Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) (4071 Views)

Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by kenechukwujeo50: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
In a press release made available to newsmen by the Head of Corporate Communications and Affairs, Innoson Group, Mr. Cornel Osigwe, today Friday, December 6th, 2019, the first indigenous vehicle manufacturing company (IVM), has announced the release of three new sets of vehicle brands into the market.

The press release which was made available at the IVM Headquarters in Nnewi Anambra State, states that the three vehicles which was released were manufactured with interest of Nigerians at heart, citing its efficiency and it’s low fuel consumption, the price also affordable for an average Nigerian.

See Full Photos Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/12/06/just-in-innoson-vehicles-releases-new-set-of-vehicles/

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by angelEmade: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
NICE VEHICLES. MAY GOD BLESS THIS MAN AND HIS TRIBE

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
x
Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by Rickyzagy: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
angelEmade:
NICE VEHICLES.
MAY GOD BLESS THIS MAN AND HIS TRIBE

Once they start showing Igbo businesses on social media, you can be 100% sure they are quickly coming up with a "fraud" charge against it.
It does not matter if it's a false allegation or not. By the time they prove their innocence and free themselves of the charge, they are almost collapsed and out of business, which is the intention.

IVM should watch out. All those people posting the company in social media and saying "nice car" are not friends. They are there to continuously remind the vultures to find something to collapse the company.

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nice rides
Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'm waiting for electric cars.

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by angelEmade: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

Once they start showing Igbo businesses on social media, but can be 100% sure they are quickly coming up with a "fraud" charge against it.

IVM should watch out. All those people posting the company in social media and saying "nice car" are not friends. They are there to continuously remind the vultures to find something to collapse the company.
you have a very big point. As a western entrepreneur I personally don't want entrepreneur's downfall...not to talk of marginalization. definitely I don't support fraud as much as I detest persecution and false accusations. if an Igbo man is marginalized...I will definitely understand that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. what goes around...comes around. we should say no yo tribal sentiments and promote oneness among ourselves.

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by magoo10(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
God bless innosson motors

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by Mekus68: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Igbo Amaka

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
kenechukwujeo50:
In a press release made available to newsmen by the Head of Corporate Communications and Affairs, Innoson Group, Mr. Cornel Osigwe, today Friday, December 6th, 2019, the first indigenous vehicle manufacturing company (IVM), has announced the release of three new sets of vehicle brands into the market.

The press release which was made available at the IVM Headquarters in Nnewi Anambra State, states that the three vehicles which was released were manufactured with interest of Nigerians at heart, citing its efficiency and it’s low fuel consumption, the price also affordable for an average Nigerian.

See Full Photos Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/12/06/just-in-innoson-vehicles-releases-new-set-of-vehicles/

Even as a journalist, u don't know the difference between politics and business section.

Junk journalism

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
IVM and ugly designs.

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by ojeamian(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
noleflendum:
Cars that are manufactured in USA but assembled by innoson will not last
kenechukwujeo50:

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by Amstupid(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
This morning I saw some group of people Surrounding a bus conductor shouting give me my change , I joined them and shouted Oga Give me my own change na , I collected #450 and went my way , wetin concern me grin

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by chudyprince: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
EFCC will soon come for him, naija the Attaboy killer
Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by b3llo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
I thought he will use that fine Logo designed for him. I love that "IVM Ikenga."
Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by MrFinbarr(m): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
noleflendum:
Cars that are manufactured in USA but assembled by innoson will not last

Bitter souled son of the devil!!!

What impact do you have on humanity??
Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 07, 2019
He never still change logo
Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 5:10am On Dec 07, 2019
b3llo:
I thought he will use that fine Logo designed for him. I love that "IVM Ikenga."

His logo is IVM just as other car makers have their logos
the name of the company is INNOSON just as the name of another car company is Toyota, Ford or Mercedes

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by DesChyko: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2019
That Ikenga design is a step in good direction.

Although I understand he shares design rights with some other sister companies.
Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2019
he should give us cheap cars, these ones too cost.
i mean low budget cars, no Ac, no leather seat
Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by jayson87: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2019
Innoson has no concept of her own ingenuity. They should desist from copy copy
Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
jayson87:
Innoson has no concept of her own ingenuity. They should desist from copy copy

...... and which concept is your own?
better, what have you ever achieved except using your fake China phone to type on nairaland? Yeye dey smell.

Re: JUST IN: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Set Of Vehicles (photos) by ping2ping: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2019
The Ikenga was already being used by the Police in Anambra State as part of d vehicles donated by d Gov to NPF. Why are they just "releasing" it months after it started plying the roads.

No interior pictures of the vehicles.

Mechanic Confusing Me!! / DIY - Fixing a non-functional IMRC in a Mazda MPV / Report Your Stolen Vehicles For Free & Check Status Of The Car Before You Pay