Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

An Android Phone With Good Camera, Good Ram And Rom. Budget 100k. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Android Phone With Good Camera, Good Ram And Rom. Budget 100k. (3947 Views)

Which Good Camera Phone Can I Get For 100k. / Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery / With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Android Phone With Good Camera, Good Ram And Rom. Budget 100k. by Inehmesit: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Crownedjon:
ok I have heard continue wallowing in ignorance
But I have a quick question for you, why do Android users still fall back to iPhone users when it comes to talking pictures?
Re: An Android Phone With Good Camera, Good Ram And Rom. Budget 100k. by doeying(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
emmanuel4758:
my iPhone 7 camera beat any xaiomi camera, especially the portrait, don’t ever compare flagship phone with shit

This is good to note.. But battery life and other specs.. Would you still say the UK used iPhone 8+ would be better?
Re: An Android Phone With Good Camera, Good Ram And Rom. Budget 100k. by Crownedjon: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
doeying:

This is good to note.. But battery life and other specs.. Would you still say the UK used iPhone 8+ would be better?
even the camera he is bragging about is not being sensible the pocophone is a match to the iPhone 10r for half the price he is here saying bullshit
Re: An Android Phone With Good Camera, Good Ram And Rom. Budget 100k. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Inehmesit:
But I have a quick question for you, why do Android users still fall back to iPhone users when it comes to talking pictures?
which Android users is that.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Android OS VS Iphone OS: Which Is The Best? / What's With V-mobile GPRS, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail? / How To Differentiate Between Original And Copy Charger And USB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.