Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez (267 Views)

Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers / BREAKING: US Senator,bob Menendez, Reacts To Sowore's Release / Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez by ebaze: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2019
Due To The Rearrest Of Sowore “The Bilateral Relationship We Have With Nigeria Will Be Reassessed” – Bob Menendez

The rearrest of activist and journalist, Omoyele Sowore has triggered concerns from the intentional communities. A United State Senator, Bob Menendez in a press release called out on the Nigerian Government to release Sowore immediately.

Sowore who was previously granted bail twice by the Nigerian court was openly defied by state security agents each time.

CONTINUE READING: https://forevernaija.com/due-to-the-rearrest-of-sowore-the-bilateral-relationship-we-have-with-nigeria-will-be-reassessed-bob-menendez/

Re: Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez by Cutehector(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2019
And what are the 109 senators in Nigeria doing about it? Sometimes the uselessness of public officers in Nigeria fascinates me
Re: Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez by Abfinest007(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2019
buhari has earring problem so telling him is a waste of time
Re: Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez by Brandstudio01: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2019
God will have mercy on this country
Re: Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez by ebaze: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2019
Cutehector, they are seeking for prosecution for hate speech
Re: Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez by Joshmodest(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2019
I'm only pained those feeling the effect now are neutrals like me , I really wish all those dumb fellows who were screaming next level early this year , are the ones feeling the ripple effect ...
I'm so sad sowore has to suffer for the sins of his clueless brethren !
Re: Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2019
ebaze:
Cutehector, they are seeking for prosecution for hate speech
any ruler who is mindful of what others say about him knows he is not doing the right thing.
Re: Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez by jconsulting(f): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2019
This is what will bring more investors to Nigeria
Re: Sowore’s Rearrest Has Called For The Attention Of US Senator, Bob Menendez by jconsulting(f): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Tinubu will never say anything

(1) (Reply)

US Senator Warns President Buhari Over Sowore, Says The World Is Watching / Akeredolu Condemns Rearrest Of Sowore / Anaedoonline Celebrate Staff, Victor Ofordeme On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.