Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Cardi B Spends N5 Million In Lagos Strip Club As She Dance With Strippers(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Spends N5 Million In Lagos Strip Club As She Dance With Strippers(video) (1608 Views)

My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim / Cardi B Visits Lagos Strip Club, Sprays Crispy N200 Notes On Dancers (video) / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Spends N5 Million In Lagos Strip Club As She Dance With Strippers(video) by Dazonic: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Cardi B Spends N5 Million In Lagos Strip Club As She Dance With Strippers(video) by lmm4real: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
The Op and the guy on this video are part of the problems this country is facing. There should be a jail term for people like this.

Lala I will like to officially report this OP and recommend you Ban him from this forum for misrepresentation of information. grin

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Star, Lolu Reveals That He Is About To Get Married / Davido Playing Love With His Beautiful Wife Chioma At Mayorkun’s Birthday Party / “You Will Deliver Like The Hebrew Women” – Actresses, Others Pray For Mercy John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.