Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison (6726 Views)

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped / Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by ProfessorBerlin(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2019
You never see anything.

how is life over there

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Afamed: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2019
This blogger sef
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2019
kettykings:

At least orji kalu visited him in prison to show solidarity with him and empathize with him, what of senators who never visited him.
Please orji goofed big time but this is not time to ridicule him but time to commiserate and wish a smooth prison life
Oga orji Uzor Kalu did not pay him a solidarity visit, he was on official assignment by the Federal government of the zoo to convince Nnamdi Kanu to quite his quest for Biafra independence which he failed to accomplished, and he is now facing the penalty for his failure.
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Niaja4real(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2019
nero2face:
Former Abia State Governor, Orji Kalu , who was sentenced to 12 years in prison for fraud , was seen asking prison warders, “ where are you taking us to?” After his sentencing .
Share this:
Twitter Facebook Related posts
EFCC arrest Imam for $3m fraud
 DECEMBER 6, 2019
More Troubles for Yari as NLC Insists,The Ex-Governor Must ‘Refund illegal pension, allowances.
 NOVEMBER 29, 2019
 
Kalu , who is the Senate Chief Whip also begged the prison warders not to handcuff him in public .
The former governor , who appeared shaken , said, “ Where are you taking us to now ? Please don’ t handcuff me . I will follow you .”
Kalu ’s associate , Udeogu , was sentenced to 10 years in prison while the company which was used in perpetrating the fraud , Slok Limited , was ordered to be wound up by Justice Idris Mohammed .
Meanwhile, Kalu expressed disappointment on the court verdicts saying “I feel used” as uncontrollable tears kept running down his checks
Efulefu@Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Jman06(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2019
sreamsense:
If truely he said this (because many bloggers are just liars by default), he has himself to blame, did buhari or APC tell him to steal money? He stole and he was found guilty by the court of law, then he should face his music alone. It is greediness that has put and dumbed him into this, this is not about being witch-hunted, if he did not steal, and was not found guilty by court of law based on evidence before it, no amount of gang-up from his perceived enemies can use and dump him. So just face your music alone, see you after Tinubu finished second tenure. More corrupt politicians are coming to chat with you in cell, no matter how highly placed they are. Thank you buhari, more should follow suit.

And Tinubu is a saint without corruption cases right

See ehn, this is my problem with Nigeria. INSINCERITY
Ordinarily, I would have been jubilant over Kalu's conviction but right now I'm sad instead because I know it's all politics of 2023 at play.

Why can't we keep politics aside and be sincere in our affairs as a nation
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by spirul77: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=ursullalinda post=84714857] where and why was he kneeling down ?
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by bigpicture001: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2019
....thanks to Obj...he initiated d case against him...then ppl called it persecution...

Tinubu was lucky cuz he bribed his way out...
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Homers123(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Next.
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Yebosola(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
abu12:
thesame orji write open letter to insult Obasanjo, because of buhari.

Lies kill u there!!! He has always been at logger head with Obasanjo, do your research well, he personally donated 100 million to Obasanjo's campaign then, he used it to abuse and drag Obasanjo severally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Year 2020 Budget / Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development / Lockdowns Will Be Brutally Enforced By January Using Second Endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.