Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest (36411 Views)

Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by ThePianoGuy: 5:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Austine1212:

Uneducated population is never a resource, russia population is a quater the population of nigeria but its almost gdp of 3 trillion, with per capita of $42 000.

People who should be helping nigeria are leaving nigeria, they study abroad in ghana, South Africa, US, Europe, china but they never return after completing theirs studies.

Namibia with a population of just over 2 million has got good infrastructure.

And china is moving from manufacturing to service economy, cos thethe times have changed now its no longer thethe same due to manufaring automation which requires skills not man power.

What's your take brother?
you are right. As a student in China i don’t have any plans to come back
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 08, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
you are right. As a student in China i don’t have any plans to come back

The chances for nigeria are even slimmer, andand more and more are leaving
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by CoolAmbience(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2019
aralc:
Nigeria is an evil forest. Before we will see a president that will find the egg of life go tey

You call Nigeria an evil forest because of what a senator from the world's most hypocritical nation said abi?

What has the hypocritical senator and his country done about the rigging of Trump's election?

The US claims to be a corrupt free nation but a chunk of looted funds from Africa end up in their economy?

What a heavenly forest! I don't blame people like you who aren't critical in reasoning... dem don brainwash una. Oya, go collect US visa as you help dem insult Nigeria.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by CoolAmbience(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2019
willjoe:
There is no country in this Earth that values its citizens more than USA.

Sowore's wife is getting big support as a result of this. Big statement by Mr. Senator. The USA is watching,let's see what will happen to Sowore.

If you only have Nigerian citizenship, like myself, pity yourself and struggle to NEVER give your fruits Nigerian citizenship.

Mtchewww.

But it is okay if one US citizen kills other US citizens or residents in the name of gun violence?

What have the senator and Trump done about this? Or is the DSS evasion of a Nigerian court a more serious concern in the US than gun violence that has persisted for decades unattended to?

What we saw was overzealousness of security agents, which happens nearly everywhere in the world, including in the US.

Are you saying that policemen who harass or kill innocent people in Nigeria or elsewhere were directed by their governments to do so?
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by CoolAmbience(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Obaakran:

what's this robot saying?

Exactly what the real robot doesn't want to hear.

What has the senator and Trump done about gun violence that cost several lives yearly?

Or is the DSS invasion of a Nigerian court a more serious concern for them?

Make US go sidon abeg.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Sprumbaba:

Lack of education. Trump sanctioned a whole Turkey just because of 1 single pastor. Turkey backed down and released the pastor.

When USA issues Travel ban to all top Buhari cabinets, there brains will reset.

Just last week, Trump signed a bill that will purnish China if China uses force against the people of Hongkong.

Pls, educate yourself.

Educated purnisher

Well done, as it were, Trump will not issue any travel ban to Buhari's cabinet USA needs as much as we need USA

Your education is upside down and no comparing Sowore to an American Pastor in Turkey is plain stupidity
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2019
mike1994reds:

Oponu, so all this na politics to you, your brain can't tell you, this is about fundamental human rights?? this is reason why ya'll have an uneducated president ruling like a king... too many braindead and low IQ citizens�

Fundamental human rights was created by law the same law Sowore is happy to flaunt

Who is the Òpònú now?
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2019
executive12:

Senator Bob Menendez is a 'he', not a 'she'.

I didn't see the tweet, the impression from the post was like he's a she

But thanks for the correction
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2019
blowjohn:

I think the DSS r trying to break the man and instil fear or something like that.
The problem is that sowore seems like a very stubborn man that won't give in.
In the mood this lies the question.....is it worth the stress?

Reasonable comment

However if they wanted to break him, he'd be broken

In some ways DSS isn't as terrifying as they want us to believe

Imagine zaki having access to phones, doctors, quality food, quality house while under DSS detention, first time Sowore was brought out of detention he was looking fat and fresh in sure you'd have seen sever comments about that on twitter too

Point here is Sowore May have super rich supporters, in the end only him bears the brunt, his offense is treason, USA, UK, Turkey, even ordinary India does not take to the lightly

Eventually again it turns out the video in circulation was propaganda by sowore's team

All the emotional brain dead members of this forum rushed in to insult me and other people before finding out what a huge hoax it was
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2019
sleek82:
you obviously didn't watch the video but just made a stupid comment trying to be smart but ended up being dumb. Watch the video, OGUFE!

This same video as narrated by several other lawyers turns out to be propaganda,

With all you dumbful intelligence don't you wish you didn't write this stupid comment now?

The first red flag was the fact that only one alleged DSS officer tried to arrest Sowore, no weapons, no nothing

Bunch of fools
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2019
DaBullIT:

Educated purnisher

Well done, as it were, Trump will not issue any travel ban to Buhari's cabinet USA needs as much as we need USA

Your education is upside down and no comparing Sowore to an American Pastor in Turkey is plain stupidity

Why would US needneed nigeria?

US can distabilise your country for decades, like they did in richer countries than nigeria
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2019
dante0147:

Dumbest comment on this post! Even buhari if he watches this video he would be trembling at the Senators Last words....Nigeria can’t survive Sanctions because they will target our oil export and guess what! Inflation, civil unrest our country would be worse than Iran and Venezuela ! Don’t just come up here to spew rubbish in English that I don’t think you understand ! Be guided !!!

Now that several observers and lawyers within the premises has confirmed that the video is a acted script by Sowore's team

Don't you feel a little bit stupid?
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2019
Obaakran:

what's this robot saying?

Now that the video is confirmed as propaganda, don't you feel a little bit stupid or robotic?
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Austine1212:

Why would US needneed nigeria?

US can distabilise your country for decades, like they did in richer countries than nigeria

Yẹn yẹn yẹn

USA does not decide the fate of the world, international relations 101

USA alone can not sanction Nigeria, that's why there's body of countries ever present in their summit deciding the fate of erring countries

Sowore is too insignificant to warrant any sanctions from anybody when will all NL cretins understand that?

Most importantly USA's enemies are Nigeria's allies, if USA decides to be unfortunate, other countries will embrace us
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2019
DaBullIT:

Yẹn yẹn yẹn

USA does not decide the fate of the world, international relations 101

USA alone can not sanction Nigeria, that's why there's body of countries ever present in their summit deciding the fate of erring countries

Sowore is too insignificant to warrant any sanctions from anybody when will all NL cretins understand that?

Most importantly USA's enemies are Nigeria's allies, if USA decides to be unfortunate, other countries will embrace us

Who are nigerians allies,

Go ask Zimbabwe, colombia, venenzuela, iraq, Afghanistan, puete rico, etc

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by blowjohn(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2019
DaBullIT:

Reasonable comment

However if they wanted to break him, he'd be broken

In some ways DSS isn't as terrifying as they want us to believe

Imagine zaki having access to phones, doctors, quality food, quality house while under DSS detention, first time Sowore was brought out of detention he was looking fat and fresh in sure you'd have seen sever comments about that on twitter too

Point here is Sowore May have super rich supporters, in the end only him bears the brunt, his offense is treason, USA, UK, Turkey, even ordinary India does not take to the lightly

Eventually again it turns out the video in circulation was propaganda by sowore's team

All the emotional brain dead members of this forum rushed in to insult me and other people before finding out what a huge hoax it was

Good comments.
But again, u know there r people and there are people.
Remember when tuface chickened out of that protest?
that was probably a sort of fear instilled(we don't know how)
Tuface is a different choice when it comes to incaceration. El zaky and sowore already have tentacles of international reach.
Tuface doesn't.
So I reckon the DSS also have to be careful too.
But at the same time they also have to do their job of prevention of chaos in the country.
To ur comment about the video, I'll have to check again cos I must confess the first time I watched it, it looked somehow.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by mike1994reds: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2019
DaBullIT:

Fundamental human rights was created by law the same law Sowore is happy to flaunt

Who is the Òpònú now?
What law did he flaunt?

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by Sprumbaba: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
DaBullIT:

Educated purnisher

Like said, you have half baked education. Who is Nigeria to the US?

You will see what hits you soon. You may have to increase your data subscription to know what is going on around you. Enjoy your next level of suffering.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by MrCork: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Actually I don’t blame you. You come across as someone with an okay situation. You have no ambition, just sit behind your keypad typing rubbish. Insipid

how much? smiley
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by otipoju(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
DAVE5:

Would you fight for your country if the need arises, the man you quoted has said more than a lot, I’m thinking and tellling myself Nigeria is worth fighting for by me, but on the battle ground, the next man watch out for you while you also watch out for another man, that way we all come out victorious, I don’t have another home, Nigeria is my only home and I would like to see it flourish

I have done my own fair share of fighting for Nigeria engaging in student protests and facing mobile policemen from Ife to Oshogbo between 2000 and 2003 when i realised that those i was fighting with were not different from those we were fighting against.

These politicians are products and reflection of the mindset of the society.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by sleek82(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
DaBullIT:

This same video as narrated by several other lawyers turns out to be propaganda,

With all you dumbful intelligence don't you wish you didn't write this stupid comment now?

The first red flag was the fact that only one alleged DSS officer tried to arrest Sowore, no weapons, no nothing

Bunch of fools
just shut up, you goofed on what you wrote, don't change the topic trying to justify your imbecility! DSS denied they didn't try to arrest Sowore but he ended up in their cell...does that make sense to you? If they didn't try to arrest him why would Falana drive him to their headquarters? Use your brain ode!
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DAVE5(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
otipoju:

I have done my own fair share of fighting for Nigeria engaging in student protests and facing mobile policemen from Ife to Oshogbo between 2000 and 2003 when i realised that those i was fighting with were not different from those we were fighting against.

These politicians are products and reflection of the mindset of the society.

Understandable and fair enough, I myself I have not fought per say but I have done my own little bits where I can and know Nigeria is worth fighting for and a day might come when we need to fight cos dats like the only hope we have, don’t give up on us all just yet... Nigeria would be great
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2019
If Falana drove Sowore to DSS headquaters , was sowore arrested in the court ??

grin grin grin grin grin

Eleriibu Oponu

grin grin grin grin grin

sleek82:
just shut up, you goofed on what you wrote, don't change the topic trying to justify your imbecility! DSS denied they didn't try to arrest Sowore but he ended up in their cell...does that make sense to you? If they didn't try to arrest him why would Falana drive him to their headquarters? Use your brain ode!
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2019
If you and your family are suffering , i am not

go back to learn international relations
Sprumbaba:

Like said, you have half baked education. Who is Nigeria to the US?

You will see what hits you soon. You may have to increase your data subscription to know what is going on around you. Enjoy your next level of suffering.
Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 1:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Well, thanks for your reasonable comment again

Presidency has announced officially that they didn't call for sowore's rearrest

If you refer back to my previous comment, i think i mentioned DSS was just being excessive and i got total of 30 comments filled with insults , your comments has been the most reasonable and most neutral so far and i appreciate that

two things are now certain, the video was propaganda , i still don't get why only one dss officer will attempt to arrest sowore, if others are in the premises , they wouldn't leave just one man to handle the arrest

secondly , Presidency announced that DSS was not given any directives to arrest sowore

Third and least relevant , most people here forget brain in their unused apps and just type whatever comes to their mind
blowjohn:

Good comments.
But again, u know there r people and there are people.
Remember when tuface chickened out of that protest?
that was probably a sort of fear instilled(we don't know how)
Tuface is a different choice when it comes to incaceration. El zaky and sowore already have tentacles of international reach.
Tuface doesn't.
So I reckon the DSS also have to be careful too.
But at the same time they also have to do their job of prevention of chaos in the country.
To ur comment about the video, I'll have to check again cos I must confess the first time I watched it, it looked somehow.

1 Like

Re: Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest by DaBullIT(m): 1:05am On Dec 09, 2019
negative bad belle
Austine1212:

Who are nigerians allies,

Go ask Zimbabwe, colombia, venenzuela, iraq, Afghanistan, puete rico, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Resumes Crude Oil Imports From Nigeria / The 11 Sins Of Daura That Led To His Sack / Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.