Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Can Nigeria Government Legalize AK 47 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can Nigeria Government Legalize AK 47 (712 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / AK-47 Rifles Concealed In Grasses To Evade Detection. Photos / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigeria Government Legalize AK 47 by Hotzone(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
With the level of crime and intimidation in Nigeria, I think it’s important to say that there’s need for federal government to consider legalizing sub machine guns such as AK 47 and concealable firearms like Berretta pistols because security has definitely becomes a thing for the rich and powerful and a common man is left to survive a lone.

Re: Can Nigeria Government Legalize AK 47 by Blakjewelry(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
do you want me to kill a president?

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Government Legalize AK 47 by OgbeniOja1: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
It will still be the rich and powerful bearing arms
Re: Can Nigeria Government Legalize AK 47 by Hotzone(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blakjewelry:
do you want me to kill a president?
If it’s for the interest of the people
Re: Can Nigeria Government Legalize AK 47 by Hotzone(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgbeniOja1:
It will still be the rich and powerful bearing arms
If it’s legalized, some can buy for their people because my uncle in Kano that deals on medical drugs has AK47

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beats Her 5 Year Old Stepson To Death in Sagamu, Ogun State. PHOTOS / Wife Cries Out After Her Husband Plans To Kill Her To Takeover Her Properties. / Pregnant Lady Calls For Boyfriend's Arrest After He Assaulted Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.