Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa (1653 Views)

Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust / Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by Donlami(m): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cardi B said lots of beautiful things about Nigeria on her live video today and it got me wondering if it’s the same Nigeria that I am in she’s talking about .. she said Nigeria is not crowded like NY city .. WTF angry make she go OSHODI now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m6In_CeE90

Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by eTECTIV: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dat does she know about economy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by greatmarshall(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by kinzation(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lai "Cardi" Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by Nbote(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wetin concern Musa with cooking for kitchen?

Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by yanabasee(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
I don't think, she's been to other African countries......
Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by Donlami(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
I swear grin
yanabasee:
I don't think, she's been to other African countries......
Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by Donlami(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
cheesy
kinzation:
Lai "Cardi" Mohammed
Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by Norhim(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
She haven't go to south africa...it was her first time in africa
Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by crazyABO(m): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2019
Norhim:
She haven't go to south africa...it was her first time in africa
Abi Southampton undecided
Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 08, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dat does she know about economy? grin grin grin

At times we tend to make a mistake that these Artists are smart while 90% of them are stupid as Bleep
Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by Sikay19(m): 5:45am On Dec 08, 2019
grin
Okare economy master. Olodo alaimo ntoro kan. Instead of her to face her music business she came here for. She is talking about best economy as if we have any economy in the first place. Economy kor, eco friendly ni.
Re: Cardi B Says Nigeria Has The Best Economy In Africa by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2019
Sikay19:
grin
Okare economy master. Olodo alaimo ntoro kan. Instead of her to face her music business she came here for. She is talking about best economy as if we have any economy in the first place. Economy kor, eco friendly ni.

Lol agree visit one country then boom best economy

(1) (Reply)

Rape Experience Messed Up My Sex Life – Actress Padita Agu / SAD Chioma In Tears As Davido Bought New House For New Baby Mama In Banana Islan / New Video Of South African Dancer That Performs Without Wearing Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.