Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko (5043 Views)

Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko by Thetalker: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
A list Singer Tiwa Savage that's currently in Abuja for a show went to visit Regina and billionaire husband Ned Nwoko in their Abuja home.

In a video, they were seen in good spirits and enjoying the company

Source: https://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/12/tisa-savage-pays-visit-to-regina-daniel.html

pics below

Cc. lalasticlala, fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko by Thetalker: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2019

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko by cassidy1996(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
ned stark
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko by crackhouse(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
This man should go and upgrade his house. Different colours of seats in a sitting room. Who dafuck does that. Looks like olden days setting.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hypocrites!!
She don go beg money.
But it was all of them that put mouth to be insulting the girl that she married odowgu ancestor.

Now she's paying them a visit. Why?
Rubbish.

God please bless me in a way that my enemies cannot resist and would hide shame to beg me.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko by victorian(f): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
NoGender:
Hypocrites!!
She don go beg money.
But it was all of them that put mouth to be insulting the girl that she married odowgu ancestor.

Rubbish.

God please bless me in a way that my enemies cannot resist and would hide shame to beg me.

That's life o.

After God, next is Money.

Be rich, Be known, Be a philanthropist and see celebs and stars bow@ your feet, claiming they are in the neighbourhood and they feel like saying hi.

Such is life o, my brother.

Money is life.

Cheers #.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
NoGender:
Hypocrites!!
She don go beg money.

Rubbish.

Bro I they Tell's you
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko by utenwuson: 2:37am On Dec 07, 2019
Ned
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko by Onyi22(f): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2019
crackhouse:
This man should go and upgrade his house. Different colours of seats in a sitting room. Who dafuck does that. Looks like olden days setting.

Show us the picture of ur house

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bimbo Ademoye - Is She Hot Or Not? (photos) / Sasha P: Tying Wrapper To Rap / Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.