Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Does Jesus Need An Army? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Jesus Need An Army? (1568 Views)

Why Does Jesus Refer To Himself As "The Son Of Man"? / Have You Ever Heard Of Frank E Graeff? He Wrote; Does Jesus Cares!! / Does Jesus Owe His Name To God? Ephesians 3:15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blabbermouth: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Whatever HE pleases!!! There are thousand other ways HE could have appeared or designed His second coming. God's ways bro, God's way. He USES angels doesn't translate to He NEEDS angels.
Are we cleared?
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by LordReed(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Through him... Did you see that? Read God's act of creation in Genesis.
When every thing was being created;
God said, God saw. God said, God saw. God said, God saw it was all good.
John 1:1
"In the beginning was the WORD, The WORD was with GOD, The WORD was God."

The WORD was what God used to create all things. And JESUS WAS THE WORD.
That was what the verse you quoted meant...
I said that Jesus didn't create the universe so that you never mince the person of the SON with the FATHER. The MOST HIGH [God the father] was the creator of the whole universe...

It's like saying it wasn't a gun that killed Murtala Mohammed.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blabbermouth: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
LordReed:

It's like saying it wasn't a gun that killed Murtala Mohammed.
And then concluding that the gun should be charged for murder.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by LordReed(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

And then concluding that the gun should be charged for murder.

It what way does this match what we are saying? How are we "charging the gun (Jesus) for murder"? If Jesus was the instrument used to create the universe then how do you turn around and say he didn't create the universe?
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blabbermouth: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
LordReed:

It what way does this match what we are saying? How are we "charging the gun (Jesus) for murder"? If Jesus was the instrument used to create the universe then how do you turn around and say he didn't create the universe?
The killer and the gun killed muritala Muhammad.
God and Jesus(the WORD) created the whole universe.
Is that how you like it? Then have it that way.
By the way, do you now understand why the SON is coming with heavenly armies?
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by TVSA: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

By Adam were all Human created doesn't mean ADAM created all human.
THE WORD was God's instrument of creation, so every thing was created by and through it.
Do you comprehend?
grin grin grin What are you saying? Nowhere did the bible say By Adam were all humans created. Where did you see "it" in that verse? Read it again if you skipped it the first time all things were created by him, and for him
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by LordReed(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

The killer and the gun killed muritala Muhammad.
God and Jesus(the WORD) created the whole universe.
Is that how you like it? Then have it that way.
By the way, do you now understand why the SON is coming with heavenly armies?

Frankly no but I have no real reason to contend your explanation except to say it sounds off. That's my opinion though so take it for what it is.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blabbermouth: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
TVSA:
grin grin grin What are you saying? Nowhere did the bible say By Adam were all humans created. Where did you see "it" in that verse? Read it again if you skipped it the first time all things were created by him, and for him
Seriously? where was it written that God created any human else with anything again?. Eve that was created was still from ADAM I.e Adams Ribs. And every other humans were seeds of Adam.

Whether "it" or "Him" nothing changes. Jesus is not the same person as the MOST HIGH... Is that too hard for you to understand?
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blabbermouth: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
LordReed:

Frankly no but I have no real reason to contend your explanation except to say it sounds off. That's my opinion though so take it for what it is.
Go on!!! Give the King of Kings a grandeur idea better than His. You can wish that he comes solo, like a ONE MAN ARMY. So He can stoop so low to chase LordReed around and punish him by Himself.
Mr maximus, when I saw the title of your thread I just weak. What kind of a question is asking why someone would appear in the way he wants to, the way he feels like, when he is not under some kind of obligations.
We are humans and will definitely behave like one. If the bible had said
"The king of Kings returned alone with might and with power."
You would have created a thread saying "Isn't Jesus the king of kings, where are His armies?"...
It is totally Humanly, and I get your perspective.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Daejoyoung: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

By Adam were all Human created doesn't mean ADAM created all human.
THE WORD was God's instrument of creation, so every thing was created by and through it.
Do you comprehend?
lf the word was God's instrument of creation, then of course it is also true that the word is a creator because the word actually did the creating.

lf l use my pen to draw something, then of course my pen was also responsible for that thing, l used it, but it did the dirty job.

To me, this is irrelevant semantics.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by LordReed(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Go on!!! Give the King of Kings a grandeur idea better than His. You can wish that he comes solo, like a ONE MAN ARMY. So He can stoop so low to chase LordReed around and punish him by Himself.
Mr maximus, when I saw the title of your thread I just weak. What kind of a question is asking why someone would appear in the way he wants to, the way he feels like, when he is not under some kind of obligations.
We are humans and will definitely behave like one. If the bible had said
"The king of Kings returned alone with might and with power."
You would have created a thread saying "Isn't Jesus the king of kings, where are His armies?"...
It is totally Humanly, and I get your perspective.

I guess creating a strawman somehow makes you feel happier but that is not the question I asked.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blabbermouth: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Daejoyoung:

lf the word was God's instrument of creation, then of course it is also true that the word is a creator because the word actually did the creating.

lf l use my pen to draw something, then of course my pen was also responsible for that thing, l used it, but it did the dirty job.

To me, this is irrelevant semantics.
When they are giving you an award for the beautiful art, they should give the pen too.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blabbermouth: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
LordReed:

I guess creating a strawman somehow makes you feel happier but that is not the question I asked.
Lol.. Maybe I didn't get the memo of you changing the purpose of this thread.
Okay let me ask you this "Should Jesus return alone to demonstrate His power and glory ?"
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Maximus69:

My friend, the ARMIES mentioned aren't for physical battle, the book said just one heavenly soldier (angel) exterminated 185,000 human soldiers in one night. 2Kings 19:35
hmm so na so una igwe dey carry all his soldiers anytime wey him dey waka or you mean buhari should carry all the Nigerian army anytime he wants to travel.
that passage clearly depict and act of war, read your revelation very well it tells how the nations gather to fight the saint sango fire came down from heaven and consume them.

that bs you wrote up there have an accurate story based on history and not some nonsensical Angel slaughtering anybody
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Daejoyoung: 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

When they are giving you an award for the beautiful art, they should give the pen too.
Except that the pen in this place happens to have become flesh( a person in jesus) so they share in the awards.

Hebrews 1v8 literally quotes the Father praising the Son as the one who laid the foundations of the earth.
So even the Father is the one giving the son the award.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blabbermouth: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Except that the pen in this place happens to have become flesh( a person in jesus) so they share in the awards.

Hebrews 1v8 literally quotes the Father praising the Son as the one who laid the foundations of the earth.
So even the Father is the one giving the son the award.
He wasn't Flesh during Genesis. I'm sure you now understand, good night.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by LordReed(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Lol.. Maybe I didn't get the memo of you changing the purpose of this thread.
Okay let me ask you this "Should Jesus return alone to demonstrate His power and glory ?"

If there is a Jesus returning, he is free to bring anyone he likes along but he shouldn't get testy when we ask him why he needs bodyguards.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blabbermouth: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2019
LordReed:

If there is a Jesus returning, he is free to bring anyone he likes along but he shouldn't get testy when we ask him why he needs bodyguards.
Answer my question.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blabbermouth: 12:11am On Dec 08, 2019
LordReed:

Jesus: My taste.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:

hmm so na so una igwe dey carry all his soldiers anytime wey him dey waka or you mean buhari should carry all the Nigerian army anytime he wants to travel.
that passage clearly depict and act of war, read your revelation very well it tells how the nations gather to fight the saint sango fire came down from heaven and consume them.

that bs you wrote up there have an accurate story based on history and not some nonsensical Angel slaughtering anybody

Hmmmmmmmmm the low faculty of you guys claiming ATHEISTS will not seize to amaze me. undecided

All you need to do as an intellectual is ASK THOUGHT PROVOKING QUESTIONS THAT WILL LEAD YOUR DEBATER TO A CONFUSED STATE! embarassed

By so doing, you will intelligently silence any credulous religionist who feels he knows what he is saying, you need not rush to conclusion when the person still have something to say in defence of his beliefs! undecided

The great war there refers to humans fighting God INDIRECTLY by attacking God's servants who are preaching and teaching God's word in their neighborhood during the end time. Sooner from now, atheism will become the order of the day and all false religions will be squashed completely.

Then the one and only TRUE Christians will continue to preach and teach with efficacy in their neighborhood. You may ask "why or how?"

Because the atheists will only seize worship centers, this will render all religions whose ideas are based on credulity helpless and hopeless, but the TRUE Christians only meet together in their center, their worship is not tied to the place where they're meeting! John 4:24

The ruling atheists will make stringent laws that will make it impossible for preachers in public places, but true Christians do not make noise in the public nor in buses so their own activities will not be restricted!

So when all credulous religionists have surrendered, true Christians will continue with their zealous preaching and teaching in their respective neighborhood without let up, that is when the atheists along with spiteful former religionists will start going to arrest these peaceful preachers and teachers, that's what the book means by the waging of war against the one seated on the throne Sir. cheesy

I don't expect any right think intellectual to imagine guns and other weapons will have any effect on spirit beings whose existence does not depend on the physical world!

Or are you insinuating that humans will carry weapons to fight God and his angels that they can't even see? cheesy
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm the low faculty of you guys claiming ATHEISTS will not seize to amaze me. undecided

All you need to do as an intellectual is ASK THOUGHT PROVOKING QUESTIONS THAT WILL LEAD YOUR DEBATER TO A CONFUSED STATE! embarassed

By so doing, you will intelligently silence any credulous religionist who feels he knows what he is saying, you need not rush to conclusion when the person still have something to say in defence of his beliefs! undecided

The great war there refers to humans fighting God INDIRECTLY by attacking God's servants who are preaching and teaching God's word in their neighborhood during the end time. Sooner from now, atheism will become the order of the day and all false religions will be squashed completely.

Then the one and only TRUE Christians will continue to preach and teach with efficacy in their neighborhood. You may ask "why or how?"

Because the atheists will only seize worship centers, this will render all religions whose ideas are based on credulity helpless and hopeless, but the TRUE Christians only meet together in their center, their worship is not tied to the place where they're meeting! John 4:24

The ruling atheists will make stringent laws that will make it impossible for preachers in public places, but true Christians do not make noise in the public nor in buses so their own activities will not be restricted!

So when all credulous religionists have surrendered, true Christians will continue with their zealous preaching and teaching in their respective neighborhood without let up, that is when the atheists along with spiteful former religionists will start going to arrest these peaceful preachers and teachers, that's what the book means by the waging of war against the one seated on the throne Sir. cheesy

I don't expect any right think intellectual to imagine guns and other weapons will have any effect on spirit beings whose existence does not depend on the physical world!

Or are you insinuating that humans will carry weapons to fight God and his angels that they can't even see? cheesy
for your mind what you think you wrote up there make any sense. when did you start reading the bible? i bet my left nut you havent read ⅓ of bible.
the vision of the king Daniel interpreted shows at gods kingdom will crush the earthly how did it intend to do that if not by war, read your book of revelation very well its man attempting to war against god but was crushed so you think it about atheists attacking peaceful preachers lol my friend maybe just stick to your apostle Paul's preaching and stop coming here to write rubbish, i dont have time to give you exact bible verses to prove my points.

also lets come to the issue of atheist attacking religious guys, what made you think we are brainless like you fellows who need to protect, defend and to carry out the order of your gods except you are referring to those who are truly Christians or Muslims who is pissed at your god hence decides to say there is god.

as for the rational mind who study history, religion, science and are deep thinkers, why will i attack you because of belief, if you like worship wood its non of my business i am only going to laugh at your foolishness why attack you for being foolish?

that exactly what i mean @ your last part of your post
that a lot angels go die since you believe they exist in fact they should start producing more like orcs because the human population has increase a lot since the last time Jesus visit
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:

for your mind what you think you wrote up there make any sense. when did you start reading the bible? i bet my left nut you havent read ⅓ of bible.
the vision of the king Daniel interpreted shows at gods kingdom will crush the earthly how did it intend to do that if not by war, read your book of revelation very well its man attempting to war against god but was crushed so you think it about atheists attacking peaceful preachers lol my friend maybe just stick to your apostle Paul's preaching and stop coming here to write rubbish, i dont have time to give you exact bible verses to prove my points.

also lets come to the issue of atheist attacking religious guys, what made you think we are brainless like you fellows who need to protect, defend and to carry out the order of your gods except you are referring to those who are truly Christians or Muslims who is pissed at your god hence decides to say there is god.

as for the rational mind who study history, religion, science and are deep thinkers, why will i attack you because of belief, if you like worship wood its non of my business i am only going to laugh at your foolishness why attack you for being foolish?

that exactly what i mean @ your last part of your post
that a lot angels go die since you believe they exist in fact they should start producing more like orcs because the human population has increase a lot since the last time Jesus visit

Hmmmmmmmmm

My friend, what are you doing in the midst of the sons of perdition?

I'm sorry, false religion claiming Christians must have led you into this mess. Those you formerly worship with aren't Christians Sir but misinformed churchgoers!

Well you're a kid in front of any servant of the true God no matter how long you've been reading the Bible because the sacred secrets are revealed to just a few amongst humans and these are the ones teaching millions today how to do God's will! Daniel 12:8-10

As for atheists raising weapons against God's people, that's beyond your intellect for now, but i'll implore you to have a rethink when you notice your colleagues mobilizing people to attack Jehovah's Witnesses (the number one peaceful group on this planet)!

It's God's word and we trust the prophesy, it might be sooner or later than expected but it will surely happen because that's what will spur the order for Jesus to begin destroying all human government! Daniel 2:44, Psalms 110:1-3, Luke 19:27

Just ask any question that comes to your mind and trust God's word, {Matthew 7:7} you'll get satisfying answers if you're not one of the sons of perdition who detests orderliness!

The time is fast approaching Sir, when all the peoples from one end of this planet to the other end will start hunting Jehovah's Witnesses, they'll fight really hard to exterminate us because we refused to swear allegiance to their unknown God "DEMOCRACY". That's the meaning of 666! smiley
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blakjewelry(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm

My friend, what are you doing in the midst of the sons of perdition?

I'm sorry, false religion claiming Christians must have led you into this mess. Those you formerly worship with aren't Christians Sir but misinformed churchgoers!

Well you're a kid in front of any servant of the true God no matter how long you've been reading the Bible because the sacred secrets are revealed to just a few amongst humans and these are the ones teaching millions today how to do God's will! Daniel 12:8-10

As for atheists raising weapons against God's people, that's beyond your intellect for now, but i'll implore you to have a rethink when you notice your colleagues mobilizing people to attack Jehovah's Witnesses (the number one peaceful group on this planet)!

It's God's word and we trust the prophesy, it might be sooner or later than expected but it will surely happen because that's what will spur the order for Jesus to begin destroying all human government! Daniel 2:44, Psalms 110:1-3, Luke 19:27

Just ask any question that comes to your mind and trust God's word, {Matthew 7:7} you'll get satisfying answers if you're not one of the sons of perdition who detests orderliness!

The time is fast approaching Sir, when all the peoples from one end of this planet to the other end will start hunting Jehovah's Witnesses, they'll fight really hard to exterminate us because we refused to swear allegiance to their unknown God "DEMOCRACY". That's the meaning of 666! smiley
since you guys are earthly, you must abide the rules here as long as it is against your principle, i do not claim to have all the details but i dont see any reason why someone will attack a peaceful religious activities except maybe the president or leader have personal grudge against that particular organization and give such order which must be followed or that religious organization do not want to follow give what belong to Caesar to Caesar rule.

i know jw are very verse when it comes to the bible, though they hardly best me on a good day, the trick i use whenever they visit is to answer any question thrown at me perfectly that way they dont spend must time trying to educate, so i give them the exact answer they want to hear..

now jw are not only verse or highly knowledgeable when it comes to the bible, but also in history and science but they will only pick the part that favor their religion trust me i have been in both world to know.

you have to be totally free to make clear judgment that is where i am now
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by TVSA: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Seriously? where was it written that God created any human else with anything again?. Eve that was created was still from ADAM I.e Adams Ribs. And every other humans were seeds of Adam.

Whether "it" or "Him" nothing changes. Jesus is not the same person as the MOST HIGH... Is that too hard for you to understand?

grin grin All things were created by HIM. is this too hard for you to understand? It is simple English, no need for all these mental gymnastics. Or Paul was lying or he didn't know what he was saying. Maybe you know more than Paul though.

Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:

since you guys are earthly, you must abide the rules here as long as it is against your principle, i do not claim to have all the details but i dont see any reason why someone will attack a peaceful religious activities except maybe the president or leader have personal grudge against that particular organization and give such order which must be followed or that religious organization do not want to follow give what belong to Caesar to Caesar rule.

i know jw are very verse when it comes to the bible, though they hardly best me on a good day, the trick i use whenever they visit is to answer any question thrown at me perfectly that way they dont spend must time trying to educate, so i give them the exact answer they want to hear..

now jw are not only verse or highly knowledgeable when it comes to the bible, but also in history and science but they will only pick the part that favor their religion trust me i have been in both world to know.

you have to be totally free to make clear judgment that is where i am now

That's the deceit Satan is using to enslave most people!

ABSOLUTE FREEDOM!

The secret is there is nothing like absolute freedom anywhere!

You will be submissive to something, the problem is most people do not identify the person they're serving as Master or God. wink

Let me assist you!

In anything you're doing in life there must be some BENEFITS that is if you're in your right senses!

So can you tell me any benefit you're deriving from being an atheist? wink
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Blakjewelry(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Maximus69:

That's the deceit Satan is using to enslave most people!

ABSOLUTE FREEDOM!

The secret is there is nothing like absolute freedom anywhere!

You will be submissive to something, the problem is most people do not identify the person they're serving as Master or God. wink

Let me assist you!

In anything you're doing in life there must be some BENEFITS that is if you're in your right senses!

So can you tell me any benefit you're deriving from being an atheist? wink

the benefit is total freedom i think the way i like, i act the way i like without feeling i am doing it for anybody. if i am good, its because i am a good person not because i am abiding to some religious doctrine and if i am bad, it means i am a bad person. i take full responsibility for my actions.

those who want to stay under the shackle of thought, mind and body are free to do so but me. i live free and i will die free

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:

the benefit is total freedom i think the way i like, i act the way i like without feeling i am doing it for anybody. if i am good, its because i am a good person not because i am abiding to some religious doctrine and if i am bad, it means i am a bad person. i take full responsibility for my actions.

those who want to stay under the shackle of thought, mind and body are free to do so but me. i live free and i will die free

Hmmmmmmmmm, you really made a point there you know! undecided

Well these are the benefits of being a Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christian)

©My mind is free from thinking of vengeance towards anyone no matter what they do to me i believe that's what they choose to be, my God will repay them for however they treat a peace lover!

©Anywhere i go throughout this planet, my mind is at rest that i'm home if i can find one of Jehovah's Witnesses there!

©My wife and children are confident that i'm not going out to avenge or fight for any reason, they know my spirit (mind) is with them at home.

©My children can't be in the midst of protesters, so if anything happens anywhere my children will be thinking of home.

©In my neighborhood, everyone knows me as a peacemaker because i'm always going to visit them uninvited so if they're having grudges amongst themselves i'm the last suspect.

©We help one another to continue remaining calm in this dreadful times when most people out there are under tension.

©I will never carry any weapon or support any weapon carrier for any reason whatsoever. Our way to resolve all issues is dialogue.

©Finally the rules and principles helps us to draw closer to one another making us a big happy family of peace loving worshippers globally. smiley
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2023
LordReed:
■ So Jesus as Lord of Lords, is supposedly coming back in power so why does he need an army? His power is not enough to deal with his enemies? He needs backup?
Read Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 for the answer to that question of yours. undecided
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by LordReed(m): 12:45am On Nov 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Read Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 for the answer to that question of yours. undecided

That doesn't answer the question.
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by MightySparrow: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2023

ATHEISM has damaged some people's brains to the point they couldn't grasp simple logic anymore! cheesy

Imagine the most stupid question ever "why a KING needs ARMIES?"

Well, they felt that since it's the soldiers that protects their human rulers, the same must be applicable in the case of a supernatural being.

But in the real sense the ARMIES surrounding a King symbolises the vastness of his domain!

The quote says "heavenly armies", meaning the authority of such a ruler surpassed all that an atheist (whose intellect only manage what his eyes can see) could possibly grasp! cheesy

Hahahaha.
Jesus is only Prince of Peace not a Man of War

grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Blakjewelry:
because he sees the future, he knows the world population would have increase so he need the army. btw who brings a sword to a gun fight, i smell a massacre
What the heck is this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Does Jesus Need An Army? by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Nov 22, 2023
LordReed:
■ That doesn't answer the question.
Why doesn't it answer your question? You asked why, in a vision, He is described as coming with an army. Well, in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, Jesus Christ already explained that in plain speak. So why reject His answer? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE PLAN / Exact Definition Of A Christian / My On Going Battle With Destiny Thieves/ritualists:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.