Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji (2619 Views)

Ex Muslim Saheed Owais Reveals That Allah Was An Idol / Muslim Hafiz Explains Why He Left Islam After He Memorised Qur'an / Muslim "Hafiz" Who Had Memorised The Whole Koran Leaves Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

Them don close gate, come next year for hustling
U hurt my feelings n I don't like it ! Show me some respect ok
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mr good canceller u are here grin grin grin grin
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Afamed: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
U hurt my feelings n I don't like it ! Show me some respect ok
Until you begin to show respect to your uncles here. Otherwise, I will continue to drag two of Una to the cleaner
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

Until you begin to show respect to your uncles here. Otherwise, I will continue to drag two of Una to the cleaner
Me and who Adaibeku or Amaratasha
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Afamed: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
All of Una . All the evening newspapers dem
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Afamed: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
All the propagandists. All the alarmist
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by shakaZuIlu: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

let me just remind the mods that rule 2 states

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove mukina2.
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Offpoint: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
cheesy cheesy cheesy smh ...find ur mate
As a man I need someone I'm older than and you're my perfect matchtongue
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Afamed: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
let me just remind the mods that rule 2 states

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove mukina2.
Who invited you here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

U know I slept well in the afternoon it might be midnight but I have ur time , did u say what? cheesy cool what did u say?

Talk am again !
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Afamed: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
U know I slept well in the afternoon it might be midnight but I have ur time , did u say what? cheesy cool what did u say?

Talk am again !
Who ask you story? Okonkwo

Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Ethereal0110(f): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tomorrow is the last day which is Anointing and mantle service.. time is 7am
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shakazullu don't disturb urself ,no one bans him here ,he is a mod (alternative account)
Kpata kpata d whole thread will be wiped out ,
Ever since I got banned for 2months 4reporting him , I descended to trolling him
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

Who ask you story? Okonkwo
talk am again!
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Offpoint:

As a man I need someone I'm older than and you're my perfect matchtongue
Go to khiaa or Amatarasha not me!
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ethereal0110:
Tomorrow is the last day which is Anointing and mantle service.. time is 7am
is a pity though
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Afamed: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Shakazullu don't disturb urself ,no one bans him here ,he is a mod (alternative account)
Ever since I got banned for 2months 4reporting him , I descended to trolling him
That's more reason, you need to respect your uncles here
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Afamed: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
is a pity though
Next year is around the corner my dear. Besides you don't need to wait till next Shiloh. You can call your God anytime, anyday.
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

Next year is around the corner my dear. Besides you don't need to wait till next Shiloh. You can call your God anytime, anyday.
U are right my dear !
Fake ladies and their fake miracles won't send some1 to hell. I urge d Senate to ascent the fake miracles bill ,

My God is great at all time ! wink
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Afamed: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
U are right my dear !
Fake ladies and their fake miracles won't send some1 to hell. I urge d Senate to ascent the fake miracles bill ,

My God is great at all time ! wink

This evening, when I used dear to address you, hope you no go say tomorrow now I dey send you, pm for a date? Because your way no pure
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Offpoint: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
What are those? are they name of person, animal, place or things?
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Offpoint: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

This evening, when I used dear to address you, hope you no go say tomorrow now I dey send you, pm for a date? Because your way no pure
How I always force my humbleself to behave like animals like u do ,

U said dear to me and u are overwhelmed ,nigerie is truely a zoo ....no offense pls

Just dear ..Smh
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Rekhina(f): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Offpoint:

first is a thing ,second is a darling
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Offpoint: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
first is a thing ,second is a darling
Then in the world of so many, baby girl you're da one I deserve, I deserve you.
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Afamed: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
How I always force my humbleself to behave like animals like u do ,

U said dear to me and u are overwhelmed ,nigerie is truely a zoo ....no offense pls

Just dear ..Smh
Keep quiet, who dash nonentity like you humbleness. I know you more than anyone here. Tomorrow now, you go come with your defaming character. I need to preempt you before you come with your shady characters
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by khiaa(f): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:

Stupid re.tard, stop dragging me into your childish conversations.

2 Likes

Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Bigcowhorn: 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

See useless power!
Re: Allah was great ba Allah Hafiz Sunnah akkdaji by Bigcowhorn: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:

Afamed a mod? Don't make me laugh.

But come to think of it any thing is possible sha.

Useless Afronja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Prayers And Words Of Encouragement / True Humility Is Submitting To The Lordship Of The Word- Pastor Chris / Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.