Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore (908 Views)

My Husband Doesn't Want Us To Get A House Help / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2019
I posted about my husband and I reposted again that I was sorry that I lied..It isn't his handwriting..I'm really sorry for posting a fake news.. It's all fake..I already deactivated my account but I had to create a new one to post my apology, I'm really sorry please he doesn't deserve all the insult I made you guys heap on him..I'm really sorry I lied about everything, I'm not even pregnant and I don't even have any business
Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by babythug(f): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2019
Haba!
Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by sharaff6(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2019
Ask God to forgive your sin oo
Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2019
I'm confused. Why would she lie?
Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by kelcy1: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Hia !!!! Are trying to say that you wasted your time and effort for this......hmmmmmm , you need to be deliverance
Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by cassidy1996(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
no wonder you nobody indeed
Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by mamajj17(f): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2019
You better change yr Ways, before its too late dear, somethings are not meant for JOKES lipsrsealed
Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by jahsharon: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
I posted about my husband and I reposted again that I was sorry that I lied..It isn't his handwriting..I'm really sorry for posting a fake news.. It's all fake..I already deactivated my account but I had to create a new one to post my apology, I'm really sorry please he doesn't deserve all the insult I made you guys heap on him..I'm really sorry I lied about everything, I'm not even pregnant and I don't even have any business

Madness is madning you. You are showing Stage-2 signs of Chronic Madness. This why I don't come to this family section, different mad boys and girls who should be under their parents' roofs are married and are creating nuisances all over the place

1 Like

Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by Sugargul: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
We don’t believe. It’s your husband that typed this rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by TruthTella(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
What if this is another alt account trying to discredit the womans story?
I know a lot of people thought she was lying when she posted the first time.

Nairaland is a mad house
Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by doitforyou(f): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
TruthTella:
What if this is another alt account trying to discredit the womans story?
I know a lot of people thought she was lying when she posted the first time.

Nairaland is a mad house
lol exactly! What will make more sense will be for her to make this edit in the original post and then deactivate. If it’s not the husband, probably the work of a male moniker that thinks she’s lying trying to discredit her.

2 Likes

Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by 24kmagic: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thank God I didn't see the first thread.
Re: Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore by comradewanle(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
That's why I don't always comment on some threads on nairaland......most threads are not real.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af / A Friend Has Been Scammed / How Do I Divorce My Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.