Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (23482 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2019
We love you Pastor Chris and GOD loves you so much more.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Karence(f): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday Pastor Sir, you are just a blessing to this generation.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Austinbass12(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2019
happy birthday sir.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday sir, live long to celebrate more of it, in True Spirit and in Faith.

Shalom!!!

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by honestivo(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday to our dear man of God

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by ProPastorChris(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2019
ProPastorChris:
Happy birthday to my dear Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Thank you sir for heeding the call
Thank you sir for your discipline
Thank you sir for your dedication
Thank you sir for your sacrifice
Thank you sir for your humility

Above all thank God Almighty for giving you to us
I wish you many more years of glorious exploits for the kingdom of God

Your journey can only be upwatd and forward!
Happy birthday sir.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by careytommy37(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy Birthday To My Mentor, My Pastor and My Life Coach. Thank You For Being A Blessing To The World

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by dochenaj: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2019
ProPastorChris:
Happy birthday to my dear Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Thank you sir for heeding the call
Thank you sir for your discipline
Thank you sir for your dedication
Thank you sir for your sacrifice
Thank you sir for your humility

Above all thank God Almighty for giving you to us
I wish you many more years of glorious exploits for the kingdom of God

Your journey can only be upwatd and forward!
Happy birthday sir.
Who are the ladies in the pics with him?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by ProPastorChris(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2019
dochenaj:

Who are the ladies in the pics with him?

That's Pastor Joy Amenkhienan of Ph Zone 3

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by dayveed1(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Ireboya:
Set awon Pastor Wilson
ori eh ti gba le..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by donephi(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday pastor sir

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by EFABBES(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birth Day Sir

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by JGirl20(f): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday Papa

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by CrestMan: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday Pastor! You're a man sent from God with the healing message! An apostle to the world! A unifier of the body of Christ! A teacher of the Word extraordinaire! A Pastor like no other! A passionate evangelist dedicated to soul winning! A very kind, humble and gracious Man of God! Words are not enough to tell of the impact of your teachings in my life!

I gave my life to Christ through one of your crusades. I was healed in that crusade. Today, my life has been given a meaning!

I love you my Pastor, Father, Mentor and Life-Coach

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by CrestMan: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2019
ProPastorChris:

Pastor Joy raised me in Ministry! cool

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by dochenaj: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2019
ProPastorChris:

So it is the same lady in both pictures?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Myself2(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2019
God bless you Pastor Chris.
Most of us in Redeemed Christian Church Of God enjoy your messages and the songs of the gospel artistes your church has produced

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by ProPastorChris(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2019
dochenaj:

So it is the same lady in both pictures?
Yeah cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by fvck(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Con Artist.

You don't know him... if u do then u will love him

for those of u that doesn't know the meaning of "Con artist",

Con Artist means 419
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by samhardy: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2019
Is this Man of God back with his wife?
Don't insult me pls
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by goatface: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday to the Greatest Man of God of all times

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by GenerousK: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy Birthday sir! I love you with every fiber of my being sir. Thank you for being a pace setter sir! Thank you for being a Father, Mentor and Coach to many sir. Your doggedness is indescribable sir. I look at you on the screen sometimes and I see a *MAN OF GOD*, Your relationship with the Father is intense sir. You really, are a man of the spirit sir. Unmovable, Unshakable even in stormy seasons. You sir, are a proof that "the gate of hell shall not prevail" against the body of Christ. I join the host of heaven to celebrate you on this day sir.

LET HIM THAT IS IGNORANT BE IGNORANT STILL. YOUR IGNORANCE IS NEEDED FOR THE PROPAGATION OF THE GOSPEL. AND TO THOSE SPEAKING ILL OF THE MAN OF GOD, the bible tells us of the children of Israel when they we're in Egypt, "the more they we're afflicted, the more they multiplied and GREW. So, keep saying, don't stop talking it. You don't know what you're doing to your generation

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Maestro21: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2019
A man who loves the whole body of Christ!

He will never be found insulting or criticising any man of God or ministry including those that use their pulpits to lie about him.

A generous man. How many other ministers have you met that you asked "tell me whatever you need and I will do it for you"?

A man of LOVE true and through. If someone wrongs him, he buys them a gift.

The amount of prophecies you have poured into our lives. The boldness I have because of how you have taught the word.

There is no man of God who met you and did not cry. Many went back and said " A Christian like Jesus expects us to be".

From the age of 11 you were already having cell meetings. 15 already hosting crusades. Every one in your university who knew you said "Brother Christian always took the things of God seriously".

You are an apostle to this generation. Your messages are so word-based and packed. I have listened to many men of God world wide. I can tell when they are just revising your message without giving you credit. Of course, you don't need it. But it shows your impact to the whole body.

Like I said, if I talk about you. I will fill Nairaland up. You inspire me so much. I will love people and see them only with the eyes of compassion like you have taught me to.

Someone saw you recently and said " this man is not human..he is a spirit being". He could not believe one man could carry such grace.

There is not one single gift of the spirit I have not seen you walk in. Funny, the children you have raised are working and walking in the same power.

Every tribulation you have faced you faced them in love. I have never found you walking contrary to what God has said.

The one's who said you were wrong in X and Y are now teaching your messages. You saw it ahead of time.

You believed in us. You raised us. Your understanding of the word is unparalleled. Difficult questions you dissect in seconds.

You are the wisest man I have ever studied.

You will never go down Daddy! Jesus is fully formed in you.

Many people who have seen open visions of Jesus said he directed them to follow you.

Everything you touch succeeds. Everything.

I love you so much!!!!

God bless you, sir!

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Is the Pastor currently dating anyone or is he still in the COZA phase
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by symbianDON(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday Sir.....in this glorious year of lights!!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Maziyk: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thank you pastor Sir, for saying yes for the calling

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by TemmyT002(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Fine boy pastor
Don't know who is handsomer between him and Fatoyinbo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by TemmyT002(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
AuthegaPRIMUS:
Freshman... I want to be like you when I grow up.

This is childish. When will you grow up?

Wait. Are you a pastor?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by JayPeeOham: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Happy 56 years anniversary of your womb escape Sir!!!

One of the blessings given to Nigeria by God!! The one person who reminds me of how blessed Nigeria is.

Sometimes I'm even tempted to wonder if he's really a Nigerian in the first place coz he's just so different from other M.O.Gs.

But then I answer myself with the knowledge that God is a God of variety. He takes pleasure in diversity and makes every man unique in his own way.

I pray for someone reading this that you shall find that uniqueness IJN!!!!
That uniqueness is your purpose in life and will make u stand out in this world!!!....Receive it now IJN!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by deeway200(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
hbd daddy

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by stancydg: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Happy Birthday to one of the most insightful, indepth, truthful and consistent teacher of The Word. Even though I am not a member of C.E, I have followed your teachings over the years and they have greatly helped my understanding of The Word till date. Messages like; The Audacity of Faith, The Extraordinary Strategist, Being Spiritually Minded, Yielding to The Spirit, Exercising your spirit, Love's Dimension, Beholding by Faith etc have all served in strengthening my understanding of Christianity in its 'correct' definition. Thank you for yielding to The Lord Jesus Christ. You're indeed a blessing. Many more returns of this blessed day in Jesus Precious Name.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by JustTalks(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.