Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! (80833 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeachTime:
I hope in the not too distant future it will be common knowledge there's no death,only transition. I think people misuse the word "death" too much and that creates an air of sadness . Reinhard Bonnke has simply transitioned, and in fact,his life has just begun and there's nothing wrong about that .

Pls go and read the verses below and stop misleading people.

Genesis 3:19
Ecclesiastes 9:5,10...
John 3:13
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by lonelydora: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Christophorus:
Popular Preacher Reinhard Bonke, a man who spent almost his entire life in ministry on the African soil, passes away on the 7th of December, 2019.

His official page on face has a post confirming the news.

It reads:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10162745024200258&id=210552700257

No doubt. He is entering heaven straight.

By now he must have crossed the Pearly Gate.

Rest on, our Evangelist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Mac2016(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
I remember his ministration all the time, the I attended at a ground (I think Police ground, Moro) Ife Town and the story about blackmail that he told..

Great great man of God. Rest on til we meet to part no more

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Reference(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
My oh my. The trumpets of heaven are blaring and the saints that are slept are gathered to receive one of God Almighty's greatest generals.

You will surely be missed here on earth but your legacy stands eternal. Rest in the reward of the Lord so much deserved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
saintaustine:

i still remember that day.
Among the dead was a pregnant woman.
There were over 200,000 persons on that crusade ground.

Echo it for this Mr gullible aka mrlycan to see.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
themonk:
Rest in peace preacher.

They shouldn't have ended it with make a donation.
Why do you hate to give?
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Ladycewhy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by ikechukwu21(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
themonk:
Rest in peace preacher.

How much do you have that's making you complain of why they ended the statement like that? Men of immense wealth will be more than happy to contribute. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by wonder233: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
I remember that crusade in 1995...people died from the stampede and the torrential rains disrupted the entire proceedings
TheGiftedOne:
His crusade in Benin helped eight people to meet an untimely death via a Stampede. On that day it rained cat and dog. Some attributed it to his refusal to pay a courtesy call to the Oba.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Piroll(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
I can't forget his crusade in Ilesa that time. RIP
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
notttty:
No be that nigga wey come scam us that year? Who go wake am or revive am now. Chaii. Unfortunately no strong man can do for him what our people claim he did for Nigerians years back, abi make them bring him body since shiloh dey go on now. Maybe he can come back to life. Rip bonke

A Buharist spotted

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by wonder233: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Meaningless use of words...trying to sound deep
Christophorus:
His demise marks the end of an Era, the beginning of a season
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
lakesider:
This guy stole so much by deceiving black people to non existing miracle. Now he cannot prolong his own life. I am sure he died in an hospital and not a miracle ground

A Buharist spotted

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Boyooosa(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wawu
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Treasure17(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by brosammy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
A life spent for the Gospel is a life well spent, continued to rest in peace Evangelist
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
mrlycan:
Only fools write like this , were you there. Such a stupid comment

Anointed fool indeed
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
You will forever remain in our memory. Rest in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Olaikpu1: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/b]
grin
[/s]
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
-

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by festusforchrist: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP Gods General.
Your impact will speak for you eternally.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
ppogba:

How did he sir?

To the best of my knowledge, he comes with ALL equipment and no offerings are taken at his crusade.

Please tell us what you know about his stealing from africans.
Na the lazy Fool Buhari talked about

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by segun18(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wao! You have finished Well.I remembered I rededicated my Life to God after attending his Mega Crusade in Lagos in the year 2000.
Across the Apapa / Oshodi Expressway.

Over 10 million People must have attended that one Week Crusade .

Evangelist Bourke Rejoice with the Saint in Heaven.Rest Well.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Adieu Papa!!! Nigeria is a prized jewel in your evangelism crusades across the world. We who were partakers of your glorious sermons will never forget you.

Heaven, E ku alejo oo, a Prince has come home.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by 41lady(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
May his soul rest in bosom of the Lord God Almighty.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by uzoezieh(f): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Christ for All Nations. Rip Great Man of God

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
themonk:
Rest in peace preacher.

Not to the man's account.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by notttty(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

A Buharist spotted
No be lie.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by anochuko01(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
judedwriter:

Very near indeed... It's a big sign.
Which near? All these 2kobo prophets grin. How near was it when apostle Paul died?
Many more God's generals are coming that would do greater that Reinhard did. So many places the gospel still needs to penetrate. There's no point rushing to heaven when we'll be spending eternity there.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
kulboy:
A great Christian leader gone too soon. RIP Sir
At what age would you have preferred? 120?
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Allwell96: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
The world has lost a great man of God. May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.