Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison (6716 Views)

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped / Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by nero2face: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Former Abia State Governor, Orji Kalu , who was sentenced to 12 years in prison for fraud , was seen asking prison warders, “ where are you taking us to?” After his sentencing .
Share this:
Twitter Facebook Related posts
EFCC arrest Imam for $3m fraud
 DECEMBER 6, 2019
More Troubles for Yari as NLC Insists,The Ex-Governor Must ‘Refund illegal pension, allowances.
 NOVEMBER 29, 2019
 
Kalu , who is the Senate Chief Whip also begged the prison warders not to handcuff him in public .
The former governor , who appeared shaken , said, “ Where are you taking us to now ? Please don’ t handcuff me . I will follow you .”
Kalu ’s associate , Udeogu , was sentenced to 10 years in prison while the company which was used in perpetrating the fraud , Slok Limited , was ordered to be wound up by Justice Idris Mohammed .
Meanwhile, Kalu expressed disappointment on the court verdicts saying “I feel used” as uncontrollable tears kept running down his checks
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Chikpat(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ok
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by hisgrace090: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Painful indeed, after making it to the senate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by angelEmade: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
lol...now his eyes don clear...but why him too dey steal billions nah? and now he wanna use APC as shield. evil man

8 Likes

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by donbachi(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
December to remember

1 Like

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by LabDNA: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ya kwere ya ekwere, he was ready to insult his own tribe and IPOB just to seek support from the FG. He was even more pro-North than pro-East because of desperation.

Let him remain there in prison, while his seat in the senate is replaced by another elected member from Abia.

12 Likes

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by healthserve(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nwanne at least you go take Eva water take dey chill for prison. All your mates had retired, you were gallivantly everywhere noise maker

1 Like

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by imiski(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oga were the video... awon blogger blogger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Mizwisdom(f): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin Eku prison
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by ursullalinda(f): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Used ko dumped nii.......greedy man you deserve more....wonder why he wasn't raising up his hands here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Olugbanko: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Trash from the pit of hell! who used who? and for what?

1 Like

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Timatayo1: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wa pe lewon
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by NGpatriot: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Fake news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by cRobo: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eya what a life
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by jom28gy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
He has learnt his lesson
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by slam7000(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
ursullalinda:
Used ko dumped nii.......greedy man you deserve more....wonder why he wasn't raising up his hands here

When was this photo taken? What happened here? I hope that this wasn’t photoshopped?

1 Like

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Kokolet11: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
hahaha useless man
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Dedetwo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Were you a toilet tissue to be used and dumped by a human? What a knuckle head. These are people who wanted you killed during Nigeria/Biafra war yet you think they were your friends. Those whose forbearers fought against Biafra shall ever remain my enemy baring none.

1 Like

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin grin grin Here's the exert words of the great Iroko of Biafra, the prophet of our time' to the emir of Daura when he visited him in kuje prison: Dedeh (uncle) leave all this things you're saying and support IPOB, anyone of you who goes to serve the zoo will come back disgraced. grin grin at that time the emir was forming to be the only one who can get Nnamdi Kanu persuaded as he had already assured his slave masters of definite delivery grin well since he failed to deliver, he then rushed to daura and bought himself coronation of emir with meaning of his title' "The male slave one of daura" and the idiot was all jubilations thinking that his sins are things of the past, but he forgot that he was actually associating with Fulanis.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Afolabimills(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Useless egoat
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by kettykings: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
FreeBiafra2018:
grin grin grin Here's the exert words of the great Iroko of Biafra, the prophet of our time' to the emir of Daura when he visited him in kuje prison: Dedeh (uncle) leave all this things you're saying and support IPOB, anyone of you who goes to serve the zoo will come back disgraced. grin grin at that time the emir was forming to be the only one who can get Nnamdi Kanu persuaded as he had already assured his slave masters of definite delivery grin well since he failed to deliver, he then rushed to daura and bought himself coronation of emir with meaning of his title' "The male slave one of daura" and the idiot was all jubilations thinking that his sins are things of the past, but he forgot that he was actually associating with Fulanis.

At least orji kalu visited him in prison to show solidarity with him and empathize with him, what of senators who never visited him.
Please orji goofed big time but this is not time to ridicule him but time to commiserate and wish a smooth prison life
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Nwadiuto247: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
nero2face:
Former Abia State Governor, Orji Kalu , who was sentenced to 12 years in prison for fraud , was seen asking prison warders, “ where are you taking us to?” After his sentencing .
Share this:
 DECEMBER 6, 2019
More Troubles for Yari as NLC Insists,The Ex-Governor Must ‘Refund illegal pension, allowances.
 NOVEMBER 29, 2019
 
Kalu , who is the Senate Chief Whip also begged the prison warders not to handcuff him in public .
The former governor , who appeared shaken , said, “ Where are you taking us to now ? Please don’ t handcuff me . I will follow you .”
Kalu ’s associate , Udeogu , was sentenced to 10 years in prison while the company which was used in perpetrating the fraud , Slok Limited , was ordered to be wound up by Justice Idris Mohammed .
Meanwhile, Kalu expressed disappointment on the court verdicts saying “I feel used” as uncontrollable tears kept running down his checks

Oga keep quiet. You are a wicked soul.
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by sreamsense: 12:21am On Dec 08, 2019
If truely he said this (because many bloggers are just liars by default), he has himself to blame, did buhari or APC tell him to steal money? He stole and he was found guilty by the court of law, then he should face his music alone. It is greediness that has put and dumbed him into this, this is not about being witch-hunted, if he did not steal, and was not found guilty by court of law based on evidence before it, no amount of gang-up from his perceived enemies can use and dump him. So just face your music alone, see you after Tinubu finished second tenure. More corrupt politicians are coming to chat with you in cell, no matter how highly placed they are. Thank you buhari, more should follow suit.
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Solsix(m): 4:46am On Dec 08, 2019
I don't normally rejoice when people are passing through difficult times but sir u are an architect of your problem
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by abu12: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2019
thesame orji write open letter to insult Obasanjo, because of buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by dickofglory: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2019
nero2face:
Share this:
 DECEMBER 6, 2019
 NOVEMBER 29, 2019
 

Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by slimfit1(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2019
Even OBJ done gentle so be careful.
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by shedy03(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2019
I wish he truly said it.
Re: I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison by Bakerdav: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2019
angelEmade:
lol...now his eyes don clear...but why him too dey steal billions nah? and now he wanna use APC as shield. evil man
same await for apabio

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking - Buhari Again Shows His Disdain For Igbos On Arise TV / Insecurity: Cross River State Government To Establish Naval Base At UNICAL / Jonathan's Serial Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.