one you wouldn't ask me to shut up. Nigeria is a country of three different nations with competing values and interests. It is therefore impossible to achieve a countrywide resistance. instead focus on your region.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Honor10: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Armaggedon:
you are the one who need a brain. If you had one you wouldn't ask me to shut up. Nigeria is a country of three different nations with competing values and interests. It is therefore impossible to achieve a countrywide resistance. instead focus on your region.

Thrash and senseless talk. Dz is Nigeria matter, go and face ur Biafra
Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Armaggedon: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:

Thrash and senseless talk. Dz is Nigeria matter, go and face ur Biafra
Then go and do likewise and fight for him!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by ABCthings: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
DonBenny77:
A wise man once called Nigeria a zoo
I guess he never knew it was a jungle.
Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Built2last: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
You've got to give it to Buhari. He's the most audacious Tyrant this country has had the singular misfortune of being cursed with.

And yet, he is the most transparent.

Transparent In Evil.

No pretence, no diplomatization of his despotism and no long grammar. He carries out his tyranny, nepotism and ethno-religious agenda in the most primitive and brazenly blatant manner.

Conclusively, Buhari has shattered the myth that a civilian President cannot successfully suspend the Constitution and transmute to a full blown Dictator with the entire country still believing their own lie of being in a democracy.

As a lawyer, you will go to court and quote all the sections from Sir McPherson Constitution and that of Sir Richard in a bid to convince a Judge to grant bail to your client and after cowering in fear of the same Buhari, the Judge will grant bail to your client with impossible conditions. You will now go enter all manner of unholy deals just to meet the punitive bail conditions only for the Department of State Security (DSS) under the same presidency which abducted your client in the middle of the night to now tell you they cannot release him because there is no one to hand him over to. You will now sigh and say to yourself, "if na that one, I go go their office in the morning" only for you to reach their office and be turned back by the same people who had earlier announced they were looking for who to hand your client over to.

When you look back and think to go report back to the Judge and possibly file a complaint of contempt of court against them, you will then remember who the number one Judicial Officer in the country is and how he got to that position. There and then, you will kukuma shut up and come on social media to wail in peace until you remember that even the social media space is not guaranteed to be yours for so long considering that even after passing the Cybercrime Act, the same govt is currently pushing a bill that will effectively regulate the social media space by taking from you the right to express your frustration at their tyranny. Not dis-remembering that to pass a bill through the National Assembly involves so many processes and procedures, you will want to rejoice and assure yourself that their social media bill will fail but your mind will now flash back to last Wednesday the 6th of November (4 days ago) when the Ahmed Lawan rubber stamped Senate quickly passed a Value Added Tax Bill sent to them by Buhari through second reading even when they HAVE NEITHER SEEN NOR READ the bill.

At this point, it will now become clear to you that you are actually at the mercy of this merciless Tyrant and will remain so for a time far longer than 2023. This is where you realize that a President who has the head of the judiciary in his pocket and can get the Legislature to pass a bill they have not seen will have no difficulty using the aforementioned two arms of govt to amend the so called Constitution to keep himself perpetually in power.

This is the point you've got to appreciate the enormity of the existential threat we all face with these vile men in power.

It is a very looooooooooooooooong night, guys. And this night is not just dark, it is full of terror. And no, this is not me trying to impress you with lines from HBO's TV series, Game of Throne. Ours is neither a game nor a make belief stuff. It is real. And unlike in the Game of Thrones, Our own Night King is actually more formidable than the HBO's. Unfortunately, we have neither the fire spitting dragons of Daenerys Targaryen nor the faceless but brave Arya Stark and certainly not the wisdom of Tyrion Lannister nor the rare gift of a leader with the charisma of Jon Snow who got Mortal enemies to drop their enmity and fight alongside each other to defeat a common enemy, the Army of the Dead.

I don't mean to sound hopeless but I have no intention of selling false hope to anyone either.

We are in trouble! The future is looking extremely and exceedingly bleak. And this is putting it mildly.

Even in the unlikely event of 'Yar'adua-lization' of President Buhari, vice President Yemi Osinbajo will not be 'Jonathanized'. The ethno-religious irredentists in this govt will let themselves be consumed by worm before allowing one tree branch to injure them in the same eye the second time. I would add that Osinbajo's humiliation is just getting started but I'm sure we all know that, don't we?

Quite frankly, I see no hope in sight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Doc10q: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:

Then who is he fighting for then? Pls I beg to know d answer to thar statement.. Cos I know ibos & we SS said we re not nigerians anymore, Hausas/fulani are comfortable with nigeria..d last tribe(yoruba), I jus don't know where they fall in. So if this 2 tribes(ibos & hausa)are exclusive out of d equation, then who d hell is Sowore fighting for, if not yoruba..

1 Like

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Renforce: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
All time low...
Abacha reborn

1 Like

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by chariisGRACE(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
hh
Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Honor10: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Doc10q:

Then who is he fighting for then? Pls I beg to know d answer to thar statement.. Cos I know ibos & we SS said we re not nigerians anymore, Hausas/fulani are comfortable with nigeria..d last tribe(yoruba), I jus don't know where they fall in. So if this 2 tribes(ibos & hausa)are exclusive out of d equation, then who d hell is Sowore fighting for, if not yoruba..

Thrash and nonsense, stop lumping SS together with ur tribe, and when did Hausa say they are not Nigeria, and is saying u are not a Nigerian make u one. Start using ur brain

1 Like

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by leofab(f): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
What a nation

1 Like

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Built2last:
You've got to give it to Buhari. He's the most audacious Tyrant this country has had the singular misfortune of being cursed with.

And yet, he is the most transparent.

Transparent In Evil.

No pretence, no diplomatization of his despotism and no long grammar. He carries out his tyranny, nepotism and ethno-religious agenda in the most primitive and brazenly blatant manner.

Conclusively, Buhari has shattered the myth that a civilian President cannot successfully suspend the Constitution and transmute to a full blown Dictator with the entire country still believing their own lie of being in a democracy.

As a lawyer, you will go to court and quote all the sections from Sir McPherson Constitution and that of Sir Richard in a bid to convince a Judge to grant bail to your client and after cowering in fear of the same Buhari, the Judge will grant bail to your client with impossible conditions. You will now go enter all manner of unholy deals just to meet the punitive bail conditions only for the Department of State Security (DSS) under the same presidency which abducted your client in the middle of the night to now tell you they cannot release him because there is no one to hand him over to. You will now sigh and say to yourself, "if na that one, I go go their office in the morning" only for you to reach their office and be turned back by the same people who had earlier announced they were looking for who to hand your client over to.

When you look back and think to go report back to the Judge and possibly file a complaint of contempt of court against them, you will then remember who the number one Judicial Officer in the country is and how he got to that position. There and then, you will kukuma shut up and come on social media to wail in peace until you remember that even the social media space is not guaranteed to be yours for so long considering that even after passing the Cybercrime Act, the same govt is currently pushing a bill that will effectively regulate the social media space by taking from you the right to express your frustration at their tyranny. Not dis-remembering that to pass a bill through the National Assembly involves so many processes and procedures, you will want to rejoice and assure yourself that their social media bill will fail but your mind will now flash back to last Wednesday the 6th of November (4 days ago) when the Ahmed Lawan rubber stamped Senate quickly passed a Value Added Tax Bill sent to them by Buhari through second reading even when they HAVE NEITHER SEEN NOR READ the bill.

At this point, it will now become clear to you that you are actually at the mercy of this merciless Tyrant and will remain so for a time far longer than 2023. This is where you realize that a President who has the head of the judiciary in his pocket and can get the Legislature to pass a bill they have not seen will have no difficulty using the aforementioned two arms of govt to amend the so called Constitution to keep himself perpetually in power.

This is the point you've got to appreciate the enormity of the existential threat we all face with these vile men in power.

It is a very looooooooooooooooong night, guys. And this night is not just dark, it is full of terror. And no, this is not me trying to impress you with lines from HBO's TV series, Game of Throne. Ours is neither a game nor a make belief stuff. It is real. And unlike in the Game of Thrones, Our own Night King is actually more formidable than the HBO's. Unfortunately, we have neither the fire spitting dragons of Daenerys Targaryen nor the faceless but brave Arya Stark and certainly not the wisdom of Tyrion Lannister nor the rare gift of a leader with the charisma of Jon Snow who got Mortal enemies to drop their enmity and fight alongside each other to defeat a common enemy, the Army of the Dead.

I don't mean to sound hopeless but I have no intention of selling false hope to anyone either.

We are in trouble! The future is looking extremely and exceedingly bleak. And this is putting it mildly.

Even in the unlikely event of 'Yar'adua-lization' of President Buhari, vice President Yemi Osinbajo will not be 'Jonathanized'. The ethno-religious irredentists in this govt will let themselves be consumed by worm before allowing one tree branch to injure them in the same eye the second time. I would add that Osinbajo's humiliation is just getting started but I'm sure we all know that, don't we?

Quite frankly, I see no hope in sight.

In Jesus name shut up.
Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria trending for the wrong reasons

Another has just described it as Dominican republic, in this 21st century grin grin grin grin

It's all right!

Buhari don give us bad image so tey, we are getting use to a bad habit

1 Like

Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Crimsoneagle: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
ALPHABASE:
UK GOVERNMENT SHOULD BUNDLE THIS OMOJUWA GUY BACK TO NIGERIA angry
why? Shey u smoke Wetin no clear ni
Re: Sowore Trending On Twitter Worldwide by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good for him. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man / Moment Ganduje Was Sidelined By Northern APC Governors / Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.