Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Rape Experience Messed Up My Sex Life – Actress Padita Agu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Experience Messed Up My Sex Life – Actress Padita Agu (1653 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Padita Agu Stuns In Braless Photo / Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash / Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Experience Messed Up My Sex Life – Actress Padita Agu by gistembassy123: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Seasoned actress, Padita Agu, who months ago, recounted how her three-year old marriage ended bitterly surprised her fans when she recently revealed that she was raped at the age of 15.

On her YouTube Channel, Padita narrated how armed robbers assaulted her .

She said, “I was raped at 15. We were attacked by armed robbers in the house and I got raped. That was my first experience and it was horrible. I had no therapy. Nobody talked to me or talked me through it. I just lived with it and dealt with it myself. I didn’t know how to deal with. I just carried on with life from that point. My sex life was messed up until I got married. Before I got married, I told my would-be husband the challenge I had. He said there was no problem and he would walk me through it.”

On how she was able to overcome her aversion for sex, Agu said, “When we got married, my then-husband just got me a book to read and figure myself out. It was a big issue for me. I got frustrated at some point because he was always not happy about it, too. I was depressed for most times because of this. I didn’t know what to do. I tried practising what I read in the book I was given but it was not working.

“So one day, out of frustration, I reached out to a woman who sold food items not too far from where I lived back then. I started telling her my frustrations with sex. She told me she was once like that before and told me the simple things she did. She told me that whenever she was having sex, she would begin to moan and give the husband the impression that she was enjoying it. Whatever he does to her, she would heighten it. At the beginning, she was just acting it up but after a while, she realised that she was beginning to feel the things she was acting.SleekGist reports

“What I picked from that was that words are powerful. When she started saying those words, she didn’t mean them; she was just saying those things for him to enjoy it. Later, her words became her reality and she started enjoying sex. I learnt from her and began ...
See more here:
https://sleekgist.com/news/rape-experience-at-15-messed-up-my-intimacy-with-husband-actress-padita-agu-reveals-how-she-overcame-it/

Re: Rape Experience Messed Up My Sex Life – Actress Padita Agu by Romanoff(f): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2020
That explains a lot.

She was a sweet woman when I knew her in school, very shy too.

1 Like

Re: Rape Experience Messed Up My Sex Life – Actress Padita Agu by NextD18: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2020
LIES!!!!!

Fornication destroyed your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Experience Messed Up My Sex Life – Actress Padita Agu by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Gosh,I was raped at age seven by the house maid,I'm not complaining thouo undecided

1 Like

Re: Rape Experience Messed Up My Sex Life – Actress Padita Agu by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2020
NextD18:
LIES!!!!!

Fornication destroyed your life.
Don't mind the Prostitute.
Every LADY now claims RAPE.

So what happened to teenage BOYS that were RAPED by their AUNTIES in various building apartments while growing up....?
Because most MEN don't come out abiiiiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Experience Messed Up My Sex Life – Actress Padita Agu by Geedy: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Spit!
Na today?
Re: Rape Experience Messed Up My Sex Life – Actress Padita Agu by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2020
people should stop giving excuses why they can't be better people and start focusing on healing and being better, i was raped by a gay man at age six, almost raped by my nany,a cousin brother gave me my first kiss and wanted to teach me how to smoke,incest sex with my step sister age 6 and lots I can't explain here due to time,yet today I remember those things as not my past but as the past,I have a photographic brain and if you know what that means you would understand I can't forget things easily ,have i tried to make my myself forget?yes,did i succeed?no,did it get me depressed while I was growing up?yes,did I try killing myself?yes,did I succeed?no I was lucky. I am still alive and I still remember my past same as yesterday,but I have decided to make my past my friend than an enemy,I have forgiven myself and I am at peace with myself. I am not Gay,i am not a rapist and I don't have lust for my step sister,why because the person who did those things in the past was a little helpless ignorant child and I am an adult I am strong and experienced .take charge of your life.

(1) (Reply)

SAD Chioma In Tears As Davido Bought New House For New Baby Mama In Banana Islan / New Video Of South African Dancer That Performs Without Wearing Panties / ”you’re A Bastard, When I See You, You Better Run” – Davido Lashes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.