Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest (36415 Views)

Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by BluntBoy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Agreed. But do you believe that Buhari is doing well? Yes or no?

He is not doing badly in my opinion.

I don't support the zealousness of the DSS, but we can't tell yet whether it is the DSS carrying out these acts independently. DSS is after all an intelligence gathering unit, and if they feel Sowore is a security risk, it is their job to keep him under close watch, even if it means holding him indefinitely.

The problem with Buhari is that he is too quiet, and this allows him to be a suspect in many atrocities carried out by our law enforcement agencies, especially DSS and EFCC. He needs to communicate more so people can be aware of his position on issues like this. His continual silence makes it appear like he supports all these things or that he is specifically after Sowore.

Another problem I have with him (which was the same problem I had with GEJ) is what appears to be a lack of plan. For instance, we have witnessed economic growth in abandoned sectors such as mining. And in spite of tax holidays in that sector, majority of Nigerians can't still invest much here. Why? Because the government didn't do what they should have done before declaring tax holidays. They should have created far more jobs than they did this year. 5000 jobs in every law enforcement agencies still leaves a lot of gap. With more jobs, more people would have the wherewithal to avail themselves of tax holidays.

Then, there is the issue of the border closure. I understand that this is a long-term investment towards making us self-sufficient. But is this the right time? The economy is in a slow recovery state with growth rates never surpassing 1% at a time, and yet you want Nigerians to survive with high cost of food items grown locally? What they should have done is improve the economy to a state where unemployment rate is very low. Then, we can make the sacrifice towards attaining self-sufficiency in food.

Closing borders now is like punishing Nigerians. At least, that is how many of them see it.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

He is not doing badly in my opinion.

I don't support the zealousness of the DSS, but we can't tell yet whether it is the DSS carrying out these acts independently. DSS is after all an intelligence gathering unit, and if they feel Sowore is a security risk , it is their job to keep him under close watch, even if it means holding him indefinitely.

The problem with Buhari is that he is too quiet, and this allows him to be a suspect in many atrocities carried out by our law enforcement agencies, especially DSS and EFCC. He needs to communicate more so people can be aware of his position on issues like this. His continual silence makes it appear like he supports all these things or that he is specifically after Sowore.

Another problem I have with him (which was the same problem I had with GEJ) is what appears to be a lack of plan. For instance, we have witnessed economic growth in abandoned sectors such as mining. And in spite of tax holidays in that sector, majority of Nigerians can't still invest much here. Why? Because they didn't do what they should have done before declaring tax holidays. They should have created far more jobs than they did this year. 5000 in every law enforcement agencies still leaves a lot of gap. With more jobs, more people would have the wherewithal to avail themselves of tax holidays.

Then, there is the issue of the border closure. I understand that this is a long-term investment towards making us self-sufficient. But is this the right time? The economy is in a slow recovery state with growth rates never surpassing 1% at a time, and yet you want Nigerians to survive with high cost of food items grown locally? What they should have done is improve the economy to a state where unemployment rate is very low. Then, we can make the sacrifice towards attaining self-sufficiency in food.

Closing borders now is like punishing Nigerians. At least, that is how many of them see it.

I will only reply the bold. So the DSS according to you can disrespect the courts and not follow the proper channel right? You can't tell me that they are acting independently this is Nigeria where institutions do not have the balls to act independently in the first place you don't go into the court room and behave like motor touts, since they may be holding him for security reasons why didn't they argue that in court then why disregard court orders?
In my opinion 98% of our leaders including Buhari have failed I can't believe I supported him in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by BluntBoy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
I will only reply the bold. So the DSS according to you can disrespect the courts and not follow the proper channel right? You can't tell me that they are acting independently this is Nigeria where institutions do not have the balls to act independently in the first place you don't go into the court room and behave like motor touts, since they may be holding him for security reasons why didn't they argue that in court then why disregard court orders?
In my opinion 98% of our leaders including Buhari have failed I can't believe I supported him in 2015.

Fayose was a governor-elect (not a governor yet) when he led thugs to beat up a High Court judge right on the premises of a courtroom.

So, it can happen.

As for arguing in court, it is not black and white. The DSS felt they had enough reason to hold Sowore, the court disagreed. No further argument would have been enough to convince the court to see the matter differently. Sowore was released, but was rearrested on fresh charges.

I condemn the fact that the court was desecrated, but that is nothing new in Nigeria.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Patode: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Has the Americans ever condemned the detention of aljazeera journalists without trial in Egypt?

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Yankee101: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Buhari does not know you don't treat American residents anyhow. No be Kanu wey be British. Americans will sanction your arse in 5seconds
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

Fayose was a governor-elect (not a governor yet) when he led thugs to beat up a High Court judge right on the premises of a courtroom.

So, it can happen.

As for arguing in court, it is not black and white. The DSS felt they had enough reason to hold Sowore, the court disagreed. No further argument would have been enough to convince the court to see the matter differently. Sowore was released, but was rearrested on fresh charges.

I condemn the fact that the court was desecrated, but that is nothing new in Nigeria.
This is not about Fayose and this is not the first time such is happening.

The thugs were not agents of the state where they? and fayose is not the president of Nigeria.
So in essence you support the nonsense going on in this country.
Fresh charges my foot has he been released or charged to court now for this fresh charges.

Just call a spade a spade and stop giving blind arguments that this is not the first time.
The same DSs that raided judges houses that will respect judiciary before.
I should have known better than exchanging banters with you.

Bye bye. Whew

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Moneyboyz: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
The police will keep on killing us, the politicians will keep on exploiting us for as long as we remain silent..
Social media rant alone will not help us in this country, the minority cannot keep on harassing the majority..

The tyrant will get what he deserves, his cup go.soon full.

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by BluntBoy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is not about Fayose and this is not the first time such is happening.

The thugs were not agents of the state where they? and fayose is not the president of Nigeria.
So in essence you support the nonsense going on in this country.
Fresh charges my foot has he been released or charged to court now for this fresh charges.

Just call a spade a spade and stop giving blind arguments that this is not the first time.
The same DSs that raided judges houses that will respect judiciary before.
I should have known better than exchanging banters with you.

Bye bye. Whew

You don't understand.

I mentioned Fayose to buttress the point you made earlier about the country being lawless.

Which is stranger? Thugs beating up a judge on a court premises or law enforcement agencies disrupting court rulings?

Try as you may, you can't make an excuse for Fayose and thugs invading court premises. If thugs could invade court premises, what makes it strange that DSS did same?
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by prof12(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
buhari supporters have finished Nigeri

buhari supporters carried placard in support of dss.
In support of the rule of law.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

You don't understand.

I mentioned Fayose to buttress the point you made earlier about the country being lawless.

Which is stranger? Thugs beating up a judge on a court premises or law enforcement agencies disrupting court rulings?

Try as you may, you can't make an excuse for Fayose and thugs invading court premises. If thugs could invade court premises, what makes it strange that DSS did same?

The latter is stranger because with thugs that is one of their stock in trade but with the latter it is unexpected for a government agency not to follow proper channel. Oh well anything goes in this shithole.
And point out where I excused fayose. undecided
I find it strange that an institution of government would disregard and insult another institution of government with DSs you should expect a bit of civility not with thugs.
That is one of the reason I find it strange and if you can't see it then I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by otipoju(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

That ur last comment is the actual reason we are were are. If every keep saying same we will only get worse

In my teenage years and early twenties. I engaged in a number of political protests and rallies until i realised that the people i was fighting with were no better than the people i was fighting against.

Thank God i did not loose my life in the process unlike some others who died in vain.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Legendguru: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oh
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Felixamos:

You did not get her point.. Let me explain..
Is south Africa better than Nigeria? Yes..
Is it as a result of their long colonialism? Yes
Do they have the kind of crude we have? No

South Africa was not a ussual colony it was a mix of immigration to SA and settlement by white people.

the South African white government declared four of the Bantustans “independent”. These were the Transkei in 1976, Bophuthatswana in 1977, Venda in 1979, and Ciskei in 1981. The remaining Bantustans remained self-governing, but had no independent rights. Bantustans were to become independent from South Africa. This was a strategy to push all Blacks out and have them isolated from South Africa. It meant that Blacks would have to support themselves in these areas.

Thats where bantustan like bophuthatswana established a world class university, agricultural sector, roads, schools, industrial sites etc but after 1994 theywere incorporated in to south africa.

Nigeria has a leadership issues like many countries in Africa including South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Felixamos:

You did not get her point.. Let me explain..
Is south Africa better than Nigeria? Yes..
Is it as a result of their long colonialism? Yes
Do they have the kind of crude we have? No

I get what you saying thou

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Austine1212:

South Africa was not a ussual colony it was a mix of immigration to SA and settlement by white people.

the South African white government declared four of the Bantustans “independent”. These were the Transkei in 1976, Bophuthatswana in 1977, Venda in 1979, and Ciskei in 1981. The remaining Bantustans remained self-governing, but had no independent rights. Bantustans were to become independent from South Africa. This was a strategy to push all Blacks out and have them isolated from South Africa. It meant that Blacks would have to support themselves in these areas.

Thats where bantustan like bophuthatswana established a world class university, agricultural sector, roads, schools, industrial sites etc but after 1994 theywere incorporated in to south africa.

Nigeria has a leadership issues like many countries in Africa including South Africa.

Yea... You're right but with the kind of resources we have at our disposal, South Africa no suppose near us but the reverse is the case.. I like wen your type of person quotes me... At least I learnt a thing or two from your comment unlike some that would quote and spew thrash..

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Felixamos:

Yea... You're right but with the kind of resources we have at our disposal, South Africa no suppose near us but the reverse is the case.. I like wen your type of person quotes me... At least I learnt a thing or two from your comment unlike some that would quote and spew thrash..

Nigerias GDP should have been close to $2 trillion

Now it's only the giant of africa because of population, if the population keeps growing at the current rate it will continue to be poverty capital of the world. Current Population rate is not sustainable.

It will have bigger GDP while being poor.

I hope i didnt offend you with my statement

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Felixamos:

You should learn the south african history, its qyite interesting its not what you think it is.

Did you know Durban((kwazulu-natal), South Africa has the highest number of indians in the world outside india. They all south african citizens not foreigners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by VanGun: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Raptureminded:
US Senator, Menendez, Condemns Sowore's Rearrest, Promises High Level Intervention
He said, “I am outraged by the blatant harassment of Omoyele Sowore, an activist and journalist whose only crime appears to be exercising his right to free expression.“

Senator Bob Menendez, a ranking member of the United States Senate’s Foreign Relations Committee, has condemned the rearrest of rights activist, Omoyele Sowore, on Friday at the Federal High Court, Abuja.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Sowore, who was first arrested on August 3, 2019 by operatives of the Department of State Services for calling on Nigerians to take to the streets in peaceful demonstrations but only released on Thursday evening despite two court orders directing his freedom much earlier, was rearrested on Friday by the DSS.

In a statement on Friday, Menendez, who had been involved in attempts to pressure the Nigerian Government, promised US intervention in the matter over Sowore's case.

He said, “I am outraged by the blatant harassment of Omoyele Sowore, an activist and journalist whose only crime appears to be exercising his right to free expression.

“In a concerted effort to secure his release on behalf of the Sowore family living in New Jersey, my office has been working closely with the State Department as Mr Sowore’s case languished following his arbitrary arrest back in August.

“While we continue to seek immediate answers about Sowore’s treatment and conditions in jail, I will be further engaging directly with US Ambassador, Mary Beth Leonard, in Abuja to raise this case at the highest levels of the Nigerian Government so that the Buhari administration gets the message that we are committed to defending Sowore’s rights and securing his release.

“This blatant miscarriage of justice is symptomatic of closing political and media space in Nigeria.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/06/us-senator-menendez-condemns-sowores-rearrest-promises-high-level-intervention

watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uie70ZeJLzE
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by doitforyou(f): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Very very early

That's y South Africa is more developed than Nigeria

because their colonial masters left so late, they were able to put things in other for them

Unlike Nigeria, the Northerners just woke up and felt they can lead undecided

Their colonial masters left a year after ours did, the British colonists left in 1961.

South Africa was mostly a self governing colony which means most of the profits made from looting SA resources remained in SA to develop largely white settlements of former colonizers Portuguese, Dutch, British and Indians. These settlers can trace their families back several generations and they call SA home.

In Nigeria, 99% of profits were remitted to the crown, to develop Great Britain, the little they kept in Nigeria was used for housing for the colonizers. The Brits were here for 200+ but they left very very little infrastructure behind. 1960 is not so far away.

Even if they didn’t leave till year 3000 nothing (in terms of infrastructure) would really change. We will just be giving the Brits free money.

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by doitforyou(f): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Austine1212:

Nigerias GDP should have been close to $2 trillion

Now it's only the giant of africa because of population, if the population keeps growing at the current rate it will continue to be poverty capital of the world. Current Population rate is not sustainable.

It will have bigger GDP while being poor.

I hope i didnt offend you with my statement
Which is really unfortunate because our population is a resource which should’ve been harnessed. See China. Huge population, good infrastructure, cheap labor and they became the manufacturing capital for the developed world. We even have an edge over China, our population is very young.

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by doitforyou(f): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

I understand you, my Queen.

Nigeria is indeed a lawless country, but it is not just about the leaders. The average Nigerian is lawless as well.

It would take a lot of effort from family and society to turn the country around.

Our problem is not merely leadership. It is systemic as well. Corruption is so ingrained in our society that even some children already know how to make money from scamming people on the internet.

Do you know that when I was writing Common Entrance, there were parents who actually bribed invigilators to bring in answers on toilet rolls for their children? Can you imagine? Children of 8,9,10 already learning how to cheat, and aided by parents who are meant to be raising them the right way for the benefit of society.

So, this problem can't just go away like that. I tell people that even if they bring all the past American presidents to Nigeria, they cannot turn the country around until we (citizens of Nigeria) start changing our mentality and outlook about life.
Laughed hard at the bolded.

Unfortunately, yours is a very unpopular opinion in Nigeria because Nigerians never like to take responsibilities for anything. It’s way easier to point fingers at “bad leaders”

Nigerians deserve the state the country is in right now. The average Nigerian is corrupt and he/she enables corrupt politicians.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by BluntBoy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
The latter is stranger because with thugs that is one of their stock in trade but with the latter it is unexpected for a government agency not to follow proper channel. Oh well anything goes in this shithole.
And point out where I excused fayose. undecided
I find it strange that an institution of government would disregard and insult another institution of government with DSs you should expect a bit of civility not with thugs.
That is one of the reason I find it strange and if you can't see it then I can't help you.

You are not being truthful. cheesy

We are talking about lawlessness here, not level of civility.

How can you not find it alarming that thugs could easily invade a court precinct and beat up a judge? That is stranger than DSS disrupting court proceedings.

We can understand that DSS can become so powerful like any intelligence gathering unit of any country. They can become so power-drunk and become overzealous. But what sort of confidence would make a thug invade a court precinct and beat up a judge? That is stranger. Nothing beats that.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DAVE5(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
otipoju:

Sadly, that one voice is no longer possible in Nigeria.The last time we had it was during the MKO Abiola saga.

The country is seriously divided along political and ethno-religious lines. Then they have perfected the art of keeping the youth, who should bring energy to activism preoccupied with Premier Leauge and reality TV shows like BB Naija while the loot the nation dry.

Nigeria is not worth fighting for.

Would you fight for your country if the need arises, the man you quoted has said more than a lot, I’m thinking and tellling myself Nigeria is worth fighting for by me, but on the battle ground, the next man watch out for you while you also watch out for another man, that way we all come out victorious, I don’t have another home, Nigeria is my only home and I would like to see it flourish
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

[s]You are not being truthful. cheesy

We are talking about lawlessness here, not level of civility.

How can you not find it alarming that thugs could easily invade a court precinct and beat up a judge? That is stranger than DSS disrupting court proceedings.

We can understand that DSS can become so powerful like any intelligence gathering unit of any country. They can become so power-drunk and become overzealous. But what sort of confidence would make a thug invade a court precinct and beat up a judge? That is stranger. Nothing beats that[/s]

It seems I overestimated your intelligence undecided
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by BluntBoy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
doitforyou:

Laughed hard at the bolded.

Unfortunately, yours is a very unpopular opinion in Nigeria because Nigerians never like to take responsibilities for anything. It’s way easier to point fingers at “bad leaders”

Nigerians deserve the state the country is in right now. The average Nigerian is corrupt and he/she enables corrupt politicians.

Don't mind them. I am happy to meet someone who has the same thought as me concerning this issue.

During the JAMB exams of a certain year, it was discovered that parents were paying CBT officials to increase the scores of their children.

Even teachers collaborate with invigilators to allow children cheat.

The society is so sordid that a child of 15 is already so money conscious that he wants to go in the Yahoo Yahoo business. I saw one recently. A boy I taught in junior secondary already driving a car.

The society is too corrupt. Even Obasanjo said Jesus Christ could not conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria cheesy

And yet, some people think it is solely a leadership problem. The very structure of the country is rife with corruption, right from the family to the church. Where does one start? How many leaders do we change before we realize that this problem goes deeper than that?

Even these leaders that they like to blame so much. Are these leaders not a reflection of the average Nigerian. Put the average Nigerian in a position of authority, and the first thing he thinks of is ensuring that his generations to the fourth and fifth never know poverty again. Put police uniform on the average Nigerian, and he would start feeling above the law. No one would be able to talk to him anyhow again without receiving a slap and hearing "Do you know who I am?"

What about our soldiers. How many of those young boys joined to serve? That is why they get scared shitless when dirt hit them. They didn't subscribe to getting hounded to death by Boko Haram. Their ambition had been to wear the uniform and terrorize unarmed civilians.

I even heard from someone that Peace Corps members (who had not even got approval) had begun to exhibit high-handedness towards civilians cheesy

Some people are ordinary clerks but they would tear a gateman to pieces if he dares exhibits the slightest form of rudeness (even if unintentional) toward them.

It is a huge problem. Where does one start?

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by obidark: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
tell that mexican johnny just come to stfu....
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by obidark: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
why are you nigerians so scared of white people....??
as soon any of them say something,una start shakin....

he is still a weak ass mexican....
and trump would agree too....
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by obidark: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
america could easily overrun mexico....

i see no reason takin somebody that is called menendez serious....
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
doitforyou:

Which is really unfortunate because our population is a resource which should’ve been harnessed. See China. Huge population, good infrastructure, cheap labor and they became the manufacturing capital for the developed world. We even have an edge over China, our population is very young.

Uneducated population is never a resource, russia population is a quater the population of nigeria but its almost gdp of 3 trillion, with per capita of $42 000.

People who should be helping nigeria are leaving nigeria, they study abroad in ghana, South Africa, US, Europe, china but they never return after completing theirs studies.

Namibia with a population of just over 2 million has got good infrastructure.

And china is moving from manufacturing to service economy, cos thethe times have changed now its no longer thethe same due to manufaring automation which requires skills not man power.

What's your take brother?

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
ngeneukwenu omenka kpoikpoi helinues afamed. did you guys join your fellow Buhari supporters to protest angrily about sowore's freedom today?

grin
grin grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
doitforyou:

Their colonial masters left a year after ours did, the British colonists left in 1961.

South Africa was mostly a self governing colony which means most of the profits made from looting SA resources remained in SA to develop largely white settlements of former colonizers Portuguese, Dutch, British and Indians. These settlers can trace their families back several generations and they call SA home.

In Nigeria, 99% of profits were remitted to the crown, to develop Great Britain, the little they kept in Nigeria was used for housing for the colonizers. The Brits were here for 200+ but they left very very little infrastructure behind. 1960 is not so far away.

Even if they didn’t leave till year 3000 nothing (in terms of infrastructure) would really change. We will just be giving the Brits free money.

Go check the history of south africa

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by ThePianoGuy: 5:06am On Dec 08, 2019
doitforyou:

that’s true but our government is a mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 / #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.