Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Unbreakable Bond D - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unbreakable Bond D (325 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Unbreakable Bond Part E / Unbreakable Bond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbreakable Bond D by Supernatural28(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Unbreakable bond
(♥ Mine Forever ♥)
written by okere charles n
Part D
Some minutes later they unhood my head. I look around the well furnished master bedroom. I saw Jumbo sitting on a king-size bed at the extreme corner of the room. Beside him was a lady in bikini lying on the bed. She looks so familiar, but I can't remember where exactly I saw or met her.

"Good morning Charles, how was your night? Jumbo asked with a sardonic smile.

I glare at him and hiss, turning my gaze away from him and the salacious racy dressed lady.

" oh come on Charles don't be rude. He's greeting you, be a good boy and answer his greeting. . The lady aid in a musical and sonorous voice. But her face was curved in a sardonic smile.

I didn't answer her, I just glare at her and heavy a sigh.

"oh Charles stop this nave attitude of yours and act like a mature guy. Don't make me to believe you're a overgrown baby boy. Everyone in the room laughed at his jokes. After a while of waiting for my response he continued.
Okay it is fine, it seems I know what is wrong with you.
Snake!!!!

"yes boss.... One of the men answered.

" Please go to the kitchen and get him something to eat.

"okay boss.. He answered and walked out of the room.

"Charles my guy I know you'll be pondering why we changed our location right? Jumbo asked still smiling.

I nodded in response to his question.

" alright what happened is that our old location was compromised. I received a tip off call from one of my guys that our location has been compromised and some teams of heavy arm policemen from the Anti-kidnapping unit and soldiers were on their way to get us and rescue you. I don't know how they got know about our hide out, but I swear nothing can save you from me. I just want to let you know today is your last day on earth. So I'll advice you to make peace with your creator and enjoy your last momen on earth.

Jumbo was still talking when snake walk into the room holding a tray. He set the tray down on the table and force me to sit down on a sofa facing the table. He handed a glass of juice drink to me which I rejected. He drop the glass on the table.

"I know by now you must be very hungry. So I asked my sweetie pie to prepare something special for you to eat. Jumbo said, giving him (snake) to open the plate.
He open the plate of fried rice and chicken and walk back to his initial position.
I glance at the food in disgust and shrug.
" no thanks, am not hungry. I answered.
Jumbo gaze at me for a while giggling like a girl.

"oh Charles you can't be serious. The food is specially prepared for you by my sweetie pie and you're here telling me you're not hungry. What's that supposed to mean? Do you want to die of starvation? Jumbo asked still giggling.

" nothing, I don't feel like eating anything. I responded.
He stare at me open-mouthed for a while and said.
" now I get it, you think I poisoned the food right?
I didn't utter a word, I just glared at him.
"I'll take that for a yes. Look Charles poisoning peoples food or drink is not in my dictionary and it will never be. In fact I considered it to be an act of cowardness. Those who make use of it are cowards. I kill with my bare hands and I've been doing it for years I can't remember. So your case won't be different okay. So be free and enjoy your last moment on earth.

"Charles just have a taste of it. I bet you'll love it. The food is not poisoned okay. The lady added.
" are you guys deaf or something is wrong with you upstairs. I said I'm not hungry. Don't you guys understand English?
Jumbo and the lady giggle.

"oh you make me laugh. Anyway why am I even begging you to eat? Some hours of starvation won't kill you. Like I said earlier I'll kill you myself and no power on earth and in heaven will save you tomorrow. Remember I warned you to stay away from my baby, but you took my warring and threats for granted. I love Nora and nothing will change my love for her. I've killed few guys who tried to keep us apart and yours "Charles, won't be exceptional.
" Love indeed. How can you say you love someone, when a cheap LovePeddler is lying next to you.

She stood up, rush towards me like a furious tigress and gave me two thunderous slaps on my right and left cheek.

"how dare you call me a LovePeddler? She asked angrily.
" aren't you a LovePeddler or do you prefer "vixen? Another hot slaps landed on my cheek.
" sweetie pie please stop don't hit him again. Jumbo said.

"Honey well, I don't know why you're still keeping this guy alive. You're getting too soft for my liking. Allow me to finish this guy right here, right now.

" chill chizzy, one step at a time. He's free to say whatever he wants to say. After all today is his last day on earth. By 12noon tomorrow he'll seize to exist. So please come back to the bed.

She glare at me for a while, hiss and walked back to the bed.

The moment I heard "chizzy" I remembered the place I met her. I saw her in Nora's room two days ago and it was on that same day Jumbo boys abducted me. Nora had introduced her to me as her friend and hostel mate. But her facial expression wasn't a friendly one. She glared at me and walked out of the room. I ignored her rude attitude because I wasn't there for her. Though Nora pleaded on her behalf. She told me not take her silly attitude to heart. Three hours later Nora see me off to the gate. I saw chizzy beside the gate with her phone glued to her ears. It was like she was having a serious conversation with the caller. So I waved at her as I and Nora walked out of the gate. But she didn't respond.
Now I understand what Jumbo meant when he told he he has spies all over the campus. I stare at chizzy as she walk back to the bed.

"hey why are you staring at my sweetie pie like that? Do you like her butt? Jumbo asked.
I didn't utter a word.
" just tell me the truth do you like what you're seeing? He asked touching chizzy butt and her breast.
I ignore him again.
"look if you desire her I'll give her to you right here, right now. All you've to do is to say the magical words" I desire her" and she will be all yours. He said patting her on her back. But she shrug, staring at him in disgust. I can also forgive you and set you free if only you'll leave Nora for me forever. I'll let you go.

"there's nothing in this world that'll make me leave Nora. Even if it cost me my life. I will gladly die for her. As for this LovePeddler, nothing in this world would compel me to desire you or love you. Even if you happen to be the only girl in the world, I'll never choose you. How I wish Nora knew the kind of person you are. Dirty salacious vixen. I said angrily.

Chizzy wanted to get up from the bed, but Jumbo held her back.
TBC
Part E
©Okere Charles N 2019
supernneji26@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Poetry From Hurtful Rukygold. / ELUMÈ A Poem By The Afrikan L'yion / Learn How To Design, Create And Sell E-books For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.