Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers (58883 Views)

No Niger Delta Monarch, Elder Has Called For Ndiomu’s Sack – NDIG / Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by press9jatv: 1:08pm On May 14, 2022
BREAKING (Blasphemy): The Sokoto State Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour has called on Nigerian police to quickly release those arrested over the grue-some mur-der of Deborah.

The Imam also called to immediately reopen the Shehu Shagari College of Education where the incident happened.

As Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Police Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female Student, Claim Suspects Were ‘Defending Islam, Prophet Muhammad.

Political Affairs Int

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by ObosiLandlord(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2022
Nigeria is a joke

323 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Eriokanmi: 1:14pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
BREAKING (Blasphemy): The Sokoto State Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour has called on Nigerian police to quickly release those arrested over the grue-some mur-der of Deborah.

The Imam also called to immediately reopen the Shehu Shagari College of Education where the incident happened.

As Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Police Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female Student, Claim Suspects Were ‘Defending Islam, Prophet Muhammad.

Political Affairs Int
It's his opinion which doesn't hold water if true. He's not the govt

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Typicool8(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2022
Honestly I'm so angry to the extent that I don't know what to say...buh it is high time this country divides and go their separate ways.

686 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by ChoCho54(f): 1:15pm On May 14, 2022
Sauce kid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by InnoBest188(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2022
Omor men

As a Christian pls don't school in the north pls

These people don't have a Forgiving heart

A man that they are still asking for peace on him each time they call his name

And you expect some such people to have human feelings ?

A religion they believe killing an unbelievers will pave way for you in there paradise

Omor men

317 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by slivertongue: 1:16pm On May 14, 2022
The monstrous, bloodthirsty fanatics who took the law into their own hands and murdered Deborah should be publicly executed after a fair trial to serve as an example to other would-be holy murderers

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2022
Presstvblog is another Cyynthia/ Yobabad, he can't Also be trusted with news.
He always twist news to his satisfaction.

Until you give link (source of the news) to us.

Modified:
Fact check
This news is purely fake as the OP (press9jatvv) is a merchant of fake News and known for twisting news to his own taste.

None of the dailies carried this news aside online bloggers who doesn't give details of the said statement.

We all condemned the dastardly act in it's totality, however will resulting to fake news help the situation? No
It'll only heat the polity.

648 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by beylinko02: 1:25pm On May 14, 2022
I see this turning into violence. If you are a Christian, please stay safe.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Praxis758: 1:31pm On May 14, 2022
If these murderous criminals and terrorists killing in propagation of Islam will be rewarded with 7000 virgins in heaven, pls, how many virgins will be allocated to their prophet, Mohammed?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by IgOga(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2022
Arrest the Imam immediately

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Nukilia: 1:32pm On May 14, 2022
Christians should give peace a chance for God to fight for the innocent girl.

The God I know fights and the people become surprised

Those quoting me and abusing me should go ahead and fight in the North.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Zimzy(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2022
They have started attacking Churches. The good thing is that the security personnel have been doing their best to control the protesters and prevent loss of innocent lives.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by beerfraud: 1:41pm On May 14, 2022
Jailbreak occurred in Alaigbo where criminals ware set free and widely applauded by majority ibos so I see no reason why their own should be exemptional
Vagina harvesters over to you

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by WibusJaga: 1:59pm On May 14, 2022
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Infact all devout Muslims should be regarded as potential terrorists. Little wonder Pantami once said he considered Osama Bin Laden as a better Muslim than himself.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Afamsi: 2:06pm On May 14, 2022
Someone should educate these terrorists that Nigeria constitution is supreme and does not subscribe to jungle justice

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Afonjamuslim24(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2022
What did i just read? Death to head slammers!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Agroexport101(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2022
this is so painful, RIP Debby, your murderers will never know peace .... i and my team by next month will start making video on how you can make millions exporting agro from Africa to foreign countries all over the world, its free and easy to join.....on youtube search "big man business" and subscribe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by jimmyolasun: 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
E go soon reach stage where we go dey religiously and ethnically purge ourselves for this Nigeria.. Just free killing naa who first tire..

By then shaa I go dey Benin republic as refugee. I no get strength

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by SegunBABA007(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Mightymanna(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
Yes with immediate effect. The southerners should not talk about uncivilization when they kill and burn thieves everyday in their towns and villages. Christians did not take their religion serious they always blaspheme using Jesus, God, angels, judgment day, prophets etc check most of commedy skit that are insulting Jesus by the Christians themselves, you don't try that rubbish with Islam you will recieve instant Shege.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by BESTScientist1: 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
Mm
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by allen113: 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by MangekyoAlt: 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
Can't believe I'm just realizing that this country is a joke grin grin woe unto the killers of Deborah and all those who sympathize with her killers.
The Bible say he who kills by the sword will surely die by the sword. Her killers will die in more gruesome manners

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Romanoff(f): 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmmn.

Election has made our southern politicians mute.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Foolishbuhari: 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
Over a fucckking dead prophet! May curses never leave him amin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers by Mokason288(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2022
grin
Iyam a Christian

But I love Islam

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is A Presidential Yacht? Countries With Presidential Yachts / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.