Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

“uti Nwachukwu Can’t Be Ndtc Ambassador” – Segun Runsewe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “uti Nwachukwu Can’t Be Ndtc Ambassador” – Segun Runsewe (818 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“uti Nwachukwu Can’t Be Ndtc Ambassador” – Segun Runsewe by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2010
Runsewe and Uti

There has been calls from several Nigerians to make Uti Nwachukwu, the BBA All Stars winner, one of the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NDTC) Ambassadors, but the Director General of the corporation, Mr Segun Runsewe will have none of that.
His reason when you continue…

“This guy plaits his hair and wears ear rings, which I consider unAfrican”

Plaiting hair and wearing ear rings is unAfrican? Lol…if you say so oga DG!
But what do you guys think. You think he’s got a point?
Re: “uti Nwachukwu Can’t Be Ndtc Ambassador” – Segun Runsewe by Emmyk(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
I second
Re: “uti Nwachukwu Can’t Be Ndtc Ambassador” – Segun Runsewe by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
Emmyk:

I second

i am not my hair now
Re: “uti Nwachukwu Can’t Be Ndtc Ambassador” – Segun Runsewe by Emmyk(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
That was only a song Dude!!! In nigeria my brotha, you're your hair in fact, YOU'RE YOUR EVER THING.

(1) (Reply)

Diady Vs Us Lebron James. / Kelly Hansome Arrested: Signed Undertaking And Apology To Mo’hits Records / Tonto Dikeh Turns Singer: Her New Duet With Kas: Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.