Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status (14885 Views)

Do Bayero University,kano Accept (de) Candidate Who Choose It As Second Choice? / JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status by fatimar5(f): 4:29pm On May 25, 2007
Fellow Nairalites and uites,

I am very happy to announce to all UI 1st Barge candidates and DE candidates that you can now log onto UI portal website and print your Admission letter.

I have printed mine today, so am a living Prove that the  admission is out.

Hurry Now so you can know your Fate.

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS UNIT
2006/2007 DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION
[size=14pt][/size]

Candidates who applied for admission through Direct Entry are expected to check their admission status using an ACCESS CODE obtainable from any of the following banks operating on the eTranzact platform:

Access Bank                     Skye Bank
Ecobank                                                    Union Bank Plc.
First City Monument Bank                    Unity Bank
GT Bank                                                    Bank PHB
Intercontinental Bank                    Wema Bank Plc
Sterling Bank                                    Zenith Bank
Oceanic Bank                                    IBTC-Chartered Bank
UBA Bank

Candidates are required to follow the steps outlined below:
•         Go to any of the banks listed above to procure the admissions portal access code.
•         Upon payment, a receipt with the access code – receipt number and confirmation order number – is printed and issued to the candidate
• The candidate logs in to the university portal (http://www.ui.edu.ng/admissions) with the following information:
Jamb Registration Number
Confirmation Order Number
•         Upon verifying the information supplied, the candidate is granted access.

In the event of a candidate encountering any difficulties, the following numbers can be contacted for assistance:
01-2708109, 01-2714449, 01-8722222, 01-7203685-7
Or a mail can be sent to uiadmin2006@mail.ui.edu.ng, or support@socketworksglobal.com or info-ng@etranzact.net.

The ACCESS CODE charge is N1,000.00 only.

Date of Clearance/Registration will be announced at a later date through the University Of Ibadan Website (http.//www.ui.edu.ng/admissions)

Resumption date for the 2006/2007 Academic session is September 2007.

Re: Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status by donzayd: 6:49pm On May 26, 2007
do u know anything about UI supplementary
Re: Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status by fatimar5(f): 7:54pm On May 27, 2007
yeah u are also required to log on to this site www.ui.mycportal.com and  check your admission status with your confirmation order number and your Jamb Registration No.

Also you can get the full details from www.ui.edu.ng/admissions
Re: Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status by DisGuy: 3:07am On May 28, 2007
hmm students have to pay to see their results or if they have been chosen by a university?
Re: Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status by sadyrol(f): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2007
please I heard that UI supplementary list is out on the web but I've not been able to access the site, can anyboby be of help?
Re: Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status by seeker666: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2008
i need someone to say something about unaab DE list of biological science. pls contact me at seekerbalo@yahoo.com
Re: Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status by donpapa(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2008
@ fatimar5
any information on the supplementary list ?
Re: Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status by raybim: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
my guy i domn try the asite today too www.ui.mycpotal.com ,
it is not opening please text me your number on 07033249352 so that i can call you for morev infomatoins , thanks
Re: Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status by Soulvein: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please reply my email @Fatimar5.
Re: Ui Special Announcement! 1st Barge & De Candidate Check Your Admission Status by tayewomi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
chaii since 2007,she haven't reply you.Pathetic

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Being The Best Student In Your Department? / 2017 WAEC GCE Time Table Is Out / Admission: Over 600,000 Students In Limbo As JAMB Insists On Eligibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.