Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: There's Only One Ronaldo In Serie A And He’s A Brazilian - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic: There's Only One Ronaldo In Serie A And He’s A Brazilian (836 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: There's Only One Ronaldo In Serie A And He’s A Brazilian by ovasports: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ex-LA Galaxy star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has taken a dig at Juventus talisman Cristiano Ronaldo ahead of his likely return to Serie A.

Zlatan claimed that the brazilian Ronaldo Nazario had "natural" talent, unlike CR7, whose talent is "the result of much training".

full story --> https://ovasports.com/zlatan-there-has-been-only-one-ronaldo-in-serie-a-and-hes-a-brazilian/

more --> https://ovasports.com/

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic: There's Only One Ronaldo In Serie A And He’s A Brazilian by angelEmade: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rinaldo fans won't like this...I hope his girlfriend and sister won't come for your head...those people always find it hard to accept defeat...must you always win?? Mess I is a committed man...loyal to his club and loyal to his woman...that single thing...I love about him!
no doubt I love his dribbles and his magic with the ball and the way he opens your jaw with his kicks!
I am not even a football lover but one of the duo with the spirit of sportsmanship is messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic: There's Only One Ronaldo In Serie A And He’s A Brazilian by babakb: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
angelEmade:
Rinaldo fans won't like this...I hope his girlfriend and sister won't come for your head...those people always find it hard to accept defeat...must you always win?? Mess I is a committed man...loyal to his club and loyal to his woman...that single thing...I love about him!
no doubt I love his dribbles and his magic with the ball and the way he opens your jaw with his kicks!
I am not even a football lover but one of the duo with the spirit of sportsmanship is messi.

See as hatred is making you and Zlatan contradict yourselves.

The so called real Ronaldo played for many seasons in Madrid and achieved nothing, Cr7 shattered every records there, abeg make I hear word.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Two Penalties Two Goals / The 'Lionel Messi Rule' That Every Barcelona Player Has To Follow / An Inspirational Story On Neymar's Rise To Stardom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.