Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How To Enjoy His rooster This Festive Season - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Enjoy His rooster This Festive Season (608 Views)

Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures / What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? / Torley Vs Moet: Which One Should You Buy This Festive Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy His rooster This Festive Season by NwanyiOkpa(f): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2019
Good morning,

We all know that the festive period is here again and we would like to explore different means of making delicious recipes using chicken. Especially for we ladies that would be spending time with our families and loved ones. It is not an abstract fact that majority of the cooking will be done by us.

My boyfriend always likes getting cockerel for his celebrations. We have been trying the regular method of frying and using for rice meals.

I would like to try new means of seasoning his favorite chicken breed. Kindly share some ways we should try out.

(1) (Reply)

Baking And Catering Giftedcity / Wealthyfoods 4 U / Where Can I Get Lion Meat In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.