Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases (30117 Views)

CJN To Receive N5.39m Monthly As Reps Pass Judicial Officers Salaries Bill / President Buhari Approves Appointment Of Four Supreme Court Judges From North / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by executive12: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2019
roymary:
Stop talking to the CJN. I don’t understand why you guys keep forgetting Buhari planted this CJN.

Forget going to court. The court currently has no power of its own. It’s toothless right now.

So, you guys believe DSS is truly going berserk on its own? No , she’s acting based on orders from the slim shady.

undecided

Exactly. The so called CJN is compromised.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Finnese001: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2019
grin
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by executive12: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2019
matrixme:

We are both going together. I will lap you if need be. The country has finally gone to the dogs

You guys can only go if you did not vote Buhari in 2015 and 2019. If you did, you must remain in Nigeria until Buhari leaves office.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by 1972xy: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2019
darthv:
if you find the price biko, let me know
the shortest route is through Niger / Libya/Mediterranean/spain...no sweat.
Carry go oo
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Chukwurah003: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2019
roymary:
Stop talking to the CJN. I don’t understand why you guys keep forgetting Buhari planted this CJN.

Forget going to court. The court currently has no power of its own. It’s toothless right now.

So, you guys believe DSS is truly going berserk on its own? No , she’s acting based on orders from the slim shady.

undecided

Hallucinating people everywhere
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by executive12: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2019
allthingsgood:

It's atiku that removed onoghen thru dirty politics. Has nothing to do with sowore

Fools are never in short supply in this zoo.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by executive12: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2019
AkhereOkaka:

Was America built by humans(Americans)? why can't Nigerians rise up and demand the kind of system they deserve. Is either we are praying or saying God help us when we have refuse to do the right thing

Nigerians actually have the kind of system they deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by executive12: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2019
MEGAWATCH:
When the former CJN was removed you clapped........Oya keep clapping naa its coming closer to you.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by lagdmark(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Under Malam Buhari Nigeria adopted the Taliban style of rulership. Aisha: All the people destroying this country including Buhari are cursed.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Quaddafi29: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2019
It puzzles me that some people are a expecting something good from a CJN planted to lick the president's ass.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Oxb90: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Aidejay:
Which kind rubbish is this
How will DSS agents even though they fear for their jobs carry out such an instruction irrespective of where it's coming from
How will they in the middle of a court room blatantly disregard the justice system of the whole Nigeria a democracy of her size.
Let me say it here that those bastards deserve to be shot at the gallows which kind barawo banza act be that. I'm not even blaming Buhari let's assume he is ignorant of all this and someone somewhere is pressing button. Isn't there any human being in the entire government the legislature the judiciary the army the civil service, DSS with common sense? Are all of them just zombified cowards or are they going to pretend like there is no fire on the mountain?
well, na you call them the right name, 'zombified'. But dont y embarassedou think they are worse than zombified? i am just asking?
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by klassic(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2019
roymary:

undecided

This is a call for lawlessness, jungle justice and anarchy in the law, even if you are right.

We will be technically back to the days John Austin envisaged in his elucidations.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by JB4life: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2019
The group called MAD are actually mad!
Have they forgotten that there is unity of purpose amongst DSS, NASS military, POLICE, INEC leaderships and CJN??
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by executive12: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2019
Xpol:
I’m very sorry I’ve been supporting Buhari inwardly since 2015 I doubt with all I’ve now seen I’ll ever support him again. yesterday I was surprised that Aboki who used to be the no 1 supporter of Buhari could open his mouth and said “walahi Oga, Buhari isi nor goot”This is an apology to myself because I didn’t vote for him.

You have been supporting Buhari (inwardly). Keep doing it. Just don't try running away to Canada or US. In this Banana Republic, the fools far outnumber the rational ones.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by executive12: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2019
Kuginzi:
The incident that happened yesterday was unhealthy to our Democracy, and this scenario will pave way to those gullible PDP supporters to be saying gibberish on Nairaland.

Another fool is talking.

1 Like

Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by TechSpace02: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Ofemmanu1: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2019
roymary:

undecided
Slim shady?!
You mean the basterrd son for a cow?
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2019
Which CJN are we talking about here, is it the CJN of Supreme Sharia Court?
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by chukwuibuipob: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed grin CJN undecided? Is he not Malo from Mali sad ? Those pipu are partially deaf,dumb and blind. .Dey see white kal am black undecided sad
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Flier: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2019
RichDad1:
There should be proper separation of power.
Some Executive agencies are going overboard these days.
I think all judges and lawyers should boycott court until Sowore is released
That is the only way they can force Buhari to do the right thing
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by SmartMen: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2019
roymary:

undecided
They know the truth, even a 5 year old knows the truth but they just like "forming" intellectuals ni jare.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Kuginzi: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2019
executive12:

Another fool is talking.
It's only fool that believes everyone is a fool. You are welcome master fool.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by anytexy: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2019
You mean Buhari in disguised as CJN?
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Kuginzi: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2019
You can only see our people (i.e Igbos) comments on Nairaland only when something bad happen in Nigeria, thinking they are doing politics. May be they should focus on selling of Okrika clothes,/Aba shoes/bags, because they are good at that than politics.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by KanuSE: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2019
Everyone seems to have forgotten that Buhari is the CJN. grin

Useless leaders, useless citizens!
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by ibrowisky(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2019
I no do again..... I dey leave nigeria grin angry angry grin
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by KanuSE: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Kuginzi:
You can only see our people (i.e Igbos) comments on Nairaland only when something bad happen in Nigeria, thinking they are doing politics. May be they should focus on selling of Okrika clothes,/Aba shoes/bags, because they are good at that than politics.

Abeg leave those ones, they don't know any better - they only act like they know. smiley

1 Like

Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by edoairways: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
buhari did nothing wrong. he is just protecting sowore from drinking sniper like awolowo. we can't afford another legend of the sniper
Buhari isn't aware of melodrama going on. If you think he is then you are on a long thing
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Aidejay(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2019
Oxb90:
well, na you call them the right name, 'zombified'. But dont y embarassedou think they are worse than zombified? i am just asking?
Zombified cowards
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Kuginzi: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

Abeg leave those ones, they don't know any better - they only act like they know. smiley
Igbos are lazy in reading. They prefer listening to gossips and fake news
“Among Igbos, everyone gossips about the transgression over the week, children sit inside and listen to stories. ... Ikemefuna feels like a member of the family, telling his own folktales from the Mbaino.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Sheedlatifat: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2019
darthv:
if you find the price biko, let me know

Go to Rider ask them.
Re: Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases by Ajixegun: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2019
wolverine1987:
Please how much is bike from Nigeria to USA and the shortest route?

Download an Opay App and signup. After that, click on Oride, enter your starting point(Nigeria) and your destination (the USA), press order a ride, gbam! the estimated amount will pop up. Loba tan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Primary: APC Governors To Meet Tinubu Over Obaseki / National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know / Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.