Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online (663 Views)

There Are Too Many Nairas Chasing Too Few Dollars - IMF Rep / Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / How I Made My First Earning Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online by CrazyPros: 4:25am On Dec 07, 2019
If you are not making money online yet, chances are you’ve fallen into the “chase for the new shining object” trap. Continuously hopping from one special offer to the other, in search of the magic genie that will open the flood gate of online wealth with little effort.

You can decide today to stop that chase now and accept the reality of making money online which is always staring you in the face.

There are basically three ways to make money online

BLACKHAT METHODS

This involves illegal and immoral activities like phishing, scamming, hacking, ewhoring etc.
VERDICT
I don’t do this
I don’t teach this
I don’t recommend this
It takes between 1-7 days to earn, but this is not sustainable, scalable or easy and can land you in jail.

GRAYHAT METHODS
This involves activities that are not illegal but are seen as immoral or generally socially acceptable eg. creating multiple accounts to access offers etc.

VERDICT
I do this
I teach this
I don’t recommend this
It takes between 7-30 days to start earning from gray hat methods.
You can watch some of my recent gray hat methods that paid off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C9h61KO6sA, I was earning over $100 daily, but like every other gray hat method, it was short-lived.

WHITEHAT METHODS
This generally involves legally acceptable methods of earning online. This most often requires mastery of a skill or two. Examples include freelancing on platforms like fiverr, seoclerk etc.
VERDICT
I do this
I teach this
I recommend this

Whitehat methods are sustainable, scalable and have a higher rate of return customers, ideal for a second or part-time income though it takes longer for earnings to start coming in, around 1 - 6 months.
Your goal should be to start with grayhat methods and gradually move to whitehat methods because most grayhat methods are short-lived and unscalable.

I built a website where members can access gray and white hat methods for a small subscription fee of N1000 monthly.

WHAT YOU GET
QUALITY WHITE HAT METHODS

You get access to several hands-on tutorial ebooks to get started on white hat money making methods. You learn freelancing, blogging, internet marketing, email marketing, domain flipping, website design, social media influencing, and management etc.

JOINT VENTURES
You have access to collaboratively invest in profitable ventures and share revenue from such ventures.

QUALITY GRAY HAT METHODS
I publish weekly, video or text tutorials of working grayhat methods anyone can engage in and earn from.

FINANCIAL JOURNAL
I encourage every member to keep a financial journal in our forum where they update their effort earning online. This way, they can receive advice, help, and motivation to succeed. Their success will also encourage other members to follow suit.

SPECIAL OFFER ADVICE
There are always special offers across many forums on the internet, a good number of which are just either pure scam or simply unworkable.
I help my members avoid these traps by critically examining then offers or purchasing and testing them before giving a candid recommendation to proceed or not.

FREE OPEN MARKETPLACE
VIP members of the site can post products or services in the marketplace for free and keep 100% of their earnings.

All these benefits come at the cost of just N1000 monthly.

The first 10 persons will get in at N400 monthly, next 100 at N600 and others at N1000.

Become a member of this online coaching community, learn several ways to earn online - Contact me on WhatsApp https:///2347035002495

1 Like

Re: Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online by Ladylite: 4:42am On Dec 07, 2019
Can ladies join
Re: Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online by CrazyPros: 5:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Ladylite:
Can ladies join

Sure, it's open for everyone.
Re: Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online by CrazyPros: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Become a member of my online coaching community, learn several ways to earn online - Contact me on WhatsApp https:///2347035002495
Re: Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online by CrazyPros: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
Still up
Re: Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online by CrazyPros: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Join our membership site on newdigitaldeals.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn These Skills Free / How To Become A Great Professional Speaker / Silos Factory For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.